Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Thief of Thieves Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 13 October 19 at 16:51Permalink
    Please use this thread to discuss the Thief of Thieves walkthrough
  • Posted on 16 October 19 at 22:24Permalink
    Looking forward to this walkthrough, it's leaving game pass soon. Hopefully it will be up before then.
  • JonkerJonker878,336
    Posted on 20 October 19 at 01:35Permalink
    cottoncandyball said:
    Looking forward to this walkthrough, it's leaving game pass soon. Hopefully it will be up before then.
    Same!
  • MCLMFMFMCLMFMF567,404
  • xNeo21xxNeo21x522,355
    Posted on 24 October 19 at 17:51Permalink
    I’ve never written a walkthrough before but was planning on writing one once I finish this game. Doubt it would be before it leaves Game Pass though. But just realized one is in development. Anyone know who is working on it? Maybe we can collaborate on it.
  • RadicalSniper99RadicalSniper991,129,465
    Posted on 24 October 19 at 19:06Permalink
    Smoky Brenneth is the one currently assigned on it. You can message them about it, but we would need their approval to do so.
  • xNeo21xxNeo21x522,355
    Posted on 26 October 19 at 05:36Permalink
    I sent a message to Smoky to see if he would want any help or if he would be ok handing off the walkthrough to me. I’m ready to get started right away so I’ll update you when I/if I hear back from him.
  • xNeo21xxNeo21x522,355
    Posted on 30 October 19 at 03:08Permalink
    Hey everyone, so unforeseen circumstances came up and Smoky is not able to continue work on this walkthrough so it has been turned over to me. I was hoping to get it out before this game leaves Game Pass but since it was just turned over to me today and it leaves Game Pass in only 2 days, that definitely will not happen. I am going to try and get it written as fast as possible and since I did take a good amount of notes during my play through, I should be able to get it out in a relatively quick amount of time. I’ll post some updates here as I’m working on it to keep everyone informed on its progress.
  • SDREW44SDREW443,172,731
    Posted on 30 October 19 at 05:54Permalink
    ^^^ Excited!! headspin
  • xNeo21xxNeo21x522,355
    Posted today at 02:37Permalink
    Wanted to post a quick update. As you might have noticed, there is a progress bar showing the progress on the walkthrough now in the top right corner of the Walkthrough tab for the game. I'm a little over 50% done with the text of the guide so that doesn't include the time it will take to replay the game following my guide to make sure everything works and I don't give any bad instructions or the time it takes the mods to review the guide. I was hoping to be done by now but due to the rollout of the site redesign, there have been a couple bugs when it comes to writing a walkthrough that have yet to be resolved making the process take longer than it should. Once these bugs are resolved, I'll be able to finish up with the guide faster than I am currently able to and get it done soon.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.