Game Discussion: Eternal Card Game

Expedition in Eternal Card Game achievements found

• Posted on 29 October 19 at 11:51
    Is there some way of triggering the rank achievements if you already meet the requirement? Played an Expedition game and that didn't work.
  • CalrethiCalrethi86,088
    Posted on 30 October 19 at 18:10
    The Allslayer said:
    Is there some way of triggering the rank achievements if you already meet the requirement? Played an Expedition game and that didn't work.
    Probably not, likely only way is to unlink your account from xbox, start a fresh account and get those ranked ones there.
    After wards you can relink- its how I got all the base achievements
  • Posted on 30 October 19 at 19:06
    Calrethi said:
    The Allslayer said:
    Probably not, likely only way is to unlink your account from xbox, start a fresh account and get those ranked ones there.
    Yeah I know about that but it hasn't even given the in game achievement so I should be fine. Guess I'll just wait until it resets to drop down to bronze, luckily I've barely touched Expedition so only in silver.
  • CalrethiCalrethi86,088
    Posted on 30 October 19 at 22:22
    The Allslayer said:
    Calrethi said:
    The Allslayer said:
    Yeah I know about that but it hasn't even given the in game achievement so I should be fine. Guess I'll just wait until it resets to drop down to bronze, luckily I've barely touched Expedition so only in silver.
    Yeah I realised what you meant when I managed to log on.
    I have the same plan, wait till November then grind expedition to masters.
  • vSullyvSully943,678
    Posted on 03 November 19 at 15:13, Edited on 03 November 19 at 15:14 by vSully
    Shit, I never thought about that. You guys already had Expedition progress preventing you from getting the achievements until a reset. That sucks.

I wondered why you were slow to get going with the new stuff.

I had no idea what Expedition was until the DLC came out and had achievements :P
  • CalrethiCalrethi86,088
    Posted on 04 November 19 at 08:03
    vSully said:
    Shit, I never thought about that. You guys already had Expedition progress preventing you from getting the achievements until a reset. That sucks.

I wondered why you were slow to get going with the new stuff.

I had no idea what Expedition was until the DLC came out and had achievements :P
    It could have been worse, I had missed the update and mostly play on mobile when not achievement hunting- I might have accidentally got one on mobile and then had to start a new account again.
    Ill catch you soon :p
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.