The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: October 29th, 2019

  • smakzillaasmakzillaa777,689
    Posted on 29 October 19 at 01:48
    Hmmmm

    20xx or Mummy Demastered?

    Or none of the above...?
  • Kyk3 StylesKyk3 Styles478,125
    Posted on 29 October 19 at 01:49
    Nothing for mewarning
  • buttmudBrooksbuttmudBrooks1,295,331
    Posted on 29 October 19 at 01:53
    Not sure why anyone gets upset about weekly sales not being awesome. Especially considering there was just a Shocktober and we are about to have like 5 straight weeks of big sales...
    Always number 2.
  • MahginMahgin207,594
    Posted on 29 October 19 at 01:56
    I've got ~500 games installed. My problem isn't that the sales are bad. Hell, GTA5 last week for $15 is a steal for anyone who hasn't played it yet. Thing is, most of the time something is on sale, I've already got it. Same with Games with Gold. I never gripe though. I see it as others' opportunity, when I'll get mine some other time.
  • tuhin94tuhin94574,414
    Posted on 29 October 19 at 02:01
    Conner?
    Regards, Tuhin
  • tuhin94tuhin94574,414
    Posted on 29 October 19 at 02:02
    jasonlc3221 said:
    This week sucks. Back to grinding out Motorsport 6
    Sounds like you need to switch to synthetic because it should be pretty smooth.
    Regards, Tuhin
  • EchelonSixEchelonSix645,968
    Posted on 29 October 19 at 02:13, Edited on 29 October 19 at 02:13 by EchelonSix
    Mahgin said:
    I've got ~500 games installed. My problem isn't that the sales are bad. Hell, GTA5 last week for $15 is a steal for anyone who hasn't played it yet. Thing is, most of the time something is on sale, I've already got it. Same with Games with Gold. I never gripe though. I see it as others' opportunity, when I'll get mine some other time.
    With 900 games i have the same "problem" but what did you expect with such a library laugh
    I have reached the point where i am not waiting for sales anymore. BUT then it is more happiness when i find something new. Got myself call of chtulhu last week.
  • MahboobehsMahboobehs920,199
    Posted on 29 October 19 at 02:21
    Do not sleep on Elena Temple. It's relatively easy gamerscore with a few tips given in the solutions, but it isn't a cakewalk. IMHO it's a genuinely enjoyable time for a rainy day kind of game. 2-4 hours of fun. Trust me. It's a steal for that price.
  • SeitzzSeitzz999,878
    Posted on 29 October 19 at 02:33
    Bleed, Crimson Keep, and Hive Jump are on the list for me to check out in the morning. Might end up grabbing Hive Jump anyway since it's just $1.
  • snake42069snake420691,156,034
    Posted on 29 October 19 at 02:52
    Im playing breakpoint and im disappointed that a world so large can be so empty. Not worth it until its 50% off, in case anyone was wondering.
  • Maxumilli0nMaxumilli0n1,486,404
    Posted on 29 October 19 at 03:02
    Hellgate Aeon said:
    FightingMegaFoo said:
    Wicelow said:
    Maxumilli0n said:
    *Continues playing Outer World's*compute
    Same laugh
    clap
    Thats what it is laugh actually playing on nightmate. Which is supernova i guess
    Just finished 1k the game. Now I'm looking for a good sale. Nothing in here though.
  • Maxumilli0nMaxumilli0n1,486,404
    Posted on 29 October 19 at 03:05
    snake42069 said:
    Im playing breakpoint and im disappointed that a world so large can be so empty. Not worth it until its 50% off, in case anyone was wondering.
    I mean c'mon what'd you expect? The only open world I can say they do reasonably well is AC or FC every GR is the same open world.
  • EchelonSixEchelonSix645,968
    Posted on 29 October 19 at 03:07
    Maxumilli0n said:
    snake42069 said:
    Im playing breakpoint and im disappointed that a world so large can be so empty. Not worth it until its 50% off, in case anyone was wondering.
    I mean c'mon what'd you expect? The only open world I can say they do reasonably well is AC or FC every GR is the same open world.
    I expected an upgraded wildlands. That would have been enough. I am still amazed how they fd up this whole game laugh
  • Inferno118Inferno1182,498,793
    Posted on 29 October 19 at 03:47
    Damn that’s a banger ass sale
  • Posted on 29 October 19 at 04:02
    CrypticColors said:
    Small, but ok sale. I really wanna pick up Mafia III considering it's always on sale, but I'm POSITIVE it will land on game pass.
    Get the one with the season pass. It's worth the tiny bit extra.
  • V3ntilatorV3ntilator200,041
    Posted on 29 October 19 at 04:44
    TheDizzy1337 said:
    Ghost Recon Breakpoint already!
    That can't be good.
    Expect it to drop below 50% before end of 2019.

    UBI are revamping whole game now for free, and will also add AI Team mates etc.

    Gonna buy it on Black Friday i think.
  • Matodion 1stMatodion 1st550,964
    Posted on 29 October 19 at 05:06
    Talk about a joke sale.
  • Posted on 29 October 19 at 05:19
    Bleed, Coffie Crisis, Aquatic Adventures, and Light Fairytale - any thoughts on these? Good, bad, so-so?
  • V3ntilatorV3ntilator200,041
  • eayragteayragt236,626
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.