The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

The 6 Quickest and Easiest Game Completions from the latest Xbox Sales

• CanezzaCanezza268,282
  • Posted on 22 October 19 at 12:57, Edited on 22 October 19 at 13:01 by Stinky Big Buds
    I don't usually click these articles but I played Stellatum a few days ago, nothing to write home about for the game, it's enjoyable enough but I finished the game and had all but 1 achievement without even trying in about 5ish hours. I played it on easy though, shame on me! Normal got to tough at about mission 11 and I never switched it back...

Thought i'd mention it just in case it's not been mentioned in these articles.
  • BEERME7BEERME7850,099
    Posted on 22 October 19 at 13:00
    It’s crazy that now when I see 6-8 hrs I think it’s a longer game lol back on 360 I would have been all over that
  • iTz Canada EhhiTz Canada Ehh1,334,217
    Posted on 22 October 19 at 13:22
    I got Broken Sword 5 a year or two ago simply because it was a short completion. I actually ended up really enjoying the game, so if you’re looking for a decent point and click adventure game I’d highly recommend.
  • FigbenderFigbender803,887
    Posted on 22 October 19 at 14:10
    BEERME7 said:
    It’s crazy that now when I see 6-8 hrs I think it’s a longer game lol back on 360 I would have been all over that
    This is very true laugh
  • Rista BRista B914,194
    Posted on 22 October 19 at 14:10
    Broken Sword wasn't bad. Not sure what happened to the first 4 but 5 was okay. Nothing else for me this week. Another opportunity to not add to the backlog from the sale. Outer Worlds will probably jump the line on Thursday.
    Rest in peace Ryan Hayward, a fellow gamer taken too soon.
  • ShinnizleShinnizle2,128,149
    Posted on 22 October 19 at 15:24
    Rista B said:
    Broken Sword wasn't bad. Not sure what happened to the first 4 but 5 was okay. Nothing else for me this week. Another opportunity to not add to the backlog from the sale. Outer Worlds will probably jump the line on Thursday.
    The first 2 were released before Xbox even existed. 3 was on the original Xbox, and 4 was only released on PC.
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • Wick N MortyWick N Morty632,048
    Posted on 22 October 19 at 15:49
    Valley doesn't take too long if you follow the collectible guide
    Posted on 22 October 19 at 17:32
    ^Valley is a fantastic game and I’d highly recommend this one as well. If you use the walk through you can do it in about 6-7 hours, maybe faster. I had a story achievement glitch on me so I had to do a second play through and even with that it took me only 7 hours and a bit to complete.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 October 19 at 19:47
    How about quickest,easiest AND CHEAPEST articles instead. Price is very important u knw.
  • ClockWrkPhantomClockWrkPhantom1,532,136
    Posted on 22 October 19 at 21:08
    stebeer85 said:
    How about quickest,easiest AND CHEAPEST articles instead. Price is very important u knw.
    They’re literally on sale just click the link 😂
    OME Kane no1 of the 7
  • GRAND NOBLEGRAND NOBLE460,774
    Posted on 22 October 19 at 21:32
    I feel like every week, the 'good' ones are still not very 'cheap' - and then the cheapest ones are simply trash games.

Such is life.
    Leap Frog 2017 - 4x 6.4+ Ratio!! (Croaked on Day 29) -- www.instagram.com/grandnoble
  • Posted on 22 October 19 at 22:27
    iTz Canada Ehh said:
    I got Broken Sword 5 a year or two ago simply because it was a short completion. I actually ended up really enjoying the game, so if you’re looking for a decent point and click adventure game I’d highly recommend.
    I second this. Hope we'll see a 6th one day.
    Don't bro me if you don't know me.
  • Iggsy81Iggsy81710,803
    Posted on 23 October 19 at 10:02
    What is the thumbnail and image from?
    Posted on 23 October 19 at 14:51
    Iggsy81 said:
    What is the thumbnail and image from?
    Both I believe are from Broken Sword 5.
  • ShinnizleShinnizle2,128,149
    Posted on 23 October 19 at 15:10
    The thumbnail I can't see, but the top picture is definitely Broken Sword, yes.
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • ttfp saylowttfp saylow202,073
    Posted on 28 January 22 at 03:51
    I might give Broken Sword a go. I've never played any of the other ones, but I've enjoyed loads of short narrative based games thanks to Game Pass.

I can see 8 missable achievements on it. Is it relatively quick (like using a chapter select) to go back and get them? I'll most likely play it "naturally" 🤣 the first time round, but don't feel like having to play the whole game at least one more time to mop up achievements.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads