The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: October 15th, 2019

  • WebChimp UKWebChimp UK644,311
  • GsO LightGsO Light201,060 201,060 GamerScore
    Posted on 15 October 19 at 03:13
    Give some DLC already sleep
  • iNaiaRiNaiaR108,533
    Posted on 15 October 19 at 03:18
    Hopefully the Black Friday sales will be good
  • Kyk3 StylesKyk3 Styles523,678
    Posted on 15 October 19 at 03:19
    roll
  • CenosisCenosis265,412
    Posted on 15 October 19 at 03:29
    trickybuz93 said:
    Hopefully the Black Friday sales will be good
    I'm waiting for that one too.
  • Wick N MortyWick N Morty490,131
    Posted on 15 October 19 at 03:34
    trickybuz93 said:
    Hopefully the Black Friday sales will be good
    Itll be the same as last black Friday, and the spring sale, and the e3 sale, and the summer sale, etc.
  • Posted on 15 October 19 at 03:48
    Tempted to buy Brotherhood just to finish the 360 collection. Was this their GwG plan all along?!
  • Tendoman77Tendoman774,073,331
    Posted on 15 October 19 at 03:59
    First MotoGP 14 past week, now the 2015 version this week. Interesting.
  • TheRealJoeSchmoTheRealJoeSchmo1,621,163
    Posted on 15 October 19 at 04:04
    I wish they would make Avatar BackCompat (which would have to mean they would have to make it free one month with GwG). I never got around to 100%'ing it back in the 360 days.
    TheRealJoeSchmo
  • CenosisCenosis265,412
    Posted on 15 October 19 at 04:21
    rad fad said:
    trickybuz93 said:
    Hopefully the Black Friday sales will be good
    Itll be the same as last black Friday, and the spring sale, and the e3 sale, and the summer sale, etc.
    So a lot of games will be on sale at the same time? Yeah we got it, we know how sales work captain obvious.
  • GuidalityGuidality776,772
    Posted on 15 October 19 at 04:22
    That's it, if Goats DLC doesn't go on sale and I get a gift card for christmas, I'm paying full price
  • EchelonSixEchelonSix852,440
    Posted on 15 October 19 at 04:35, Edited on 15 October 19 at 04:36 by EchelonSix
    ng3 is a nice gwg title at least. have to check the AC titles if i miss a digital game laugh
  • Wick N MortyWick N Morty490,131
    Posted on 15 October 19 at 04:37
    Cenosis said:
    rad fad said:
    trickybuz93 said:
    Hopefully the Black Friday sales will be good
    Itll be the same as last black Friday, and the spring sale, and the e3 sale, and the summer sale, etc.
    So a lot of games will be on sale at the same time? Yeah we got it, we know how sales work captain obvious.
    Get this, it'll be the SAME games shock
  • CenosisCenosis265,412
    Posted on 15 October 19 at 06:08
    rad fad said:
    Cenosis said:
    rad fad said:
    trickybuz93 said:
    Hopefully the Black Friday sales will be good
    Itll be the same as last black Friday, and the spring sale, and the e3 sale, and the summer sale, etc.
    So a lot of games will be on sale at the same time? Yeah we got it, we know how sales work captain obvious.
    Get this, it'll be the SAME games shock
    You mean there's no new games coming out for the 360? Get out of town!

    Get this> There are people that don't own all the games on sale so they would like to buy some of them.
    And no it's not the same list of games every major sale just because some of them showed up in the previous one.
  • GirthshakesGirthshakes459,071
    Posted on 15 October 19 at 06:11, Edited on 15 October 19 at 06:11 by Girthshakes
    A real shame Arcania Gothic 4 isn't BC and never had its glitched achievement fixed. This game deserved way more support than it got.
  • Brelen RavenBrelen Raven184,678
    Posted on 15 October 19 at 06:13
    I feel like I'm gonna wake up one day and Far Cry Classic is gonna be delisted, but maybe that's the paranoia coming out... dance
  • HaZheR MxHaZheR Mx619,128
    Posted on 15 October 19 at 06:40
    SAD
  • Osmo76Osmo761,303,784
    Posted on 15 October 19 at 07:20
    Musikfreak007 said:
    Tempted to buy Brotherhood just to finish the 360 collection. Was this their GwG plan all along?!
    Yes! An elaborate scheme to scam you out of 4.99 USD. Mwahaha!
  • Posted on 15 October 19 at 09:13
    I don't understand why the 360 sales are so poor nowadays. I get that the system is gradually being phased out, but players are hungry for DLC sales to finish off the games onthe console.

    I do hope Black friday will be monstrous- i have a good few games that i need to finish off (DLC), just not paying silly prices for crappy DLC.
    Law Violation
  • Posted on 15 October 19 at 09:14
    Osmo76 said:
    Musikfreak007 said:
    Tempted to buy Brotherhood just to finish the 360 collection. Was this their GwG plan all along?!
    Yes! An elaborate scheme to scam you out of 4.99 USD. Mwahaha!
    😂😂😂
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.