Game Discussion: Gems of War Forum

Title Update 16 - Patch 4.6 in Gems of War achievements found

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 10 October 19 at 12:35
The new DLC pack Title Update 16 - Patch 4.6 for Gems of War has 3 Achievements worth 50 Gamerscore
XI AlphaMale IX
Posted on 10 October 19 at 13:11
What will die first, this game or me?
Chris Scarce
1,016,253
Chris Scarce
Posted on 10 October 19 at 13:21
when will it end
C Scarce
HoHe69
1,061,504
HoHe69
Posted on 10 October 19 at 14:28
Everytime the same comments roll

They will never stop, as long as they can make money with that game!

Quit or deal with it, i have no problems with achievs for free toast
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 10 October 19 at 15:40
Doesn't look like anything obnoxious, at least.
"Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
ChArG1nMaLAZ0R
Posted on 10 October 19 at 15:52
Im still on the delve bs they need to calm down with the updates, they arent even that good gameplay wise. Be alright if there was a new mode or something
DrSchlepenstein
Posted on 10 October 19 at 16:05
Still trying to deeds from daily challenges. The RNG for them is horrid. These look easily obtainable, but it looks like they are adding another new item to grind out at some point later. What exactly are these medals? Is it similar to the honor, but for troops? And what is the percentage for this boss/ chest to appear in explore?
CheshireMulisha
Posted on 10 October 19 at 16:41
Has anybody even been able to finish the last title update yet? (Apart from p2w)

I've just played about 10 or so explore battles amd haven't come across any boss chests or medals are they even atainable yet?
ChArG1nMaLAZ0R
Posted on 10 October 19 at 17:27
DrSchlepenstein said:
Still trying to deeds from daily challenges. The RNG for them is horrid. These look easily obtainable, but it looks like they are adding another new item to grind out at some point later. What exactly are these medals? Is it similar to the honor, but for troops? And what is the percentage for this boss/ chest to appear in explore?
Badges are added to troop and a global kingdom slot to add stats to that troop or in the case of the kingdom slot to apply to all troops. So a badge for attack would add to attack stat for example. There are three slots per troop and the kindom slot has 3 slots too.

The way you get them is in the new revamped explore mode which is like all the other extra modes they have added like delve. So basically, you fight a bunch of games get a boss open a chest get badges.
ChArG1nMaLAZ0R
Posted on 10 October 19 at 17:28
CheshireMulisha said:
Has anybody even been able to finish the last title update yet? (Apart from p2w)

I've just played about 10 or so explore battles amd haven't come across any boss chests or medals are they even atainable yet?
its not out yet. you will know if its out because 1 it will prob tell you and if not just check a troop upgrade menu to see if it has badge slots in it
AgentZachMorgan
1,374,997
AgentZachMorgan
Posted on 10 October 19 at 17:35
4.6 preview stream notes, everything you need to know https://community.gemsofwar.com/t/gems-of-streaming/30463/29...

It isn't out yet, you would get an update if it was.

Everyone has the same AB tasks. If you've been checking each day the highest so far is red deeds with 19, that includes the one and only flash offer for 6 purple.
I came here to eat donuts and drink coffee... and I'm all out of donuts.
MemoriesOfFinal
1,195,381
MemoriesOfFinal
Posted on 10 October 19 at 20:09
XI AlphaMale IX said:
What will die first, this game or me?
you, or until it reaches 5k gamerscore
Figbender
540,194
Figbender
Posted on 10 October 19 at 20:15
MemoriesOfFinal said:
XI AlphaMale IX said:
What will die first, this game or me?
you, or until it reaches 5k gamerscore
5k for gems? Sign me up
DrSchlepenstein
Posted on 10 October 19 at 20:33, Edited on 10 October 19 at 21:15 by DrSchlepenstein
AgentZachMorgan said:
4.6 preview stream notes, everything you need to know https://community.gemsofwar.com/t/gems-of-streaming/30463/29...
So based on that, explore is now an Arena mode. Battles 1-4 you can retry as many times as you want, but the miniboss and boss battles are once per day and if you lose there is no retry. Rewards are based on difficulty, and you get Tokens, which you need 3 of to turn into a Badge, and then 3 of those to turn into a Medal.

Hopefully they don't limit you to 1 boss run per day or 3 like the Delves across all the Kingdoms and instead limit it to 1 kingdom, so you have 34 chances to get the boss and the rewards. Sounds kind of grindy still, but doable.
MemoriesOfFinal
1,195,381
MemoriesOfFinal
Posted on 10 October 19 at 21:06
Figbender said:
MemoriesOfFinal said:
XI AlphaMale IX said:
What will die first, this game or me?
you, or until it reaches 5k gamerscore
5k for gems? Sign me up
Its typically months between updates and not every update has achievements. This one only got 50 gamerscore.

We're only up to 2,550 since April 1, 2016. You might be here for awhile.
DenXD
443,744
DenXD
Posted on 11 October 19 at 12:11, Edited on 11 October 19 at 12:12 by DenXD
MemoriesOfFinal said:
Figbender said:
MemoriesOfFinal said:
XI AlphaMale IX said:
What will die first, this game or me?
you, or until it reaches 5k gamerscore
5k for gems? Sign me up
Its typically months between updates and not every update has achievements. This one only got 50 gamerscore.

We're only up to 2,550 since April 1, 2016. You might be here for awhile.
Title update 65 with all updates being 50g.

2029 here we come!
ShazamFTW
488,907
ShazamFTW
Posted on 12 October 19 at 21:49
In some regards, more achievements = good. Keeps interest in the game I suppose.

However, between this one being unattainable and the last one being statistically impossible as of now, I'm not a big fan of pure b.s. achievements, which these are.

They really need to get their house in order with these, the last two updates are really maddening to long term players.
ChArG1nMaLAZ0R
Posted on 13 October 19 at 10:39
whats unobtainable?
AgentZachMorgan
1,374,997
AgentZachMorgan
Posted on 13 October 19 at 14:59
It's unobtainble purely because the update isn't out yet, for the first time in forever they were added before rather than after it dropped. I don't see what the big deal is, achievements appear all the time before it's out.

Deeds were designed to be long term, they can't just throw everything at you all at once, it's designed for daily players and to keep people coming back. Just because you can't get it within a few hours it doesn't make it "pure bs"
I came here to eat donuts and drink coffee... and I'm all out of donuts.
DubstepEdgelord
Posted on 13 October 19 at 20:34
I just noticed there are achievements that end in a 5. Its been awhile since that happened for this game.
DubstepEdgelord
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.