Game Discussion: Fortnite

Seems like the save the world achievements are broken

• DomainDomain313,421
    Posted on 23 October 19 at 03:22, Edited on 23 October 19 at 03:22 by DomainPermalink
    I've completed the achievement I'm probably dead secret
    And the secret achievement for opening 300 chest
    Either had there achievements actually pop but I did get the ingame icon for the 300

Sorry not the best at articulate this type of information
  • ElyohElyoh736,326
    Posted on 23 October 19 at 05:26, Edited on 23 October 19 at 05:27 by ElyohPermalink
    FortniteSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Fortnite worth 107 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

I gather you mean this achievement hasn't unlocked, but has with the in-game tracker. The last unlock for this achievement is almost 10 days ago, which makes it highly plausible that they've broken it.
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • Posted on 23 October 19 at 05:40Permalink
    yep i think they're broken same but with liberation and secret go gnome, i think we need to wait for an update that will fix them
  • DomainDomain313,421
    Posted on 23 October 19 at 09:24Permalink
    Just did Canny valley shield defense 1
    an the achievement didn't pop either
  • Posted on 24 October 19 at 04:17Permalink
    hope they fix them soon
  • Posted on 24 October 19 at 16:36Permalink
    I just started the game and have done homebase storm shield 2 and have not gotten a single achievement to unlock.
  • Posted on 24 October 19 at 17:55Permalink
    When they fix them, it will pop
  • DomainDomain313,421
    Posted on 24 October 19 at 23:21Permalink
    The achievements still work on ps4
    Is there anything we need to do to make them aware of this?
  • ElyohElyoh736,326
    Posted on 25 October 19 at 00:20Permalink
    I've submitted the information to the GI team just now: Fortnite - Game Info submissions

As for Epic, Twitter would be the best bet for letting them know. Or getting TA to run an article on it.
  • Posted on 26 October 19 at 21:19Permalink
    Yeah, they're busted right now. I finished my 1,000th Play With Others mission today and the achievement did not unlock. I hope they fix this so my 300+ hours for that achievement alone isn't just completely wasted, I will be pissed off if they leave them broken.
    ThaDevilzHand
  • DomainDomain313,421
    Posted on 28 October 19 at 10:25Permalink
    Just finished all of plankerton and no achievement
    Whys it seem like every game is just done with achievements
  • ElyohElyoh736,326
    Posted on 28 October 19 at 18:18Permalink
    Achievements have now all been flagged as discontinued, now it's just a matter of getting Epic to fix it...
  • DomainDomain313,421
    Posted on 03 November 19 at 18:03Permalink
    Thanks for the info
  • Posted on 04 November 19 at 04:14Permalink
    Dang, didn’t know. I only have 4 more -.- I’m Power Level 129, I’ll be 131 in a week because I need the research points
    "Imagine if you only woke up tomorrow with the things you prayed for today."
  • HydraHydra94,732
    Posted on 04 November 19 at 05:11Permalink
    I honestly can't wait for them to fix them I have so much more to obtain
  • ElyohElyoh736,326
    Posted on 04 November 19 at 05:48Permalink
    I've bugged them on Twitter and through their official support as well, we'll see if anything happens from that. If someone here knows how to use Reddit, that's a good option as well (Not a place I've personally ever figured out how to use...).
  • Posted on 05 November 19 at 20:11, Edited on 05 November 19 at 23:02 by ThaDevilzHandPermalink
    I tried to tweet them as well. It's @FortniteGames, right? I couldn't find anything else related to Epic other than that. Just wanna make sure I tweeted them in the correct place. I will look into Reddit and see if I can figure it out, I have an account on there. I will honestly probably try to get personal friends on social media to tweet them and stuff whether or not they have an Xbox or play Fortnite. Just 'cause I feel like if there is a large number of people rather than a few then maybe, just maybe, they'll do something about it.

Edit: I don't know when this was added to this thing, someone linked this to me on Reddit. They are at least aware of the issue.

https://trello.com/c/RwsKB08O/1048-xbox-achievements-not-gra...
    ThaDevilzHand
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.