The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: October 22nd, 2019

• Posted on 22 October 19 at 07:15
    I have a long list of X360 games and DLC and I simply check them individually as not everything is listed here. I was lucky to get some items with a deep discount only because I checked my own list.
  • The GlobalizerThe Globalizer1,304,194
    Posted on 22 October 19 at 08:05
    DEEJUNE said:
    Why is no one talking about THINGS ON WHEELS
    The cost of its DLC.
  • notion3000notion3000411,040
  • BellatrixzBellatrixz638,918
    Posted on 22 October 19 at 09:34
    I'm tempted to buy the first Saints Row but i have a feeling it will be free with gold at some point.....It's only 2 euros though smile
  • Posted on 22 October 19 at 09:36
    Nothing for me. Some good games on sale, though. Love me some Fallout and Splinter Cell.
  • Posted on 22 October 19 at 10:27
    MF Draco said:
    Saints Row II is still unplayable? There was a major bug with framerate drops during "Water" stages.
    I only ever remember it being REALLY bad at the start of the game after you escape from prison.
    If users on this site searched before posting, the forums would be a much better place.
  • Posted on 22 October 19 at 12:05
    Jeez, new X1 shovelware is cheaper than these 10 year old games on sale.
  • saturnsailorsaturnsailor344,522
    Posted on 22 October 19 at 13:39
    DEEJUNE said:
    What is there to talk about? If you ask me it's a very subpar frustrating racer with a very low base price but expensive DLC. I got very, very little enjoyment out of it. It has 1 tricky achievement. The DLC achievements are on the Avatar: Burning Earth difficulty level.
    saturnsailor
  • SeitzzSeitzz988,882
    Posted on 22 October 19 at 15:02
    The usual, nothing to buy this week.
  • SeitzzSeitzz988,882
    Posted on 22 October 19 at 15:02
    Though I do want to buy the digital version of Fallout 3 and New Vegas at some point. But they seem to go on sale somewhat frequently, so I'll probably just wait on them when I decide to get them.
  • Tatl360Tatl360309,225
    Posted on 22 October 19 at 15:56
    I want Gat out of Hell but it was cheaper than this some time ago.
    I prefer the disc version anyway.
  • atryeu1atryeu1296,189
    Posted on 22 October 19 at 17:51
    SoonerCrazy84 said:
    Prey worth it at that price?
    I bought for $2 or so about 2 years back during a big sale I think. I honestly didn't like the game though. I played through the story and deleted it after that and wish I had my money back instead LoL

Somebody else mentioned Saints Row though... After I tried the first one and hated it I played the 4th one so many years later and I loved that one. I had so much fun with it that I bought the 3rd one as well and while it was still fun I thought the 4th was much more entertaining and fun to play. I also enjoyed Gat out of Hell and thought parts of that was pretty funny. The only thing I didn't like was that it was so short.
  • l BlackBrian7 ll BlackBrian7 l1,549,581
    Posted on 22 October 19 at 18:54
    Would spend a fortune if they just put some DLC on sale! Such a wasted opportunity from microsoft to make more money. How hard would it be to throw a few random DLC in each week...
  • FireDrake007FireDrake007135,052
    Posted on 22 October 19 at 19:19, Edited on 22 October 19 at 19:22 by FireDrake007
    notion3000 said:
    https://majornelson.com/2019/10/21/this-weeks-deals-with-gol...

There is Xbox 360 DLC for sale this week.

It is for...

Fallout 3

and

Fallout New Vegas
    How come they never have season passes or complete editions for those Fallout Xbox 360 games on sale just like they have for Fallout 4?
  • The GlobalizerThe Globalizer1,304,194
    Posted on 22 October 19 at 19:51
    atryeu1 said:
    SoonerCrazy84 said:
    I bought for $2 or so about 2 years back during a big sale I think. I honestly didn't like the game though. I played through the story and deleted it after that and wish I had my money back instead LoL
    IMO it's worth $4. It's not a particularly good game but it has enough weird ass shit in it to be worth the play.
  • Posted on 22 October 19 at 20:35
    I guess there's no point waiting for Splinter Cell Conviction dlc (Deniable Ops) to go on sale right? I never seen it discounted.
    "The fear of Blood tends to create fear for the Flesh"
  • saturnsailorsaturnsailor344,522
    Posted on 22 October 19 at 20:58
    I NVIII I said:
    360 DLC Sale, the hide and seek champions.
    They had a big DLC sale for the 360 either last summer or 2 years ago. Hopefully it wasn't the last one.
    saturnsailor
  • rob25Xrob25X663,567
    Posted on 22 October 19 at 22:25
    The Globalizer said:
    DEEJUNE said:
    The cost of its DLC.
    Exactly this. I picked up the game today for 67p or whatever and smashed it in a few hours. No way am I paying £7 or so just to get those 3 DLC achievements.
  • atryeu1atryeu1296,189
    Posted on 23 October 19 at 04:53
    The Globalizer said:
    atryeu1 said:
    SoonerCrazy84 said:
    IMO it's worth $4. It's not a particularly good game but it has enough weird ass shit in it to be worth the play.
    Everybody has their own likes and dislikes :D To me the best part of the game was just the very start before.... you know (no spoilers). I thought that was kinda funny with the opening but otherwise eh.

If it had been more like the Xbox One version I've seen played online, that would be a different story. That one looked much more interesting to me. :P
  • SilentJay76SilentJay76585,988
    Posted on 23 October 19 at 09:19
    Bellatrixz said:
    I'm tempted to buy the first Saints Row but i have a feeling it will be free with gold at some point.....It's only 2 euros though smile
    Seems unlikely to go free with Gold, in my opinion. SR3 was free about 5 years ago. Nothing before or since then, as far as I remember. And no DLC for them to make any money with. (Removed from the marketplace, it seems.)

I enjoyed the game a couple of years ago, for what it's worth. Just pay the €2. wink
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.