Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

The Binding of Isaac Afterbirth+ DLC Coming to Xbox One Next Week

• CanezzaCanezza268,235
  • G3T jiMMi3DG3T jiMMi3D389,626
    Posted on 18 October 19 at 16:16
    Oh my god its about time. I cant wait
  • Posted on 18 October 19 at 16:22
    Freaking finally, I ended up grabbing the Switch version because of Nicalis being Nicalis.
  • kazzer86kazzer861,027,856
    Posted on 18 October 19 at 16:24
    Finally! This is exciting News!
  • RetroChief1969RetroChief19691,535,470
    Posted on 18 October 19 at 16:28
    I should hope so. I finally bought it on the PS4 since Nicalis couldn't get it together
  • K4rn4geK4rn4ge3,669,858
    Posted on 18 October 19 at 16:39
    Wonder if they will add more new achievements
    Follow me on these for gameplay, giveaways and more! http://www.twitch.tv/karnage http://www.youtube.com/k4rn4ge http://www.twitter.com/k4rn4ge
  • FrogDog001FrogDog001994,353
    Posted on 18 October 19 at 16:42
    Really hoping for new achievements but this is some great news either way!
    Frogdog001
  • Strider ZweiStrider Zwei359,917
    Posted on 18 October 19 at 16:42
    Better late than never cause I've wanted to play this for ages. Already unlocked all characters in the base game and first DLC so I'm ready.
  • C64 MatC64 Mat1,949,938
    Posted on 18 October 19 at 16:51
    The cheevs in BoI have always been disappointing for me, compared to how they were split on the Steam release.
    "I gotta be honest, entering a bunch of 25 character codes to have gear spit out of the magic box kinda sucks" - Rista B
  • smakzillaasmakzillaa991,962
    Posted on 18 October 19 at 17:30
    I'm not holding my breath since the last we heard of it was "It's coming in [x amount of time]" and now 2 years later
  • TunalegTunaleg947,037
    Posted on 18 October 19 at 18:44
    smakzillaa said:
    I'm not holding my breath since the last we heard of it was "It's coming in [x amount of time]" and now 2 years later
    That was always Ed (creator) saying that, not the actual developer who apparently is not good at communicating with their partners based on the Kotaku article released last month.
    This is the actual developer/publisher officially announcing its release. So it's coming for real.
  • An SevenAn Seven1,129,580
    Posted on 18 October 19 at 19:07
    Finally!
  • Posted on 18 October 19 at 19:40
    With repentance coming out in a couple months, and this DLC finally coming out so close to release of repentance. Does this mean Xbox will not be getting the repentance DLC?
  • alex1sqcalex1sqc784,323
    Posted on 18 October 19 at 20:17
    GoodGodLetsEat said:
    With repentance coming out in a couple months, and this DLC finally coming out so close to release of repentance. Does this mean Xbox will not be getting the repentance DLC?
    Not anytime soon. I'm thinking we will have to wait at least a year or two (or more) like it did for AB+
  • Posted on 18 October 19 at 22:14
    I'm really hoping the price is the same as the current Steam price ($9.99) considering how long we've waited and heard absolutely nothing...
  • Posted on 18 October 19 at 23:24
    Oh dear god. This means more Keeper runs. Not sure how I feel about that...
  • TunalegTunaleg947,037
    Posted on 18 October 19 at 23:43
    TheOtherBarber said:
    I'm really hoping the price is the same as the current Steam price ($9.99) considering how long we've waited and heard absolutely nothing...
    Should be a free update considering how poorly the Xbox community has been treated by Nicalis. But of course it won't be.
  • Posted on 18 October 19 at 23:55
    I bought Isaac again on the Switch because I honestly never thought this would come to Xbox after how long it's been. I'm considering getting it for the achievements but the thought of doing the Delirium fight and Greedier mode with all the characters just sounds like a pain lol. Delirium is such a shitty boss fight and just not very fun in general unless your run is stupid OP.
  • Posted on 19 October 19 at 05:49
    Tunaleg said:
    TheOtherBarber said:
    Should be a free update considering how poorly the Xbox community has been treated by Nicalis. But of course it won't be.
    I have the same opinion there, but people still worked on the DLC (even though from what I understand it's quite similar to PC code and the original game came out on time on XB1 alongside PS4 IIRC) and Nicalis doesn't even attempt to put 90% of the games they make on XB1 for some strange reason.
  • BlazeFlareonBlazeFlareon726,300
    Posted on 19 October 19 at 07:43
    Never thought I'd see the day, maybe Ill finally pick it up since its the full experience
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads