Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

Easiest Xbox Achievement Lists from October 2019

• kintariskintaris321,772
  • Posted on 08 November 19 at 17:36
    Thanks for the list. Time to wait for a sale or till they get added to the Gamepass.

I also don't think A Winter's Daydream should be classified as a game. You don't have to press anything if you want to finish the game for all the achievements...
  • DinoSuitGirlDinoSuitGirl845,525
    Posted on 08 November 19 at 17:45
    Be warned Delta squad is glitchy I've got to the final room only to not find a boss and there is no way to reload... So I have to play the whole game again. I saw the two controller glitch after so I played the whole thing legit.... Very fustraiting
  • supkrissupkris946,690
    Posted on 08 November 19 at 17:46
    Deep space rush just took 20 mins for me to get 1000g. Terrible game. Other Ratalaika games on the list aren’t bad. Good for the price I would say
  • Posted on 08 November 19 at 18:11
    Most of these games I didn't know even existed. Your article is very helpful and appreciated.
    This space for rent.
  • Epic LouieEpic Louie2,116,788
    Posted on 08 November 19 at 18:16, Edited on 08 November 19 at 18:16 by Epic Louie
    I completed 11 of the games listed. Slabwell and We Were Here Too are the only ones I haven't played yet.
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.
  • Hazar KhallHazar Khall1,145,525
    Posted on 08 November 19 at 18:22
    I appreciate lists like this. After 100%ing The Outer Worlds I kind of wanted a few games I could just bang out, these lists help a LOT music
    Go big or go home (>*_*)>---gs
  • Maxumilli0nMaxumilli0n1,218,847
    Posted on 08 November 19 at 19:23
    Isn't Football game an easy 1k as well or am I missing something?
  • Hawkes67Hawkes67916,253
    Posted on 08 November 19 at 19:27
    I'm staying away from Ratalaika games ...

I've previously bought Iron Snout , Mochi Mochi Boy and Metagal to name a few and the games only load up to the start screen then just won't play !!

I've tried Uninstalling and reinstalling but still the same issue persists ...

Does anyone have / know a fix for this issue ?

Thanks in advance ..
    Certainty of Death ... Small chance of success ... What are we waiting for !
  • EmperorEmperor1,032,823 1,032,823 GamerScore
    Posted on 08 November 19 at 19:53
    Thanks for the these lists this helps alot!
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,105,121
    Posted on 08 November 19 at 19:54
    Hawkes67 said:
    I've previously bought Iron Snout , Mochi Mochi Boy and Metagal to name a few and the games only load up to the start screen then just won't play !!
    Do you have another controller plugged in? A guitar hero dongle for example? A USB Hub? Another profile signed in?
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • stebeer85stebeer85589,222
    Posted on 08 November 19 at 20:32
    I knew about cheat codes when I was 8 years old, In fact I was Obsessed with them. Now my addiction is GS at 35yrs old. 🤣
  • Epic LouieEpic Louie2,116,788
    Posted on 08 November 19 at 21:07
    Maxumilli0n said:
    The list is based off games released in October. Football Game was released on November 6th.
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.
  • NO PULSENO PULSE735,145
    Posted on 08 November 19 at 22:03
    Ratalaika <3
  • FalensaranoFalensarano989,364
    Posted on 08 November 19 at 22:39
    Shinnizle said:
    Hawkes67 said:
    Do you have another controller plugged in? A guitar hero dongle for example? A USB Hub? Another profile signed in?
    Ah I think I know what you’re talking about! My son had left a controller plugged in on charge and I couldn’t do anything on I and Me until I unplugged it.

Doesn’t sounds like Hawkes has the same issue but it’s definitely worth looking in to.
  • NutriWhipNutriWhip2,476,242
    Posted on 09 November 19 at 05:12
    It should be mentioned that a turbo controller is highly recommended for Slabwell. The final level is near impossible without it.
  • SangriazSangriaz3,410,593
    Posted on 09 November 19 at 06:25
    Maxumilli0n said:
    This is a list of easy games for October. Football Game is <1h completion but it released in November.
  • Astral ArrayAstral Array488,864
    Posted on 09 November 19 at 08:04
    DinoSuitGirl said:
    Be warned Delta squad is glitchy I've got to the final room only to not find a boss and there is no way to reload... So I have to play the whole game again. I saw the two controller glitch after so I played the whole thing legit.... Very fustraiting
    Same happened to me.
  • HaZheR MxHaZheR Mx418,205
    Posted on 09 November 19 at 13:57
    Thanks easylaika :)
  • Hawkes67Hawkes67916,253
    Posted on 09 November 19 at 16:06
    Shinnizle & Falensarano ... clap

Tx Guys ... I did have another controller plugged in ! I never thought this would effect the game ...

Now to go & get all those G's

Tx again dance
    Certainty of Death ... Small chance of success ... What are we waiting for !
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.