Game Discussion: Batman: The Enemy Within - The Telltale Series

Purchased but says coming soon?

• St1ng rSt1ng r697,582
    Posted on 18 October 19 at 21:00Permalink
    I need help, I have recently purchased the episode 2-5 season pass but when I go to play episode 2 it says coming soon and I can’t find it on the Microsoft store?

I know a load of Telltale games have been delisted but thought this was safe as only bought in sale over a month ago! Anyone know where I can find it? Even links on TA to the Microsoft store not working!
  • FZurBiaFZurBia471,414
    Posted on 19 October 19 at 20:27Permalink
    I have the same problem, and its weird, becuase I installed all of them the last week, but because I needed space I delete them, but now I cant download all of them
  • BROOKS STUDBROOKS STUD928,492
    Posted on 21 October 19 at 00:51Permalink
    Same
  • Tanelorn82Tanelorn82376,321
    Posted on 21 October 19 at 01:22Permalink
    FZurBia said:
    I have the same problem, and its weird, becuase I installed all of them the last week, but because I needed space I delete them, but now I cant download all of them
    Damn, same thing for me. I had all of them, had to delete it. Then reinstalled and can't download. Somehow, I have episode 2.
    Welcome to TA, where stats are made up and some achievements do not matter.
  • St1ng rSt1ng r697,582
    Posted on 21 October 19 at 06:35Permalink
    This is out of order as only recently been on sale and as we have purchased it then we should be able to download - will approach Microsoft!

Annoying as thought I had downloaded them all!!
  • Chugsy 667Chugsy 667311,715
    Posted on 24 October 19 at 09:06Permalink
    I had a problem that my xbox decided to delete all my games, went to do complete this today and apparently I don't have any of the DLC installed and like you have mentioned it says coming soon, has anyone found a way of installing the DLC?
  • Serge GoujonSerge Goujon392,526
    Posted on 31 October 19 at 20:29Permalink
    Same here .
  • St1ng rSt1ng r697,582
    Posted on 04 November 19 at 22:40Permalink
    Update: I have just checked and Episode 2 is back available for download but rest of episodes are still missing!
    Posted on 10 November 19 at 20:02Permalink
    Yep, noticed that too. Moreover, if you go to Manage section of the game and in "Ready to install" tab you will find other episodes. Just press install all and enjoy the game finally! Cheers! :)
  • St1ng rSt1ng r697,582
    Posted on 11 November 19 at 20:28Permalink
    Serge Goujon said:
    Yep, noticed that too. Moreover, if you go to Manage section of the game and in "Ready to install" tab you will find other episodes. Just press install all and enjoy the game finally! Cheers! :)
    This didn’t work for me - had you downloaded them previously as I hadn’t and can still only see episodes 1 and 2!

Any idea on how we can escalate this issue?
    Posted yesterday at 19:01Permalink
    St1ng r said:
    Serge Goujon said:
    This didn’t work for me - had you downloaded them previously as I hadn’t and can still only see episodes 1 and 2!

Any idea on how we can escalate this issue?
    I can only tell what I did in order to have them appeared in "Ready to Install": before doing anything I've had only Episode 1 installed and finished plus Season pass (bought it on sale). First thing I did is deleted Season Pass from HDD. Strangely but the game still knew I have it. Then I went to Shop, found Telltale Batman Bundle offer and there I've noticed Episode 2 as standalone download. Downloaded it, then finished only to see that "Episode 3 will be available soon"... Then I just decided to uninstall and forget this piece of shit, but noticed that "Ready to Install" tab of "Manage..." section says 3. To my surprise there I've found the rest of episodes. Finished all oа them already.

Hope it'll help.
  • ConsolorConsolor221,860
    Posted yesterday at 21:28Permalink
    Having same problem. Tried the method above but no luck. PS4 had some episodes missing but had them recently put back, so hopefully a fix is on its way for Xbox.
  • BROOKS STUDBROOKS STUD928,492
    Posted yesterday at 22:00Permalink
    The bundle method works
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.