Game Discussion: Gears 5

Medal for 1,000,000 energy Gears 5 Real Fast

• LORDSONGOKULORDSONGOKU270,300
    Posted on 17 October 19 at 18:55, Edited on 17 October 19 at 23:24 by LORDSONGOKUPermalink
    Hi, a friend told me a way to grind this in a few minutes, it is a glitch that was born from the last update.
    Go to Horde, host a game on wave 50, play with the bots, then start the match. (difficult does not matter)

As soon as the game start go for the fabricator, then grab it and drop it, you will earn 56K ENERGY.

Now you will have earned 56k energy for the progress of your medal, repeat that method as you like, it will take like 20 or 30 minutes to complete the medal.

Congratulations you will be 1 medal closer to Desert JD and 5 stars closer to the General Rank on Tour of Duty.
  • Nutty N CoolNutty N Cool204,027
    Posted on 17 October 19 at 20:19Permalink
    Works great that!! I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner, it also works without bots as well
    Nutty
  • Posted on 17 October 19 at 21:41Permalink
    This is a new development and it doesn't look like it's a glitch:

https://www.gears5.com/whatsup-oct15-2019
    "Tour of Duty: Power Hoarder Medal and Power Tour Objectives now include Power Tap, Forge and shared pickup gains rather than just your own pickups"
    Posted on 17 October 19 at 23:23Permalink
    @MasterMinshew, my game is in spanish, can you explain what is a Power Tap?
    I read the what's up this week but that paragraph doesn't make me clear
  • Posted on 18 October 19 at 00:11Permalink
    LORDSONGOKU said:
    @MasterMinshew, my game is in spanish, can you explain what is a Power Tap?
    I read the what's up this week but that paragraph doesn't make me clear
    The things that you capture and collect energy from that spawn after boss waves.
  • oWxlkeroWxlker122,984
    Posted on 19 October 19 at 21:27Permalink
    This is great, never thought of doing that. Thanks for the heads up. toast

If anyone is wondering, you don't have to finish the wave for it to count, just return to lobby as soon as you've put down the fabricator.

This has saved me so much time!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.