Game Discussion: Neverwinter

Achievement bug??

• Voracity NVoracity N267,914
    Posted on 12 October 19 at 09:52Permalink
    Achievement that requires Complete 50 Reconnaissance Quests for the Githzerai in Stardock in my journal is 0/50 and I'm doing quests every day, someone have the same issue?!
  • Uncle HenniUncle Henni347,620
    Posted on 12 October 19 at 16:06, Edited on 12 October 19 at 16:07 by Uncle HenniPermalink
    Same here. angry
    Same Thing whit the Zethimon Cheevo. Finish the Quest today but it won't pop. The Journal shows 0/2.
  • Posted on 12 October 19 at 17:08, Edited on 14 October 19 at 11:17 by MathNotEvenOncePermalink
    same, 0 on everything including the 3 runes attuned one :-/
  • Posted on 14 October 19 at 20:49Permalink
    filed a support ticket, and also filed another thing under the primary bug thread
  • Posted on 23 October 19 at 23:11Permalink
    MathNotEvenOnce said:
    Looks like the new patch notes for PC indicate changes coming. Odd it took them this long to notice it on PC.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11...
    And it looks like console maintenance/patching will be Thursday, so, shouldn't have to wait long to hopefully start making some progress on these! Gonna have to redo the necessary Fragment expeditions on another character, I believe, but at least the recon quests should work for everyone.
  • AnxiousAbeAnxiousAbe1,323,527
    Posted on 24 October 19 at 14:10Permalink
    what that bs :(
  • Posted on 24 October 19 at 16:57Permalink
    I have to keep doing these quests to get the expeditions anyways, can't get the damned bracers to drop. Like BiS on everything but the arms. Driving me nuts.
  • Posted on 25 October 19 at 01:44Permalink
    Revid Cargian said:
    Gonna have to redo the necessary Fragment expeditions on another character,
    Ughh, I hope not. I did 2 FEs today and the counter didn't go up but I forget if you need to do 4 to get one half.
  • Voracity NVoracity N267,914
    Posted on 25 October 19 at 02:46Permalink
    So in need do this achievement on my other char that is level 70 very low IL?! I can't believe that, it's waste of time
  • Posted on 25 October 19 at 05:03Permalink
    Voracity N said:
    So in need do this achievement on my other char that is level 70 very low IL?! I can't believe that, it's waste of time
    same here :-/ my only other level 80 is a healer, not looking forward to doing this...
  • AdmiralMooAdmiralMoo514,795
    Posted on 25 October 19 at 13:05Permalink
    Revid Cargian said:
    Gonna have to redo the necessary Fragment expeditions on another character, I believe
    Can anyone confirm this? I'd rather not do another 8 days of quests on a character that will gain nothing from it.
  • Posted on 25 October 19 at 15:13, Edited on 25 October 19 at 15:13 by MathNotEvenOncePermalink
    AdmiralMoo said:
    Revid Cargian said:
    Gonna have to redo the necessary Fragment expeditions on another character, I believe
    Can anyone confirm this? I'd rather not do another 8 days of quests on a character that will gain nothing from it.
    Can't personally confirm, but given historic issues with Neverwinter achievements, they don't apply retroactively.
  • Posted on 31 October 19 at 00:52Permalink
    I just posted about it on the same thread in the arc forums. I suggest everyone else post about it too everywhere you can. If it's completed then it should be completed in the journal too.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.