Game Discussion: Felix The Reaper (Win 10)

Potential glitch achievement

• Posted on 22 October 19 at 01:05Permalink
    I just 100% the game and got all the achievements except for "You Did Everything, EVERYTHING! Wow" which is for unlocking all the achievements. It might just be glitched for me, but thought I should warn people.
  • KanchanaburiKanchanaburi1,017,703
    Posted on 22 October 19 at 06:23Permalink
    how long did this take you?
  • LuucLuuc370,969
    Posted on 22 October 19 at 10:44Permalink
    What's this trend with all these (Win 10) games releasing with unobtainables at launch?

Worms W.M.D. (Win 10) Achievements
    Worms W.M.D. (Win 10)I'm Your Father!The I'm Your Father! achievement in Worms W.M.D. (Win 10) worth 20 pointsWin an online multiplayer match in Sudden Death.

Saints Row IV: Re-Elected (Win 10) Achievements
    Saints Row IV: Re-Elected (Win 10)SaintifiedThe Saintified achievement in Saints Row IV: Re-Elected (Win 10) worth 10 pointsCreate and share a character online.

Felix The Reaper (Win 10) Achievements (Most likely to be bugged/unobtainble for everyone)
    Felix The Reaper (Win 10)You Did Everything, EVERYTHING! Wow.The You Did Everything, EVERYTHING! Wow. achievement in Felix The Reaper (Win 10) worth 100 pointsCollect All Achievements Listed

These are the last 3 games that got added to Windows 10 (ACA NEOGEO series excluded), and all of these games have at least 1 unobtainable at launch.
    The whole (Win 10) platform with achievements it's starting to look like a shit show.
    Microsoft is having zero control on these games, they keep allowing these developers to drop their games on the Microsoft Store without testing their games.
    This needs to stop.
  • JumboWarioJumboWario662,782
    Posted on 22 October 19 at 13:24Permalink
    Luuc said:
    What's this trend with all these (Win 10) games releasing with unobtainables at launch?

Worms W.M.D. (Win 10) Achievements
    Worms W.M.D. (Win 10)I'm Your Father!The I'm Your Father! achievement in Worms W.M.D. (Win 10) worth 20 pointsWin an online multiplayer match in Sudden Death.

Saints Row IV: Re-Elected (Win 10) Achievements
    Saints Row IV: Re-Elected (Win 10)SaintifiedThe Saintified achievement in Saints Row IV: Re-Elected (Win 10) worth 10 pointsCreate and share a character online.

Felix The Reaper (Win 10) Achievements (Most likely to be bugged/unobtainble for everyone)
    Felix The Reaper (Win 10)You Did Everything, EVERYTHING! Wow.The You Did Everything, EVERYTHING! Wow. achievement in Felix The Reaper (Win 10) worth 100 pointsCollect All Achievements Listed

These are the last 3 games that got added to Windows 10 (ACA NEOGEO series excluded), and all of these games have at least 1 unobtainable at launch.
    The whole (Win 10) platform with achievements it's starting to look like a shit show.
    Microsoft is having zero control on these games, they keep allowing these developers to drop their games on the Microsoft Store without testing their games.
    This needs to stop.
    Broforce (Win 10) Achievements
    Broforce (Win 10)No TicketThe No Ticket achievement in Broforce (Win 10) worth 25 pointsThrow an enemy off the sky fortress as Indiana Brones.

Battlefleet Gothic: Armada (Win 10) Achievements
    Game On.
  • Posted on 22 October 19 at 16:11Permalink
    Kanchanaburi said:
    how long did this take you?
    About 13 hours I think. But that was without any guides. With some help it could be a lot quicker.
  • Stella2712Stella27121,530,328
    Posted on 24 October 19 at 02:39Permalink
    It's not just only on Windows the problems with glitched achievements.
    Of course, the whole thing is pilling up on both systems. This is no longer fun and slows down the joy of playing. In recent weeks, xbox One has been affected more and more, most recently Draw a Stickman 2 and currently also Felix the Reaper on Xbox.
    We will see in the future
  • Stella2712Stella27121,530,328
    Posted on 24 October 19 at 02:48Permalink
    ...if they will do change something or working faster to get glitched achievement working. But i don't think so,no.
  • SeitzzSeitzz682,626
    Posted yesterday at 20:58Permalink
    Dang, was looking at starting this and Worms WMD on Win 10, but both have unobtainables right now. Luuc is right on, seems so many pc releases keep having this issue.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.