Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

The Last Door: Season 2 (Win 10) Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 28 October 19 at 17:12
    Please use this thread to discuss the The Last Door: Season 2 (Win 10) walkthrough
  • Posted on 28 October 19 at 20:16
    Hi all,

I am currently writing the walkthrough for this, I am currently playing this game during my dinner times at work. smile

I have just finished the first episode, but will be replaying it because I have missed all the collectables!
  • Posted on 29 October 19 at 19:33, Edited on 02 November 19 at 14:09 by Dynamite Andy
    -- Complete --
    Walkthrough Overview: Complete
    General Hints And Tips: Complete
    Episode 1: Complete
    Episode 2: Complete
    Episode 3: Complete
    Episode 4: Complete
    The Mask With No Eyes: Complete
  • Posted on 02 November 19 at 14:10
    Finished and submitted for review.
  • BadBradstaffBadBradstaff213,458
    Posted on 04 December 19 at 16:29
    Has this been reviewed yet?
  • RadicalSniper99RadicalSniper992,688,655
    Posted on 04 December 19 at 17:22
    BadBradstaff said:
    Has this been reviewed yet?
    It is currently in review. One of our overseers had a question that is being reviewed by the management. We hope to have this sorted soon.
  • D34d P1x3lD34d P1x3l182,774
    Posted on 28 December 19 at 12:38
    Three weeks later, is the review of the walkthrough finished yet?
  • Posted on 28 December 19 at 17:49
    It has been submitted for publishing. The managers have to go through it for a final check. Should be up soon.
    See You Space Cowboy...
  • Information
  • TheOnlyMattoTheOnlyMatto3,484,525
    Posted on 29 December 19 at 06:04, Edited on 29 December 19 at 06:07 by TheOnlyMatto
    loved the WT man just a couple of things I noticed along the way:

1) episode 4 when you mention the new door appearing next to the cage you say the door is to the left but it is to the right of the cage. Unless I am just reading it wrong, the door to the left of the cage leads to the dead cat.

2) The piano keys in the picture are right but the instructions below are wrong. I noticed the discrepancy, before playing it, so I looked it up before performing just in case it was possible to fail it. The picture worked and the secret below it worked too. Should say:

Do, Do, Do,
    Ti
    La
    Sol
    Fa, Fa, Fa, Fa

3) Nothing to do with the guide but I frequently experienced a glitch where going from each episode I had my old inventory still in my bag and needed to go to the main menu then continue to get it back. Couldn't use the umbrella when you told me to and its because it was off screen.

4) I had no problem with collectibles, I think you need to read each note and not rush through or it doesn't save properly. I even played on two computers, never looked at my save and got the achievement.

Great guide man very well done and thorough. I understood the instructions and it will lead me to another 1k. I will unlikely finish tonight but tomorrow morning it will be done. Thank you, you're awesome.toast
    See you in Valhalla
  • Posted on 29 December 19 at 07:55
    TheOnlyMatto said:
    loved the WT man just a couple of things I noticed along the way:
    1) episode 4 when you mention the new door appearing next to the cage you say the door is to the left but it is to the right of the cage. Unless I am just reading it wrong, the door to the left of the cage leads to the dead cat.

2) The piano keys in the picture are right but the instructions below are wrong. I noticed the discrepancy, before playing it, so I looked it up before performing just in case it was possible to fail it. The picture worked and the secret below it worked too. Should say:

Do, Do, Do,
    Ti
    La
    Sol
    Fa, Fa, Fa, Fa
    Updated and overseer notified thanks for the corrections smile
  • Posted on 29 December 19 at 08:45
    Update has been pushed through.
    See You Space Cowboy...
  • angelskangelsk1,471,922
    Posted on 10 June 20 at 20:23
    "Leave the puzzle, and make your way to the Kitchen - once there use the Basement key on the door that is on the right wall and proceed through it to the Basement. " - It's on the left wall. :)

Great walkthrough though
  • Posted on 11 June 20 at 17:43
    angelsk said:
    "Leave the puzzle, and make your way to the Kitchen - once there use the Basement key on the door that is on the right wall and proceed through it to the Basement. " - It's on the left wall. :)

Great walkthrough though
    Updated smile! Thanks!
  • angelskangelsk1,471,922
    Posted on 13 June 20 at 14:05
    At the very end "examine the top left grave [Playwright: "Secret_08"]." I had to exit to menu to get this to unlock. You may want to add that :)
  • EaSkateVideoEaSkateVideo1,490,790
    Posted on 01 November 21 at 07:34, Edited on 01 November 21 at 10:23 by EaSkateVideo
    First of all, great guide! It is easy to follow and it is written in a very nice way toast

I found a small error (I might even be nitpicking a bit). In Episode 1 you write:

Select the mask and show it to the woman on the right (Miss Kohne), she will freak out and be taken to the Isolation Room.
    However, Miss Kohne is positoned on the left side of the room.

Edit: In Chapter 2, the part where you first enter the Town Center, you write this:

Start walking to the left and you will come up to some trees by a window, in the window there a is a woman - talk to her.
    For some reason every time i approached the window, she closed it and I was unable to talk to her. I went searching elsewhere in walkthroughs until I stumbled on this one where this part is described a bit in more detail:

link hidden

Talk to the woman behind the window - stay close to the wall when approaching the window, and when right next to it (but not in front of it), talk to the woman. Go through the dialogue options. You will receive a flower and the graveyard will now be unlocked.
    Perhaps you also want to add that you have to remain close to the wall as otherwise you are unable to talk to the lady smile
    This is my signature
  • Posted on 08 November 21 at 07:51
    JeroenRos said:
    First of all, great guide! It is easy to follow and it is written in a very nice way toast

I found a small error (I might even be nitpicking a bit). In Episode 1 you write:

Select the mask and show it to the woman on the right (Miss Kohne), she will freak out and be taken to the Isolation Room.
    However, Miss Kohne is positoned on the left side of the room.

Edit: In Chapter 2, the part where you first enter the Town Center, you write this:

Start walking to the left and you will come up to some trees by a window, in the window there a is a woman - talk to her.
    For some reason every time i approached the window, she closed it and I was unable to talk to her. I went searching elsewhere in walkthroughs until I stumbled on this one where this part is described a bit in more detail:

link hidden

Talk to the woman behind the window - stay close to the wall when approaching the window, and when right next to it (but not in front of it), talk to the woman. Go through the dialogue options. You will receive a flower and the graveyard will now be unlocked.
    Perhaps you also want to add that you have to remain close to the wall as otherwise you are unable to talk to the lady smile
    Updated! Thanks for the info
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads