Game Discussion: Batman: The Enemy Within - The Telltale Series

Purchased but says coming soon?

• St1ng rSt1ng r1,198,906
    Posted on 18 October 19 at 21:00
    I need help, I have recently purchased the episode 2-5 season pass but when I go to play episode 2 it says coming soon and I can’t find it on the Microsoft store?

I know a load of Telltale games have been delisted but thought this was safe as only bought in sale over a month ago! Anyone know where I can find it? Even links on TA to the Microsoft store not working!
  • FZurBiaFZurBia976,765
    Posted on 19 October 19 at 20:27
    I have the same problem, and its weird, becuase I installed all of them the last week, but because I needed space I delete them, but now I cant download all of them
  • BROOKS STUDBROOKS STUD1,765,298
    Posted on 21 October 19 at 00:51
    Same
  • Tanelorn82Tanelorn82517,536
    Posted on 21 October 19 at 01:22
    FZurBia said:
    I have the same problem, and its weird, becuase I installed all of them the last week, but because I needed space I delete them, but now I cant download all of them
    Damn, same thing for me. I had all of them, had to delete it. Then reinstalled and can't download. Somehow, I have episode 2.
    Welcome to TA, where stats are made up and some achievements do not matter.
    Posted on 21 October 19 at 06:35
    This is out of order as only recently been on sale and as we have purchased it then we should be able to download - will approach Microsoft!

Annoying as thought I had downloaded them all!!
  • Chugsy BearChugsy Bear548,789
    Posted on 24 October 19 at 09:06
    I had a problem that my xbox decided to delete all my games, went to do complete this today and apparently I don't have any of the DLC installed and like you have mentioned it says coming soon, has anyone found a way of installing the DLC?
  • Serge GoujonSerge Goujon597,153
    Posted on 31 October 19 at 20:29
    Same here .
    Posted on 04 November 19 at 22:40
    Update: I have just checked and Episode 2 is back available for download but rest of episodes are still missing!
    Posted on 10 November 19 at 20:02
    Yep, noticed that too. Moreover, if you go to Manage section of the game and in "Ready to install" tab you will find other episodes. Just press install all and enjoy the game finally! Cheers! :)
    Posted on 11 November 19 at 20:28
    Serge Goujon said:
    Yep, noticed that too. Moreover, if you go to Manage section of the game and in "Ready to install" tab you will find other episodes. Just press install all and enjoy the game finally! Cheers! :)
    This didn’t work for me - had you downloaded them previously as I hadn’t and can still only see episodes 1 and 2!

Any idea on how we can escalate this issue?
    Posted on 13 November 19 at 19:01
    St1ng r said:
    Serge Goujon said:
    This didn’t work for me - had you downloaded them previously as I hadn’t and can still only see episodes 1 and 2!

Any idea on how we can escalate this issue?
    I can only tell what I did in order to have them appeared in "Ready to Install": before doing anything I've had only Episode 1 installed and finished plus Season pass (bought it on sale). First thing I did is deleted Season Pass from HDD. Strangely but the game still knew I have it. Then I went to Shop, found Telltale Batman Bundle offer and there I've noticed Episode 2 as standalone download. Downloaded it, then finished only to see that "Episode 3 will be available soon"... Then I just decided to uninstall and forget this piece of shit, but noticed that "Ready to Install" tab of "Manage..." section says 3. To my surprise there I've found the rest of episodes. Finished all oа them already.

Hope it'll help.
  • ConsolorConsolor537,853
    Posted on 13 November 19 at 21:28
    Having same problem. Tried the method above but no luck. PS4 had some episodes missing but had them recently put back, so hopefully a fix is on its way for Xbox.
  • BROOKS STUDBROOKS STUD1,765,298
    Posted on 13 November 19 at 22:00
    The bundle method works
  • KANKURO KUDOKANKURO KUDO1,704,428
    Posted on 19 November 19 at 21:58
    So I've had this and this is how I got around it view the season pass in the Microsoft store where it says play go right and press the 3 grey dots this will show below the dots a manage tab. Now click on this and you should be able to download episodes 3,4 and 5.
    Kankuro kudo
  • ConsolorConsolor537,853
    Posted on 20 November 19 at 20:03
    KANKURO KUDO said:
    So I've had this and this is how I got around it view the season pass in the Microsoft store where it says play go right and press the 3 grey dots this will show below the dots a manage tab. Now click on this and you should be able to download episodes 3,4 and 5.
    Nice one mate that worked for me too.
  • KANKURO KUDOKANKURO KUDO1,704,428
    Posted on 21 November 19 at 15:00
    glad i could be of help
    Kankuro kudo
    Posted on 29 November 19 at 21:03
    So the above solution didn’t work for me but glad it did for others - I just wanted to let everyone know that episodes 4 and 5 are now showing in the store so download them quickly!

Only Episode 3 is now missing...
  • FZurBiaFZurBia976,765
    Posted on 02 December 19 at 16:48
    KANKURO KUDO said:
    thanks a lot, it helped me to install caps 3,4 and 5, the only thing than changed was that I see the game not the season pass
  • Tanelorn82Tanelorn82517,536
    Posted on 17 December 19 at 20:37
    thanks for the update, I had forgotten about it. I'll try later tonight
    Welcome to TA, where stats are made up and some achievements do not matter.
  • JullianGGJullianGG994,836
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 21:39, Edited on 07 May 20 at 21:40 by JullianGG
    It was already mentioned but, The way I finally got this to work was by going to
    Batman: The Enemy Within - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) in the store.

Then Hitting the 3 dots on the side next to Install / Play. Then Hit Manage,
    That should give you a screen with access to everything the game has to offer.
    Go head and start installing and you should be good.

Just a Side Note: I Individually Installed The Episodes 2, 3, 4, and 5, Then did what i mentioned above, Installing the actual Game last. Didn't even install the season pass, just left that alone
    JuIIian
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads