The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: November 12th, 2019

• Posted on 12 November 19 at 07:23Permalink
    Waiting on Black Friday ;)
  • vegansoundvegansound616,782
    Posted on 12 November 19 at 07:39Permalink
    Does anyone know when the Black Friday deals will start? I don't remember last year's period. Does Microsoft put them a week before the D-Day, or just on time?

Thanks.
  • Posted on 12 November 19 at 07:49Permalink
    Shiness and seasons bundle for £3 is a crazy price. Enjoyed both of them a lot!!
  • NetechmaNetechma137,191
    Posted on 12 November 19 at 08:00Permalink
    are any of these relatively short with guides? I browsed a few with high completion rates but didn't see any site guide for them.
    Side note praise be to those that have made guides you are a Godsend.
  • x Mataeus xx Mataeus x918,344
    Posted on 12 November 19 at 09:21Permalink
    Anybody who enjoyed My Time at Portia should pick up Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles Achievements
    "I gotta be honest, entering a bunch of 25 character codes to have gear spit out of the magic box kinda sucks" - Rista B
  • V3ntilatorV3ntilator173,087
    Posted on 12 November 19 at 09:59Permalink
    BK BuDHa said:
    Road Rage for $3, i might buy it!
    I thought about the same, but i checkced it up more and it's not worth it even at 85% off. The game have broken controls, and game itselt looks very dated.

Check Steam reviews and YouTube videos. People regretted buying it at 5$ too.
  • TharnCTharnC225,767
    Posted on 12 November 19 at 10:04Permalink
    Brad Pitt#1331 said:
    TharnC said:
    I don't get why Far Cry 5 Gold Edition is listed as being for sale, when it says on the site that it's unavailable.
    Because it is on sale in many countries. Just not yours :D
    Yeah, but you'd think sorting by country would show a list for your country, rather than just changing or removing the prices.
  • FlabyoFlabyo254,014
    Posted on 12 November 19 at 10:13Permalink
    I’d expect a fairly substantial sale to kick in during xo19 at the end of the week as well, ahead of any Black Friday stuff.
  • DavidTB78DavidTB78372,892
    Posted on 12 November 19 at 10:32Permalink
    OldSchoolBlood said:
    Any of these pinball games worth the time / completion?
    Quantic is good, Babylon is crap and Zombie Crap²
  • Sensei NeoSensei Neo1,049,733
    Posted on 12 November 19 at 10:47Permalink
    Far Cry 5 not showing on sale for me
  • Throni360Throni3601,205,210
    Posted on 12 November 19 at 10:56Permalink
    SquidCzy said:
    I mean, I guess Albania, Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Cuba, Denmark, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Haiti, Hungary, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kosovo, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Palestine, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, and Ukraine are also dumb.
    Yes. DST is stupid. We have electricity and DST offers no benefits at all. It's just an inconvenience. Especially if you work nights.
  • SilentJay76SilentJay76433,348
    Posted on 12 November 19 at 11:14Permalink
    Throni360 said:
    SquidCzy said:
    I mean, I guess Albania, Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Cuba, Denmark, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Haiti, Hungary, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kosovo, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Palestine, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, and Ukraine are also dumb.
    Yes. DST is stupid. We have electricity and DST offers no benefits at all. It's just an inconvenience. Especially if you work nights.
    Always refreshing to see such objective opinions.
  • Posted on 12 November 19 at 11:46Permalink
    Mr Peanutbubber said:
    Hellgate Aeon said:
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    Hellgate Aeon said:
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    Any thoughts on Road Rage? That’s a pretty crazy discount..
    Well.... laugh i think i had to create new insults to insult that insult of a game
    That bad huh?😕
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAN2udBnWcM

THAT bad laugh
    It's absolute shit. I wouldn't recommend buying. Feels like a PS1 game. facepalm
    Yeesh, people really seem to hate this game lol just lookin at it’s brutal reviews. Well, I appreciate you guys saving me a couple bucks! toast
    Matthew
  • Throni360Throni3601,205,210
    Posted on 12 November 19 at 11:54Permalink
    Road Rage is an easy completion but my 1k pedestrians killed counter reset after closing the game and I had to grind it again from the start.
  • Posted on 12 November 19 at 11:56Permalink
    Throni360 said:
    Road Rage is an easy completion but my 1k pedestrians killed counter reset after closing the game and I had to grind it again from the start.
    Yeah, I had trouble with mine too and ended up doing it all in one sitting. No fun. For sure not a difficult completion.
  • RadicalKoopaRadicalKoopa492,622
    Posted on 12 November 19 at 12:41Permalink
    SquidCzy said:
    jasonlc3221 said:
    Oh, right. One hour earlier now because only the US is dumb and changes their clocks back and forth throughout the year.
    You know those countries dont matter because the US is the center of the universe lol
  • vSullyvSully778,595
    Posted on 12 November 19 at 13:42Permalink
    Netechma said:
    are any of these relatively short with guides? I browsed a few with high completion rates but didn't see any site guide for them.
    Side note praise be to those that have made guides you are a Godsend.
    Blackwood Crossing is like 60-90 mins and has a site walkthrough.
  • superniceguysuperniceguy256,542
    Posted on 12 November 19 at 14:35Permalink
    Sensei Neo said:
    Far Cry 5 not showing on sale for me
    It was earlier, there was a load of stuff on sale just for a few hours. I think there was some unannounced sale for the weekend the TA tracker also picked up on, that ended today. Assassins Creed Origins the same
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.