Site Help

Got something you don't understand? Need to know how something works? Ask here and we'll do our best to help you

Is there a way to blacklist certain achievements so they don't show up in the ga

• Posted on 21 October 19 at 16:47Permalink
    Hey guys, sorry if this has been asked before

Can I set certain achievement to "not going for" or something, so that I don't have to see them in the gaming sessions calendar? Half of my possible sessions are for boosting games I don't plan on boosting or for the "Seriously" achievements in gears of war which I have no intention of getting. Would be nice to clean out the clutter.
  • J4CKA1J4CKA1174,781
    Posted on 21 October 19 at 17:58Permalink
    If you go to the actual game's page and click on "Game" underneath the title's picture, there's an option to take the game off the session calendar.
  • planting42planting421,331,683
    Posted on 27 October 19 at 20:31, Edited on 27 October 19 at 20:32 by planting42Permalink
    J4CKA1 said:
    If you go to the actual game's page and click on "Game" underneath the title's picture, there's an option to take the game off the session calendar.
    Actually I'd recommend against that. That option also hides all achievements in the game from your game collection. Its causing havok with GTASC bonuses as I can't verify you've even played the game if you've hidden it.

Probably need a wishlist item to split that into 2 different options to be less confusing.
  • J4CKA1J4CKA1174,781
    Posted on 28 October 19 at 13:01Permalink
    Maybe that's more of a casual option. It hasn't messed with me much, but I also don't game enough to get in those events. Disregard what I said @UnholyInfection lol
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.