Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Gamer pic

• Y2Kasper10Y2Kasper10985,234
    Posted on 19 October 19 at 22:27Permalink
    Good day,

I've had the same gamerpic on my Xbox for 7 years. I didn't change it, but for some reason it changed to the current orange/black skull that is there now.

It is showing on the website here and on my Gamercard that I use for online forums.

I have no idea how or why it changed. I've since went and uploaded a Custom Gamerpic and that shows up on XBox Live website and on my Xbox console... but not here.

How can I fix this? How do I get rid of this random stock gamerpic on my Gamercard and profile on this site?
    I like stuff
  • TangerineGamerTangerineGamer1,058,287
    Posted on 19 October 19 at 22:54, Edited on 19 October 19 at 22:54 by TangerineGamerPermalink
    In the drop down menu from your gamertag in the top right select Site Settings, under General there you have a radial option to Use Xbox One Gamer Pic, make sure that is set to Yes and request an update (or wait for the auto scan to pick it up/ask a mod nicely to force a full profile scan for you)

As to why your old pic changed to the generic black and orange skull, have you booted up a BC game on your XB1 recently?
    My pic is an unlock from Trials Evolution and when I booted up a BC game it reverted to one of the generic ones without me doing anything. Almost like the ones I had unlocked hadn't loaded into the emulator or something.
    The only way I was able to change it back was to boot up the actual 360 and change it there.
    Yours sincerely, TG
    Posted on 20 October 19 at 00:09Permalink
    Yes, I played a BC game on the XB1.

That's what changed it.

But since then I've changed it on my 360 and my XB1 and the PC using the App.

Still no change
    I like stuff
  • AhayzoAhayzo554,003
    Posted on 20 October 19 at 00:22Permalink
    Have you done a manual scan since fixing it from the physical 360? I know I had to a month or so back when the same happened to me.
    #mentallypudding The artist formerly known as alklein92201
    Posted on 20 October 19 at 01:06Permalink
    Twice yes, I've used my scans up for the day
    I like stuff
    Posted on 20 October 19 at 05:48Permalink
    TangerineGamer said:
    In the drop down menu from your gamertag in the top right select Site Settings, under General there you have a radial option to Use Xbox One Gamer Pic, make sure that is set to Yes and request an update

Ty that worked
    I like stuff
  • Posted on 20 October 19 at 15:15Permalink
    I had a soccer ball for 2 weeks before I changed it back yesterday. Was weird.
    Dead Rising Survivalist: 17d 07h 01m 34s (PS4 ; 2nd), 17d 07h 01m 36s (Xbox One ; 1st) Xbox 360 : 17d 07h 00m (hacked leaderboard)
  • TreviosoTrevioso195,863
    Posted on 01 November 19 at 23:43, Edited on 01 November 19 at 23:48 by TreviosoPermalink
    I'm having a similar issue. Mine changed from the Thundercats to this anime cat girl. I was wondering what might of caused it. Is there anyway to keep your 360 icon from the Xbox 360 (the one I like) without being affected by a backwards compatible game if I happen to play one on my Xbox one?
  • TreviosoTrevioso195,863
    Posted on 01 November 19 at 23:49Permalink
    Thank you TangarineGamer. This is a little bit better.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.