Game Info Submission Archive: Rebel Cops

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Rebel Cops - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Rebel Cops

• Posted on 18 October 19 at 22:14Permalink
    NekoHenke has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Rebel Cops Achievements:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by NekoHenke for Rebel Cops

NekoHenke said:
    - There are two paths to choose in the game. Therefore there are 4 story missions that are actually missable. If you play the game again and choose a different path, you get the achivements

- It seems that "JackPot" is unobtainable. I can not confirm it though, so you decide if you want to flag it. No one on Xbox Live seems to have unlocked and that is always fishy. I have e-mailed THQ Nordic, waiting for an answer and there seems to be trouble with the achievement on Steam as well: https://steamcommunity.com/app/970960/discussions/0/16296639...

• MichalKVMichalKV256,121
    Posted on 21 October 19 at 07:49Permalink
    Thank you for the submission NekoHenke. We have flagged the game as you suggested with couple of small modifications.
  • Posted on 21 October 19 at 10:40Permalink
    This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
  • Posted on 21 October 19 at 13:34Permalink
    NekoHenke has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Rebel Cops Achievements:

NekoHenke said:
    Rebel CopsSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Rebel Cops worth 115 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

I just got an answer from the developers and they are patching this achievement this week. So you can remove the Unobtainable flag.

• MichalKVMichalKV256,121
    Posted on 28 October 19 at 08:11Permalink
    Thank you for the submission NekoHenke. We have removed the Unobtainable flag.
  • Posted on 28 October 19 at 12:10Permalink
    This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.