Bug Reports - Archive

Archive of Bug Reports

TrueAchievements Redesign Bug Reports

• RadiantViperRadiantViper1,123,736
    Posted on 02 January 20 at 22:19
    TrueAchievement said:
    Falensarano said:
    Awesome! Is there a plan to add the achievement flags back to the achievement summary?
    Yes that's done pending an update. Just working on some stuff for the annual leaderboards and then it should be live tomorrow.

Sorry for the tardiness on this stuff, we closed the office over the xmas period.
    No need to apologize whatsover. Thanks for all the hard work toast
  • FalensaranoFalensarano1,279,554
    Posted on 02 January 20 at 23:07
    RadiantViper said:
    TrueAchievement said:
    Falensarano said:
    Awesome! Is there a plan to add the achievement flags back to the achievement summary?
    Yes that's done pending an update. Just working on some stuff for the annual leaderboards and then it should be live tomorrow.

Sorry for the tardiness on this stuff, we closed the office over the xmas period.
    No need to apologize whatsover. Thanks for all the hard work toast
    Cheers Rich! And yes no need to apologise at all. toast
  • lfcjohnlfcjohn1,758,564
    Posted on 03 January 20 at 00:58
    TrueAchievement said:
    Sashamorning said:
    Okay, so I now have a boatload of notifications so I get the 9+. I look at them, and as usual they don't automatically remove the blue notification dot once I've looked at them.

But that's not the problem.

I have over 9 notifications, especially since last night was New Year's, etc... So I click on "View All." THAT'S where the problem started.

It took me back to notifications from a YEAR ago. Do you know how many notifications that is?

I never did find the missing notifications, and since I no longer have it set to email me notifications (because it now feels like clutter and redundant), I probably won't ever see those notifications at all.

Galaxy mobile, mobile site.
    This is sorted now
    Great, it works normal again. :)
    You'll never play alone.
  • Posted on 09 January 20 at 02:14
    I'm not sure if this is a bug or it was removed intentionally, but on mobile I no longer see the option to revert to desktop mode. It's only on the mobile version and I have to go into my phone's internet settings to revert it to desktop.

Unfortunately this does it for all the websites I browse so I have to constantly switch back and forth between the two on here and websites I prefer the mobile versions. Hope the option is added back.
  • Posted on 09 January 20 at 06:26
    Cemetery Girls said:
    I'm not sure if this is a bug or it was removed intentionally, but on mobile I no longer see the option to revert to desktop mode. It's only on the mobile version and I have to go into my phone's internet settings to revert it to desktop.

Unfortunately this does it for all the websites I browse so I have to constantly switch back and forth between the two on here and websites I prefer the mobile versions. Hope the option is added back.
    Scroll to the very bottom of the page and it should be there.
    See You Space Cowboy...
  • Johnny SinisterJohnny Sinister2,010,437
    Posted on 09 January 20 at 07:32
    I am having the same issue. My site has reverted back to mobile and the link to switch to desktop is no longer there.
  • SashamorningSashamorning2,994,331
    Posted on 09 January 20 at 20:33
    Johnny Sinister said:
    I am having the same issue. My site has reverted back to mobile and the link to switch to desktop is no longer there.
    Yep, same thing. I really prefer the desktop site on mobile, but it keeps reverting. It would make sense to eventually make the button less obvious, but I wish it wouldn't revert.
    Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
  • DoPeY5007DoPeY50071,526,137
    Posted on 10 January 20 at 16:51
    DoPeY5007 said:
    I found that you cannot add game preview games with no Achievements to my game collection. TABS and Don’t Die, Minerva! are the two I have noticed it on.
    This is still happening.
  • Dr MartyDr Marty1,220,942
    Posted on 11 January 20 at 03:22
    Sashamorning said:
    Johnny Sinister said:
    Yep, same thing. I really prefer the desktop site on mobile, but it keeps reverting. It would make sense to eventually make the button less obvious, but I wish it wouldn't revert.
    Yep. Just got switched to mobile version without an option to switch back. Not happy about it.
    I approve this message
  • Posted on 11 January 20 at 04:04, Edited on 11 January 20 at 04:06 by Cemetery Girls
    EDIT: Good news, I found a way to revert it to the desktop mode. Click on your profile in the top-right, go to settings (The wrench looking button) and there should be an option to change to desktop on the top.

Reborn Insanity said:
    Cemetery Girls said:

Scroll to the very bottom of the page and it should be there.
    It's not there anymore, which is what I was saying.
    Posted on 11 January 20 at 05:26
    Cemetery Girls said:
    EDIT: Good news, I found a way to revert it to the desktop mode. Click on your profile in the top-right, go to settings (The wrench looking button) and there should be an option to change to desktop on the top.
    Thank you! I was about to quit using TA because of the mobile site.
    I approve this message
  • LordRex172LordRex1721,119,648
    Posted on 11 January 20 at 15:42
    Something I've noticed the past few days involves the comment sections on articles or in the forum. If I choose something from the Hot Threads list on the side, it takes me to the first page. From the first page, if I wanted to get to the most recent comments, the last page was stickied at the top and I could get to it from there. However now there is no way to get the last page without clicking through a ton of other pages first or go back to the forum then go back in from there and it takes me to the most recent comment.
  • Posted on 14 January 20 at 20:08
    How do you log out of TA on mobile? I click on padlock to log out. It refresh and I'm still logged in. I closed everything down on mobile and played a game for couple of hours on Xbox. Then went to TA website, I'm still logged in. Is there any way to log out of TA on mobile? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,672,750
    Posted on 14 January 20 at 20:13
    emnm slayer fan said:
    How do you log out of TA on mobile? I click on padlock to log out. It refresh and I'm still logged in. I closed everything down on mobile and played a game for couple of hours on Xbox. Then went to TA website, I'm still logged in. Is there any way to log out of TA on mobile? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    What padlock? To log out, click your picture in the upper right. In the bottom right of you're profile box is a right-facing arrow that logs out
    #mentallypudding The artist formerly known as alklein92201
  • Posted on 15 January 20 at 00:12
    Sorry about padlock. I tried right-facing arrow bottom of profile box plenty of times. I'm still logged in.
  • Pedle ZelnipPedle Zelnip1,033,184
    Posted on 15 January 20 at 08:25
    If I go to my goals page (Pedle Zelnip's Goals), there's a list of game related goals including one for completing Far Cry 3.

If I click the image on that goal (ie the game icon), I end up landing on a page which reads:

"This www.trueachievements.com page can’t be foundNo webpage was found for the web address: Pedle Zelnip's Game
    HTTP ERROR 404"
  • erod550erod5501,571,644
    Posted on 16 January 20 at 21:56
    Expanding items on the Friend Feed takes an extra click and makes the expand/collapse icon go opposite of what it should be.

1. Load Home Page with Friend Feed
    2. Click on anything that is summed up (list of 4 achievements you unlocked in a game for example).
    3. Note that first click flips the arrow upside down but does not expand the items
    4. Click again, note that arrow is back to pointing down and items expand.

Toggle continues to work properly after this (although with the opposite icon) until you leave the page and come back where it takes an extra initial click to get the item to expand again.
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285973,347
    Posted on 16 January 20 at 22:33
    EazyE2285 said:
    EazyE2285 said:
    EazyE2285 said:
    Found a new issue with pages not loading right. iPad 4 and Safari

Appears to be most websites related to achievements. Doesn't matter if I look at it up and down or sideways the filter stays to the left of the page and is impossible to see/use

https://i.ibb.co/yn5B0zY/IMG-0441.png
    https://i.ibb.co/qFfpGHS/IMG-0442.png
    https://i.ibb.co/6mrzDrK/IMG-0443.png
    Since it's been over a week and being able to sort achievements is a pretty big part of the Christmas Challenge I figured I'd try other browsers. Same issue with Firefox 14.0 and Edge 44.9.0
    This is still an issue. Has been since the redesign but I posted about it early this month because of the Christmas challenge requiring using those pages to search and not being able to use the menus.
    Still a thing

Also just pulled up the site on my pc hooked to a 55" screen and got this....
    Mobile site on a desktop with a 55" screen?

To run with that neither my iphone or iPad keep the desktop setting and eventually will randomly switch back to mobile and I haven't seen the option that was at the bottom for awhile to keep revert.

Both these last two are strange but the misplaced menu on achievement pages (intial post) is a site breaker as you have no way to use the options this site is all about
    Posted on 16 January 20 at 23:49, Edited on 16 January 20 at 23:51 by Dr Marty
    Still getting multiple irrelevant notifications. Really not necessary to have a notification pop up if someone comments on a page on which I previously posted.

Since this request has been ignored from the beginning, perhaps there's already a solution in place. Could someone please let me know...
    I approve this message
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285973,347
    Posted on 17 January 20 at 04:59
    Dr Marty said:
    Still getting multiple irrelevant notifications. Really not necessary to have a notification pop up if someone comments on a page on which I previously posted.

Since this request has been ignored from the beginning, perhaps there's already a solution in place. Could someone please let me know...
    Don't believe there is. I'm in the same boat. That's an annoying oversight seeing as Community, My Threads will show me whether someone has commented on something I have and likely don't care about. If they reply to me sure but if they commented I don't NEED to know.
This thread has been locked by Reborn Insanity
Hide ads
Hide ads