The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: November 12th, 2019

• Posted on 12 November 19 at 02:36Permalink
    vSully said:
    Shiny. An absolute turd by a completely inept developer that was unable to fix a broken achievement. Possibly the worst game ever on any Xbox system. Maybe on any video game system.
    how easy/hard is it though? worth suffering through for the gamerscore at least or no?
  • Posted on 12 November 19 at 02:44Permalink
    Anyone else have a raging for some justice?

Penarium is pretty good. A bit challenging, but nothing too difficult.
  • Posted on 12 November 19 at 02:44Permalink
    Been sitting on the Far Cry 5 + New Dawn deluxe bundle. They keep pricing it the same each sale and I keep saying "next time then."
  • Posted on 12 November 19 at 03:04Permalink
    Bonkekook said:
    Looks a little light in preparation for Black Friday deals.
    Thats what i was thinking too laugh

Saw the list... okaaaaayyy i guess we see the big titles at BF sale
  • NMANOZNMANOZ610,527
    Posted on 12 November 19 at 03:05Permalink
    It is no surprise that most Indie games which have unobtainables that never get fixed, the developer never made another game again (it is their 1 and only game).
  • superniceguysuperniceguy256,542
    Posted on 12 November 19 at 03:05Permalink
    I've been waiting for Just Cause 3 to go on sale for a while now, and just spotted it on sale with less than 7 hours left, that was lucky! It was not on sale last week, not sure why it is on sale now, and do not need gold subscription either dance
  • SeitzzSeitzz696,964
    Posted on 12 November 19 at 03:13Permalink
    They're really holding out for Black Friday, last few weeks have been bare.
  • Tatl360Tatl360209,759
    Posted on 12 November 19 at 03:25Permalink
    I'm happy for Redout DLC on sale!
    There are no achievements, but I wanted them anyway. =)
  • Posted on 12 November 19 at 03:30Permalink
    Hellgate Aeon said:
    Bonkekook said:
    Looks a little light in preparation for Black Friday deals.
    Thats what i was thinking too laugh

Saw the list... okaaaaayyy i guess we see the big titles at BF sale
    The thing is, I don't even want the big titles necessarily. Games that just came out will only be 10-15% off. Things I'm looking for, like Grid or WRC 8 or Sekiro have a real chance at deep discounts.
    Always number 2.
  • pezboybenpezboyben589,669
    Posted on 12 November 19 at 03:40Permalink
    jasonlc3221 said:
    Oh, right. One hour earlier now because only the US is dumb and changes their clocks back and forth throughout the year.
    I'm in Jordan and time changes here too.
  • SquidCzySquidCzy403,581
    Posted on 12 November 19 at 03:43Permalink
    jasonlc3221 said:
    Oh, right. One hour earlier now because only the US is dumb and changes their clocks back and forth throughout the year.
    I mean, I guess Albania, Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Cuba, Denmark, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Haiti, Hungary, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kosovo, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Palestine, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, and Ukraine are also dumb.
  • Matodion 1stMatodion 1st436,828
    Posted on 12 November 19 at 03:58Permalink
    Shiness and Seasons after Fall indie bundle for £2.99,I knew the wait will be worth it. Although there is a possibility that if I wait some more it will be on game pass.
  • Posted on 12 November 19 at 05:39Permalink
    Any thoughts on Road Rage? That’s a pretty crazy discount..
    Matthew
  • Nod NolanNod Nolan542,698
    Posted on 12 November 19 at 05:43Permalink
    superniceguy said:
    The sales seemed borked.

Assassins Creed Origins is showing in the bundles section and not games section when it is the deluxe edition and the Gold edition is also on sale too. Plus they are expiring today, 7 hours left?

The Ubisoft Games went on Sale on Saturday night and were listed as a three day sale.

I saw nothing anywhere to see a reason for this 'flash sale'.
  • TharnCTharnC225,767
    Posted on 12 November 19 at 06:01Permalink
    I don't get why Far Cry 5 Gold Edition is listed as being for sale, when it says on the site that it's unavailable.
  • Brad PittBrad Pitt873,911
    Posted on 12 November 19 at 06:15Permalink
    TharnC said:
    I don't get why Far Cry 5 Gold Edition is listed as being for sale, when it says on the site that it's unavailable.
    Because it is on sale in many countries. Just not yours :D
  • Posted on 12 November 19 at 06:17Permalink
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    Well.... laugh i think i had to create new insults to insult that insult of a game
  • J2B9J2B9586,589
    Posted on 12 November 19 at 06:17Permalink
    TharnC said:
    KindBunny957018 said:
    I tried to look up that Far Cry 5 Gold Edition, when you click the link, it says that the GE isn't available.
    It’s not available in the U.S either and I’m guessing a lot of regions. They removed the FC5 Gold bundle when Far Cry new dawn came out. They now want you to only buy the FC5 Gold + FC: New Dawn bundle.
    So it still shows on sale as a few regions can still buy it I guess but most can’t anymore.
  • Posted on 12 November 19 at 06:17Permalink
    SquidCzy said:
    jasonlc3221 said:
    I mean, I guess Albania, Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Cuba, Denmark, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Haiti, Hungary, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kosovo, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Palestine, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, and Ukraine are also dumb.
    Sure thing. I grew up without daylight savings time, and moved somewhere that has it a number of years ago. Fuckin' stupid.
    Hola
  • Posted on 12 November 19 at 06:29Permalink
    Hellgate Aeon said:
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    Well.... laugh i think i had to create new insults to insult that insult of a game
    That bad huh?😕
    Matthew
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.