Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Dark Quest 2 Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 04 November 19 at 19:57Permalink
    Please use this thread to discuss the Dark Quest 2 walkthrough
  • Posted on 04 November 19 at 20:10Permalink
    I'm doing this one. Mostly done with it, working on the last few maps now. Will have it done later this week.
    "Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
  • kedifarekedifare359,700
    Posted on 12 November 19 at 12:28Permalink
    cool - waiting for the guide - i like this weird game somehow :) THANKS \[T]/
  • Posted on 14 November 19 at 05:50Permalink
    I've submitted the guide, so now it's up to the overseer to review it and publish it. If you have any problems or questions, let me know!
    "Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
    Posted on 19 November 19 at 09:31Permalink
    wow - great walkthrough...

i started on hardcore - with barbarian, knight, monk - i thought the knight could resurrect someone in case they get killed ... ????

i thought only the cemetery is locked in hardcore - also resurrection ?

by the way - very good detailed - walkthrough - thanks for all the work!!! big respect!!!
  • Posted on 19 November 19 at 23:22Permalink
    I could have sworn I tried resurrection and it didn't work, but I tried it again since ya mentioned it and it did. Not sure how I missed that. I'll edit the walkthrough. Sorry about that!
    Posted on 21 November 19 at 11:48, Edited on 21 November 19 at 12:08 by kedifarePermalink
    no problem...
    thanks again for all the work you did

just one more small thing... at the hint page you wrote:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Resurrection - Your characters shouldn't be dying, and this skill will be 100% useless in Hardcore. Not even worth the points until you have nothing else to upgrade.
  • Posted on 21 November 19 at 22:39Permalink
    kedifare said:
    no problem...
    thanks again for all the work you did

just one more small thing... at the hint page you wrote:

Resurrection - Your characters shouldn't be dying, and this skill will be 100% useless in Hardcore. Not even worth the points until you have nothing else to upgrade.
    I've fixed it but the overseer has to approve the edit before it goes live. Should be up as soon as the overseer sees the PM.
  • Posted on 21 November 19 at 23:35Permalink
    It’s live now. Apologies, as the PM system only show edits for one page at a time, so I didn’t realize there was more facepalm
    If war never changes, then men must change, and so must their symbols. Even if it is nothing at all, know what you follow, Courier
    Posted on 25 November 19 at 08:27Permalink
    i completed it now.

my party of choice was: dwarf, knight, monk

the monk was very useful with his enemy-control ability and if you have a potion you can use it 2 times... makes every situation a piece of cake...also he grants 1 fate to every party member + the artifact make sit 2 fate...

thanks again - your maps really helped!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.