The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

The 14 Quickest Game Completions from the latest Xbox Sales

• CanezzaCanezza30,712
  • Toca1FTWToca1FTW238,861
    Posted on 05 November 19 at 14:04Permalink
    Jack N' Jill has the second lowest ratio of any played game currently (1.005), only beaten by this one which has one player who started and finished it:
    Football Game Achievements
  • Dyet1300Dyet1300480,824
    Posted on 05 November 19 at 14:15Permalink
    Toca1FTW said:
    Jack N' Jill has the second lowest ratio of any played game currently (1.005), only beaten by this one which has one player who started and finished it:
    Football Game Achievements
    To be fair, that game isn't out yet. I'm sure it'll change in the next couple of days
  • Posted on 05 November 19 at 14:25Permalink
    Warning! While Demetrios is an overall easy game, the plate shoot game my be too difficult for some. I can't get a high enough score and have given up trying. This is affecting the last 2 achievements for me.
  • Posted on 05 November 19 at 15:42Permalink
    Jack N' Jill isn't a bad game, super easy completion. I'd also recommend MechaNika if you enjoyed Agatha Knife as it's by the same devs. Demetrios is a great game and was one of my personal favourite point and click games I've played in a while.

Be aware of Albedo though. It's an easy game sure but the controls are brutal and is not a technically sound game at all.
  • Posted on 05 November 19 at 15:49Permalink
    I also am struggle bussing with the final achievement in Deployment for winning a match without capturing a tower. I feel like I got a different version of that game than the YouTube videos I watch, I literally always die in one hit and can never be competitive because I always am respawning.
  • UlkeshUlkesh444,695
    Posted on 05 November 19 at 16:06Permalink
    This week's Spotlight Sale is called the "Achievement Enthusiast Sale" which explains the high number of easy completions.
  • Posted on 05 November 19 at 16:10Permalink
    At some point is TA going to change the completion estimates for Telltale games? They are a type of game that should automatically include dlc achievements in the estimate. It’s frustrating to have them listed as 1-2 hours when they usually take around 10 hours to complete.
  • Posted on 05 November 19 at 16:27Permalink
    It would be great if user rating could be added to these lists, as they give an overall good indication if the games are any fun to play.
  • Posted on 05 November 19 at 16:30Permalink
    Since you upstaffed the quality of articles has really improved. There’s a reason why I come here daily, nice job TA!
  • Posted on 05 November 19 at 16:52Permalink
    The long reach is a good game. Well worth it
  • bLaKgRaVybLaKgRaVy553,553
    Posted on 05 November 19 at 16:58Permalink
    derektwopointoh said:
    At some point is TA going to change the completion estimates for Telltale games? They are a type of game that should automatically include dlc achievements in the estimate. It’s frustrating to have them listed as 1-2 hours when they usually take around 10 hours to complete.
    Yet you already know that they take ~10 hours to complete, so why does it matter to you how it's listed? In all fairness, the game box says "1-2 hours (excludes DLC packs)". If you look at the DLC packs, it lists the completion time for those as well. Simple arithmetic.

You wouldn't look at Arkham Knight and expect the completion time to be the base game and all the DLC. Telltale games are no different.

Although I agree that in lists like this it can be a little misleading, but that's why they wrote a paragraph of each game included, and in that paragraph says "Each episode is estimated to take about 1-2 hours, and there are five episodes, so it will take some time to complete both of these games."
  • Posted on 05 November 19 at 17:04Permalink
    I just think that games that have dlc as part of the main game should be an exception to how dlc is viewed in terms of completions and completion estimates. It’s not actually dlc in the traditional sense but more like a paid title update. Yes, we all know that a full Telltale game isn’t just a couple of hours but listing it as such is a glaring omission on the site and needs to be the exception to the rule.
  • Posted on 05 November 19 at 17:41Permalink
    Ulkesh said:
    This week's Spotlight Sale is called the "Achievement Enthusiast Sale" which explains the high number of easy completions.
    I noticed they included Pool Nation FX! This's far from an easy completion.
    The universe contains Protons, Electrons, Neurons and Morons.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 05 November 19 at 17:56Permalink
    I only own Albedo, out of all of these. I like weird games. I dont think theres much good in there left tho..
    Head in the clouds,...But I can't see the Lord
  • KylKoKylKo782,655
    Posted on 05 November 19 at 20:41, Edited on 05 November 19 at 21:26 by KylKoPermalink
    Wow... I went to investigate Rememoried only to find out I completed it last year. I had no recollection of the game, which is epically ironic considering the title. Must have been a quick completion indeed.
  • pezboybenpezboyben606,704
    Posted on 05 November 19 at 20:56Permalink
    KylKo said:
    Wow... I went to investigate Rememoried only to find out I completed it last year. I had no recollection of game, which is epically ironic considering the title. Must have been a quick completion indeed.
    The same happened to me with The Long Reach, went to purchase it and it said I already owned it, looked it up on TA and I've already completed it.
  • JuIIIianJuIIIian627,677
    Posted on 05 November 19 at 21:20Permalink
    I do plan to get Both Batman TellTales..
    Or am I wasting my money?
    JuIIIian
  • Sil3nt ScotSil3nt Scot411,269
    Posted on 06 November 19 at 07:44Permalink
    Inspector Adam said:
    Ulkesh said:
    I noticed they included Pool Nation FX! This's far from an easy completion.
    To be fair, it is an easy completion..just not a quick onesmile
  • saturnsailorsaturnsailor129,319
    Posted on 06 November 19 at 14:51Permalink
    pezboyben said:
    KylKo said:
    Wow... I went to investigate Rememoried only to find out I completed it last year. I had no recollection of game, which is epically ironic considering the title. Must have been a quick completion indeed.
    The same happened to me with The Long Reach, went to purchase it and it said I already owned it, looked it up on TA and I've already completed it.
    This is the whole purpose of achievements, if you ask me, to keep track of what you've played and how far you got. How else can you remember what you've played and when? PC games should have started this back in the 1980s, not waited for the consoles to do it first. Today I can't remember if I played a certain game on a PC back in the 1990s, or a decade later, or not at all.
    saturnsailor
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.