Game Discussion: Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair Forum

How do I get to chapter 8?

AuthorMessage
derektwopointoh
Posted on 10 October 19 at 02:11
Anyone know how to get to the area where chapter 8 is? I’ve completed both versions of chapter 7 and the area around it seems to be a dead end unless you have a key, which I can’t find anywhere. Also, in other parts of the game, those locked areas are bonus areas and don’t have anything to do with progress. So I’m not really sure what I’m missing.
Senseless Ogre
Posted on 10 October 19 at 03:31
Did you grow all those plants with the water at the crossroads north of chapter 5? That is the path to chapter 8
derektwopointoh
Posted on 10 October 19 at 03:33
I think I grew all but one. Before I turned off the game today, I busted Rampo’s teeth and the water flowed out to cover chapter 5 and it created an alternate version of that chapter. Does that have something to do with it? Either way, thanks for the tip. I’ll examine that area again soon.
Senseless Ogre
Posted on 10 October 19 at 03:43, Edited on 10 October 19 at 03:53 by Senseless Ogre
The body of water isnt required for it, just the water berries. Grab them and race north to grow all the plants and that should give you plenty of options to work with.
derektwopointoh
Posted on 10 October 19 at 03:44
Thanks I’ll try that!
derektwopointoh
Posted on 10 October 19 at 16:11
Figured it out. It was just a matter of finding the crate to lower the bridge. Now I can’t find chapter 10! Found and completed chapter 11 but I can’t seem to find a way to chapter 10. Seems to have something to do with the pipe people who need a key.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.