Game Info Submission Archive: Dishonored 2 (Win 10)

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Dishonored 2 (Win 10) - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Dishonored 2 (Win 10)

• IXI FalcoNIXI FalcoN1,281,324
    Posted on 10 October 19 at 13:56Permalink
    This is not true, I robbed the very first black market and was able to unlock the achievement on that same playthrough. The achievement is finicky to unlock so Buggy- should apply here.

Although I suppose it could be missable if you're rampaging around and cause the musicians to flee before you can hear their songs and you don't have a save to fall back to.
  • F77BlokyF77Bloky490,589
    Posted on 10 October 19 at 15:36Permalink
    Perhaps not zero, but I think there is an upper limit on how many Black Markets you can rob before there are extra enemies instead of the musicians at the last location. Maybe 1 is the limit.

In my first playthrough I had robbed all but one Black Markets, but I did so on a low chaos, non-lethal and never spotted run. In my second playthrough I had not robbed any Black Market, but I did this in a high chaos run. This time the musicians were at the last locations. That is why I think it's more related to robbing the Black Markets. It also makes sense in the game world, as the owners will want some protection from the player.
  • MichalKVMichalKV257,538
    Posted on 14 October 19 at 06:20Permalink
    Thank you for the submission F77Bloky and also further explanation and clarification IXI FalcoN. We have flagged the achievement as missable. The musicians spawn is indeed related to robbing the black markets. Robbing one is probably not enough to despawn the musicians, but if you rob more of them, there is a chance that the musicians will not be there.
  • Posted on 14 October 19 at 08:30Permalink
    This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.