The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: October 29th, 2019

• Aphelion RemAphelion Rem895,161
    Posted on 29 October 19 at 17:14
    Be ready for Black Friday. That's when the real sales hit.
  • atryeu1atryeu1448,641
    Posted on 29 October 19 at 17:46
    Elite1111111111 said:
    GsO Light said:
    Post the 360 sales already.. before I die facepalm
    There are no new 360 sales. It's all the Shocktober sales.
    There are sales for 360 this week according to the Xbox site.....

link hidden

Mighty No. 9
    Mighty No. 9 - Ray Expansion
    Mighty No. 9 - Retro Hero
    Enemy Front
    Sniper: Ghost Warrior
    Sniper: Ghost Warrior - Second Strike
    Bully Scholarship Edition
    Max Payne 3
  • XI AlphaMale IXXI AlphaMale IX1,151,288
    Posted on 29 October 19 at 18:20, Edited on 29 October 19 at 18:21 by XI AlphaMale IX
    Whtthfgg said:
    XI AlphaMale IX said:
    Whtthfgg said:
    I would like to warn EVERYONE to stay away from Crimson Keep
    I would like to warn EVERYONE to stay away from poison ivy.

Are you going to elaborate on why?
    Because it is an awful awful game and not the slightest bit easy, but if that's what floats your boat
    Don't care if it's easy or not, feel free to elaborate on why it's awful.

Arcturus Being said:
    Be ready for Black Friday. That's when the real sales hit.
    Woo, can't wait for the same sales we always see, plus some AAA titles at 15% off!
  • Quantium GQuantium G188,198
    Posted on 29 October 19 at 18:26
    Picked up Owlboy, been looking at it for a while. Other then that, the Black Friday wait continues!
  • Elite1111111111Elite11111111111,157,231
    Posted on 29 October 19 at 18:41, Edited on 29 October 19 at 18:48 by Elite1111111111
    atryeu1 said:
    I was going off of Major Nelson since everyone believes he's the patron saint of Xbox sales. Xbox.com likes to error out on me so I can't confirm whether any of those are actually on sale.
  • MikeydCTMikeydCT336,459
    Posted on 29 October 19 at 22:14
    No 360 games on sale this week?
  • MahginMahgin226,874
    Posted on 29 October 19 at 22:58
    Dr Marty said:

You know you don't have to have every game downloaded in order to own a license for it, right?
    You do know we both said we have the games installed, not talking about games on the Ready to Install list.

Reading is fundamental.
  • atryeu1atryeu1448,641
    Posted on 29 October 19 at 23:11
    Elite1111111111 said:
    atryeu1 said:
    I was going off of Major Nelson since everyone believes he's the patron saint of Xbox sales. Xbox.com likes to error out on me so I can't confirm whether any of those are actually on sale.
    I'd never heard of him until just these last few months LoL Those games are listed on my Deals with Gold on the 360 today so I'm assuming they are accurate and this week's sale.
  • Posted on 29 October 19 at 23:23
    Elite1111111111 said:
    atryeu1 said:
    I see new 360 games on sale outside of the shocktober on the xbox360 sales page
  • Dr MartyDr Marty1,216,547
    Posted on 30 October 19 at 00:04, Edited on 30 October 19 at 00:08 by Dr Marty
    Mahgin said:
    Dr Marty said:

You know you don't have to have every game downloaded in order to own a license for it, right?
    You do know we both said we have the games installed, not talking about games on the Ready to Install list.
    Reading is fundamental.
    Wow. Countered with a low blow. You should be less sensitive. I just asked you a question.
  • CenosisCenosis303,484
    Posted on 30 October 19 at 00:10
    Click Main Menu at the top then Xbox game prices then the Sales tab and finally click view and filter followed by selecting Xbox 360 next to Platform. It'll show all the 360 sales after that, pretty good sale actually, I plan on picking up at least three of them; Alice: MR, Shadows of the Damned and The Darkness II. Debating on whether to pick up Abyss Odyssey and Dante's Inferno as well.
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,120,916
    Posted on 30 October 19 at 00:21
    Cenosis said:
    Click Main Menu at the top then Xbox game prices then the Sales tab and finally click view and filter followed by selecting Xbox 360 next to Platform. It'll show all the 360 sales after that, pretty good sale actually, I plan on picking up at least three of them; Alice: MR, Shadows of the Damned and The Darkness II. Debating on whether to pick up Abyss Odyssey and Dante's Inferno as well.
    Thank you for this, was wondering if there were any 360 games to browse this week.
  • superniceguysuperniceguy512,251
    Posted on 30 October 19 at 00:24
    Cenosis said:
    It is not showing all the 360 sales. Bully is on sale but TA not showing here, it is new this week and showing on the Xbox ONE gold page
  • FireDrake007FireDrake007271,342
    Posted on 30 October 19 at 01:19
    I am still waiting for the Xbox Games with Gold for November to be revealed before making any purchases.
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,120,916
    Posted on 30 October 19 at 01:34
    FireDrake007 said:
    I am still waiting for the Xbox Games with Gold for November to be revealed before making any purchases.
    They seem to wait right before the turn of the month nowadays before announcing.
  • CenosisCenosis303,484
    Posted on 30 October 19 at 03:02
    Glad I could help Seitzz.
  • Posted on 30 October 19 at 16:52
    CrypticColors said:
    Small, but ok sale. I really wanna pick up Mafia III considering it's always on sale, but I'm POSITIVE it will land on game pass.
    One thing to keep in mind is even if it does end up on game pass, I don’t think you’ll have access to the dlc, and will still have to pay for it to complete the whole thing. I’d recommend buy mafia3 during the sale as it includes the dlc. If gamepass actuslly includes dlc though, then yea, just wait
    If at first you don't succeed, try even harder. Success or failure, the choice is up to you.
  • Posted on 30 October 19 at 19:41
    This isnt the first time ive noticed a discrepancy or downright greed but Sonic Forces is $9.99 then convert to british pounds and its £17.49. WTF has happened to the exchange rate? And where are the 360 GWG this week. Its a kin liberty dance
  • J0K3RW1NSJ0K3RW1NS205,594
    Posted on 31 October 19 at 00:01
    I doubt Mafia 3 will ever go on games with gold.
    It has boobs in it.
    So if youre on the fence about it, right now seems like a great time to buy it.
    I played it... A lot, and its a really good game =)
    J0K3RW1NS
  • FireDrake007FireDrake007271,342
    Posted on 31 October 19 at 00:46, Edited on 31 October 19 at 00:48 by FireDrake007
    Now that Games with Gold has been announced, it is time to make a purchase.

I never thought I would buy games just so I can finish and complete them, but that is exactly what I am planning to do with the Observer and Layers of Fear bundle on Xbox One.

Fortunately I still have some credit left from MS Rewards gift card, so it wouldn't be as bad.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads