Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Terminator Resistance Achievement List Revealed

• Posted on 01 November 19 at 12:45
    Looking at their past games, I'll wait until I see some gameplay.
    Don't bro me if you don't know me.
  • Darklord1899Darklord1899387,312
    Posted on 01 November 19 at 15:16
    This game must be a shoe in for the worst game of the year... surely?
  • SangriazSangriaz3,398,695
    Posted on 01 November 19 at 22:45
    EarthboundX said:
    Sangriaz said:
    I think first game I buy day one in ages. Love Terminator.
    Check out what else the devs have made, that will change your mind. All they make is shovelware.
    I have not played World of Magic, but enjoyed every one of the developers games :) I'm even more stoked for Terminator Resistance now!
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX1,511,159
    Posted on 02 November 19 at 00:43
    Sangriaz said:
    EarthboundX said:
    Sangriaz said:
    Check out what else the devs have made, that will change your mind. All they make is shovelware.
    I have not played World of Magic, but enjoyed every one of the developers games :) I'm even more stoked for Terminator Resistance now!
    Even Rambo?
  • SashamorningSashamorning2,140,959
    Posted on 02 November 19 at 02:04
    EarthboundX said:
    Sangriaz said:
    EarthboundX said:
    Sangriaz said:
    Even Rambo?
    That was my thought. laugh
    Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
    Posted on 02 November 19 at 03:36
    Sashamorning said:
    EarthboundX said:
    Sangriaz said:
    EarthboundX said:
    Sangriaz said:
    Even Rambo?
    Admittedly the only game of Teyon I've played was Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear, and that was just heavily mediocre, but look at this list of games and tell me that's not a shovelware developer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teyon
  • SashamorningSashamorning2,140,959
    Posted on 02 November 19 at 04:47
    EarthboundX said:
    Sashamorning said:
    EarthboundX said:
    Sangriaz said:
    EarthboundX said:
    Sangriaz said:
    Even Rambo?
    Admittedly the only game of Teyon I've played was Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear, and that was just heavily mediocre, but look at this list of games and tell me that's not a shovelware developer.

That's a lot of 101s.
    Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
  • SangriazSangriaz3,398,695
    Posted on 02 November 19 at 05:30
    Sashamorning said:
    EarthboundX said:
    Sashamorning said:
    EarthboundX said:
    Sangriaz said:
    EarthboundX said:
    Sangriaz said:
    Even Rambo?

That's a lot of 101s.
    I must have confused Rambo with another game as I thought I played that but looking at TA it says I have no achievements in it. I did enjoy Heavy Fire Shattered Spear and Arcade Islands. If Terminator Resistance is anything like Heavy Fire, I'm sure I'll really enjoy it. Since there has never been a great Terminator game, I do not expect a 90/100 experience. My expectation is more 70/100 experience, and I think this developer is able to handle that.
    Posted on 02 November 19 at 06:58
    We'll see I guess, I don't have high hopes myself.
  • LifeExpectancyLifeExpectancy1,591,467
    Posted on 03 November 19 at 12:34
    Why cant anyone ever make a good Terminator game? It cant be that difficult. Jeez...

I'd even settle for a pixel art retro style one like Timespinner. A Terminator universe metroidvania with a time travel mechanic leading to alternate endings fits the Terminator world perfectly. Such a shame no one with the $$ and the coding expertise has ever done the series justice.
  • xLsWxxLsWx1,012,035
    Posted on 05 November 19 at 17:34
    LifeExpectancy said:
    Why cant anyone ever make a good Terminator game? It cant be that difficult. Jeez...

I'd even settle for a pixel art retro style one like Timespinner. A Terminator universe metroidvania with a time travel mechanic leading to alternate endings fits the Terminator world perfectly. Such a shame no one with the $$ and the coding expertise has ever done the series justice.
    There was

The Terminator CD (Mega CD version)

also special mention

T2: The Arcade game
  • Darklord1899Darklord1899387,312
    Posted on 30 November 19 at 19:11
    Darklord1899 said:
    This game must be a shoe in for the worst game of the year... surely?
    Actually younger DL1899 it seems to be rather good if the pc reviews are anything to go by. Maybe not a day 1 purchase but certainly worth having.
  • snake42069snake420691,059,117
    Posted on 04 December 19 at 14:17, Edited on 04 December 19 at 14:18 by snake42069
    Don't buy this game until it is at a big discount. Its a 5-10 hour completion according to powerpyx, and as you can see, alot of xbox players have already completed it.

However, it is a good game. It just isnt worth the $50 USD. Id say when its near $30 USD.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.