Talk about TrueAchievements

General chat about all things TA

how consider the worth of: gamerscore,TAscore,rateo,%age

• BeanpotterBeanpotter986,462
    Posted on 09 November 19 at 08:18Permalink
    A Dreadful Shot said:
    Any chance we could have our feedback percentages recalculated as mine thinks I have two additional negatives and an additional neutral?
    No but I can see 3 neg and 3 neutral so a recalc wouldn't change anything. Your overall score is excellent so I wouldn't worry about, nobody else is going to.
    Play nice!
  • Posted on 09 November 19 at 09:02Permalink
    Beanpotter said:
    A Dreadful Shot said:
    Any chance we could have our feedback percentages recalculated as mine thinks I have two additional negatives and an additional neutral?
    No but I can see 3 neg and 3 neutral so a recalc wouldn't change anything. Your overall score is excellent so I wouldn't worry about, nobody else is going to.
    No worries, figured I’d ask. And currently my feedback percentage thinks I’m sitting at 4 neutral and 5 negative.
    Posted on 09 November 19 at 09:40Permalink
    That is odd, don't know why it would show you different numbers to everyone else :/
    Play nice!
  • Posted on 09 November 19 at 10:56Permalink
    Beanpotter said:
    That is odd, don't know why it would show you different numbers to everyone else :/
    My mistake, not explaining this very well. It currently shows as (979, 3, 3) which is correct, the 98.65% is what’s incorrect, as I used to have a (4, 5) but I got those people to change the neutral and two negatives to the (3, 3) that it is now. The feedback percentage on the site sadly doesn’t update to reflect when feedback has been removed.
    Posted on 09 November 19 at 12:55Permalink
    Gotcha. The numbers do look quirky.
    Play nice!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.