Game Discussion: Where the Bees Make Honey

Mountain Puzzle Level Update in Where the Bees Make Honey achievements found

• Posted on 18 October 19 at 05:31Permalink
    thought i would never have to touch this again, reality is often disappointing
    "Sometimes I'll start a sentence and I don't even know where it's going. I just hope I find it along the way."- Michael Scott
  • Noodles JrNoodles Jr824,044
    Posted on 18 October 19 at 05:45Permalink
    First time I've ever seen a company add a level to the middle of a game in a title update... and they made it worth 200G. At least it only takes about 10 minutes if you don't account for the time it takes to download a 6.16G indie game -_-
    If at first you don't succeed, lag switch.
  • Goggs25Goggs251,098,951
    Posted on 18 October 19 at 06:05, Edited on 18 October 19 at 06:06 by Goggs25Permalink
    No thanks hate being forced to watch pointless bullshit cut scenes with no option to skip. I will not buy another game from these lazy scumbags
    Goggs25
  • NoHeroes94NoHeroes94513,829
    Posted on 18 October 19 at 07:19Permalink
    If this wasn't so quick to do I'd leave it.

Where the Bees Make Honey is one of the worst games I've ever played. The fact it has DLC is laughable.
  • Posted on 18 October 19 at 07:57Permalink
    Yeah having to reinstall this, only to get a game-breaking bug in the first area just ruined my night. At least the achievement was easy to get (after having to sit through the opening scenes TWICE). I hope I never have to touch this game again.
  • Posted on 18 October 19 at 17:22Permalink
    I've played this game 48 times because the achievement for both endings glitched on me. :D
    I wish I'd have your problems.
  • NappydugoutNappydugout330,448
    Posted on 18 October 19 at 18:04Permalink
    Lol was not expecting a free update
  • PURESSENCEPURESSENCE628,044
    Posted on 22 October 19 at 22:54Permalink
    Surely a boxed GOTY edition is next?
    Too much work, not enough games
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.