Game Discussion: Gears 5

Jack components

• Posted on 14 October 19 at 21:24
    A bunch of the components in act 3 are literally not there when i go to collect them, this has happened to me twice, does anybody know why this is happening?
  • EI BikerboyEI Bikerboy486,477
    Posted on 15 October 19 at 07:08
    Maybe you are looking in the wrong place?
  • SkinnyBinSkinnyBin969,550
    Posted on 15 October 19 at 08:37
    Is this a second playthrough? I had some from a specific side mission just completely missing on a second playthrough despite not going to that area for a second time. Seems like a weird issue with the game confusing which saves have collected which components.

Luckily you don’t need them all for the achievement. If it completely messes you up I’ve got a save that can pop the achievement, just send me a message.
  • Posted on 15 October 19 at 22:46
    SkinnyBin said:
    Is this a second playthrough? I had some from a specific side mission just completely missing on a second playthrough despite not going to that area for a second time. Seems like a weird issue with the game confusing which saves have collected which components.

Luckily you don’t need them all for the achievement. If it completely messes you up I’ve got a save that can pop the achievement, just send me a message.
    yeah it looks like its over 20 components that wont spawn for me, its very annoying. i would greatly appreciate using your save because i've spent about 10 hours on 2 different playthroughs trying to get this
  • SkinnyBinSkinnyBin969,550
    Posted on 16 October 19 at 09:12
    Yeah no worries, send me a message on Xbox and Ill load it up for you.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 October 19 at 17:08
    I think I know what you guys are talking about. The first time I played the game on intermediate and got all the components. I played again on experienced to prepare myself for doing a solo insane run and when I played Act 3 again all the components from the UIR Cosmonaut facility would not appear. It didn't happen again on my Insane run but that was because I played the Cosmonaut facility mission before I did the rocket base.

Not sure if that helps but that was my experience at least.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads