Game Discussion: Trove

Into the Deep Update

• CRUM LEECRUM LEE440,230
  • Posted on 17 October 19 at 18:07Permalink
    Crossing my fingers for no achievements, considering it seems like they gave up on fixing the Defiance achievements.
    "Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
    Posted on 17 October 19 at 18:38Permalink
    LV 1 Blue Slime said:
    Crossing my fingers for no achievements, considering it seems like they gave up on fixing the Defiance achievements.
    Funny, I want new achievements. I need something else to do while I grind out 9 max Stellar gems laugh
  • Posted on 17 October 19 at 22:05Permalink
    CRUM LEE said:
    LV 1 Blue Slime said:
    Funny, I want new achievements. I need something else to do while I grind out 9 max Stellar gems laugh
    One of their other games, Defiance, has an achievement that has been broken since launch. They recently basically said "sorry boys ya'll probably fucked lmao" : https://twitter.com/DefianceGame/status/1156601342389043200

No doubt related to Gamingo buying them and removing most of the staff. I don't trust them to add achievements that work, and I don't trust the game to be around long enough if they add more long term shit like maxing 9 stellar gems. Thankfully Going Green was ezpz.
    "Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
    Posted on 18 October 19 at 14:35Permalink
    LV 1 Blue Slime said:
    One of their other games, Defiance, has an achievement that has been broken since launch. They recently basically said "sorry boys ya'll probably fucked lmao" : https://twitter.com/DefianceGame/status/1156601342389043200

No doubt related to Gamingo buying them and removing most of the staff. I don't trust them to add achievements that work, and I don't trust the game to be around long enough if they add more long term shit like maxing 9 stellar gems. Thankfully Going Green was ezpz.
    Yeah, I gave up on Defiance ages ago when I figured things would never get fixed. I was hoping this update might have some easy achievements like Going Green did. Might be some tied to killing the new Leviathan world bosses. We'll see!
  • AvoidsAvoids408,955
    Posted on 28 October 19 at 19:23Permalink
    Looks interesting pretty nice update.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.