Site Help

Got something you don't understand? Need to know how something works? Ask here and we'll do our best to help you

Non site gamers maximum?

• Posted on 16 October 19 at 01:55Permalink
    So I've added at least 3 friends to the site over the years that haven't actually come on here and registered...
    I'm trying to add another friend who I game with and know regularly in real life, but it says I've added the max number to the site already.

I went through painstakingly and found 3 of those friends who didn't join and removed them from my friends list, but it still says max number of non-registered gamertags added without going Pro.(I used to be Pro at the time I added them I think)

If I remove them from my friends list, will they disappear from the site tracking and I can add others, or how do I add different friends now that way?
  • Posted on 16 October 19 at 02:52Permalink
    I believe that you need to be a ta pro member to add non ta members. If you stop subscribing to ta pro your non ta members will continue to be tracked, but you will not be able to add anymore.
  • Posted on 16 October 19 at 20:53Permalink
    My understanding is that there is no way to remove someone you added in this way. Once you've added your limit that's it.
  • Posted on 17 October 19 at 02:36Permalink
    Piston Toyota said:
    My understanding is that there is no way to remove someone you added in this way. Once you've added your limit that's it.
    That's kinda awful...!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.