Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter Leads the November Games with Gold Lineup

• l BlackBrian7 ll BlackBrian7 l1,049,742
    Posted on 31 October 19 at 00:44Permalink
    Damn I bought Sherlock a few months ago but havent played it yet. Well that was a waste laugh
  • Tatl360Tatl360206,538
    Posted on 31 October 19 at 02:40Permalink
    FightingMegaFoo said:
    Marcos Aspira said:
    FightingMegaFoo said:
    It only took 7 1/2 years for Joy Ride Turbo to finally be released for free, like was originally promised roll
    What do you mean? I got it back in the day on GWG.
    No you didn't. It's GWG in November.
    Brazil got Joy Ride Turbo in November 2015. It was Dungeon Siege 3 in USA.

About the games, I have Joy Ride Turbo from previous Gold and the Final Station from MixPot.
    I was going to buy Jedi StarFighter so free is always better. wave
    Sherlock Holmes I need to check what genre it is, and the achievements.

So 2 new games! wave
  • mapphewmapphew271,766
    Posted on 31 October 19 at 02:52Permalink
    Nothing for me this month, as I have all three, but if anyone hasn't completed Devil's Daughter, it's a pretty easy completion.
  • GarnitoroGarnitoro42,043
    Posted on 31 October 19 at 03:18Permalink
    In future, I would love to see a few more words about achievements in these articles. I always appreciate it when Gold/Game Pass/Quest list articles outline how completion-friendly these games are. It's kinda what the site is about, after all.
  • vSullyvSully760,332
    Posted on 31 October 19 at 04:37Permalink
    Hot garbage.
  • planchetflawplanchetflaw210,429
    Posted on 31 October 19 at 05:02, Edited on 31 October 19 at 05:05 by planchetflawPermalink
    I definitely got Joyride Turbo once before with GWG. May have been a different region thing, though, as I'm not NA or Europe. I've only had Game Pass for around a year but played it a few years ago and I've never purchased it.
    EDIT: In 2016 it was offered as a free download code with a promotion on a site. My bad.
  • Posted on 31 October 19 at 05:06Permalink
    I pay a lot of money for this crap month after month.Give us something good for once
  • Posted on 31 October 19 at 05:31Permalink
    PolyMoos said:
    Was Final Station a GwG already? I own it and 100% it but I definitely wouldn't have spent money on it.
    The Final Station was given away in a Mixer mixpot a couple years ago,that's probably how you got it.
    Dr Weaker 1960
  • Posted on 31 October 19 at 06:38Permalink
    Devil's Daughter is quite an enjoyable ride as far as I was concerned. It was also a solidly simple completion as well. The final station was also pretty solid.
  • John AceyJohn Acey241,602
    Posted on 31 October 19 at 06:39, Edited on 31 October 19 at 06:58 by John AceyPermalink
    Firestormental said:
    Lobo Samhain said:
    John Acey said:
    Hmm-mh..
    I guess the only game from this list I'll get all the achievements will be Star Wars Jedi Starfighter.
    That's about it.
    No Achievements on OG Xbox titles
    Psst! That's the joke! laugh
    : )
  • Posted on 31 October 19 at 07:24Permalink
    BLYAST said:
    And this is why I don't stress about not finishing Game Pass games anymore. All 3 former game pass.
    I try not to but today I ended up buying the observer/layers of fear bundle because I wasn't able to finish those 2 games before they left Gamepass.
  • Posted on 31 October 19 at 07:27Permalink
    l BlackBrian7 l said:
    Damn I bought Sherlock a few months ago but havent played it yet. Well that was a waste laugh
    I got it on PC as part of a humble bundle monthly, but I am happy to get it on Xbox One as well to get the achievements and gamescore.
  • EmagDrolBotEmagDrolBot172,844
    Posted on 31 October 19 at 07:29Permalink
    I could have sworn Joy Ride Turbo had already been GWG. I definitely got it for free from somewhere. It's not something I'd have bought.
  • TwistedTBTwistedTB504,866
    Posted on 31 October 19 at 07:47Permalink
    It would be nice if the Final Station DLC goes on sale. I know its only 5 bucks, but its always good if you can get it cheaper.
    Warmest regards, TwistedTB.
  • Lord MidasLord Midas247,585
    Posted on 31 October 19 at 07:56Permalink
    TheGillesMuller said:
    Cuthred said:
    Whiners incoming
    Yes God forbid people don't suck everything up just because it's free, I guess I'll be being incredibly ungrateful next time I reject being offered a turd on a plate.

Anyway Final Station doesn't look my kind of game, neither does Joy Ride Turbo, never been into Star Wars but Sherlock Holmes as said earlier is an enjoyable easy completion, very good point and click game.
    Thank Gilles, that was eloquently put. People whose first post is to instantly bring negativity can sod off.

Those who don't like something are allowed to say as much. Though we can hope they do so in a well written prose, explaining why.
    Would you kindly
  • Hahaman4realHahaman4real337,333
    Posted on 31 October 19 at 09:14Permalink
    TheGillesMuller said:
    Cuthred said:
    Whiners incoming
    Yes God forbid people don't suck everything up just because it's free, I guess I'll be being incredibly ungrateful next time I reject being offered a turd on a plate.

Anyway Final Station doesn't look my kind of game, neither does Joy Ride Turbo, never been into Star Wars but Sherlock Holmes as said earlier is an enjoyable easy completion, very good point and click game.
    Next time i will post whiner's defenders incoming
  • SilentJay76SilentJay76428,373
    Posted on 31 October 19 at 10:17Permalink
    GWAR Slave 132 said:
    I pay a lot of money for this crap month after month.Give us something good for once
    I've been paying less than €4 a month for years now. So... you're doing it wrong.

Not to mention that I've gotten a whole bunch of great games out of it. They can't all be winners.
  • Throni360Throni3601,195,743
    Posted on 31 October 19 at 11:44Permalink
    l BlackBrian7 l said:
    Same. Final Station too. I have no one but myself to blame.
  • Posted on 31 October 19 at 12:12, Edited on 31 October 19 at 12:13 by TheGillesMullerPermalink
    Hahaman4real said:
    TheGillesMuller said:
    Cuthred said:
    Whiners incoming

Next time i will post whiner's defenders incoming
    Oh look there's 1 of the stuck-up people who think they're better than everyone else for gladly accepting whatever they get given because it's free while others dare to air their opinion on the games.

Some people won't like a game whether it's full price or free, sorry if that's too much for you to comprehend.
    Grand Slam Tennis 2 world #1
  • ElyohElyoh738,049
    Posted on 31 October 19 at 17:37Permalink
    It's not people who air their opinions on the games that's annoying, it's the ones who bag the whole service every month. Not sure if you've seen them, but they normally turn up every month to complain that GwG is a terrible service and that it only ever gives terrible games.
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.