Game Discussion: Overwatch 2

Halloween Event 2019-No new achievements?

• KexolKexol470,563
    Posted on 15 October 19 at 20:23
    Halloween event is out but achievements are not listed on the site. Is this the turning point?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 October 19 at 21:19
    I sure hope so. The game is old as hell now.
  • CyanDeadEyeCyanDeadEye204,329
    Posted on 15 October 19 at 21:30
    I sincerely hope. I'm so tired of the seasonal event achievements.
  • WaKK0rWaKK0r435,001
    Posted on 15 October 19 at 22:04
    Last Lucioball had no new achievements either, right? I guess only new heroes will be guaranteed to have new achievements, seasonal events won't get any new stuff besides cosmetic stuff.

I was kinda looking forward to new tasks in this seasonal event, especially as i only have 2 other achievements to get... (one of them impossible without boosting, you know what i'm talking about. :P)

I know that most people will be glad, but I'm actually really kinda sad and disappointed. :/
  • KexolKexol470,563
    Posted on 16 October 19 at 01:55
    WaKK0r said:
    Last Lucioball had no new achievements either, right? I guess only new heroes will be guaranteed to have new achievements, seasonal events won't get any new stuff besides cosmetic stuff.

I was kinda looking forward to new tasks in this seasonal event, especially as i only have 2 other achievements to get... (one of them impossible without boosting, you know what i'm talking about. :P)

I know that most people will be glad, but I'm actually really kinda sad and disappointed. :/
    Me too man. I'm all for the seasonal event achievements but the hero specific ones are not exciting to me.
  • Posted on 16 October 19 at 15:11
    I feel like archives will still have new achievements. But last years was super easy, so if it remains that way, fine with me
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads