Game Discussion: The Club Forum

Combo Killer achievement?

AuthorMessage

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 14 January 12 at 11:26
Just wondering what the limit is to hit the maximum combo since I've gotten a 35x combo and still haven't hit the top.
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 15 January 12 at 14:23
FailedSeppuku The Club Combo Killer FailedSeppuku's solution for the Combo Killer Achievement in The ClubReach the level objective with a maximum combo in either Tournament or Single Event.
This could be the achievement you're refering to. The max combo is different for each level but according to this solution (which worked for me at the time), you only need a 15X Multiplier on this stage. There is a comment in the related thread about it not working for one person, but otherwise it should work, if this is the achieve you're after anyway. smile
"Just pick up the Wu-Tang double CD and you will get all of the education you need" - RZA

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 15 January 12 at 18:59
That helps but what defines a maximum combo on a level?
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 15 January 12 at 19:39
genericchicken8 said:
That helps but what defines a maximum combo on a level?
Well the combo is just the score multiplier that goes up each time you kill someone and/or shoot down a skull, but each level will have their own max combo. So obviously the level that the solution covers goes upto 15, other levels may go up to 20 or 30 and so on.
"Just pick up the Wu-Tang double CD and you will get all of the education you need" - RZA

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 16 January 12 at 19:59
Ok, I think I've got the idea. Thanks.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.