Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Shadows: Awakening Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 14 November 19 at 17:44Permalink
    Please use this thread to discuss the Shadows: Awakening walkthrough
  • Posted on 14 November 19 at 23:06, Edited on 14 November 19 at 23:07 by LV 1 Blue SlimePermalink
    I'm doing this one. Just started it yesterday. It appears to take 3 playthroughs, and one of them has to be done offline because the current patch makes 2 of them otherwise unobtainable. I don't know how long the game is so I can't really give an estimate of when it'll be done right now. I'll post in a week or two when I've progressed much farther and have a better idea of where I'm at.
    "Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
  • Posted on 22 November 19 at 04:05Permalink
    Spent quite a bit of time getting caught up in Gems of War, so I haven't made as much progress as I had hoped, but I'm now caught up (just waiting for deeds, yay for RNG). In chapter 3 right now (I believe there is 6). Hope to have the game done early next week, and the 2 other playthroughs should be much quicker since I don't have to write everything down. I would guess we're looking at early December right now.
    "Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
  • Posted on 29 December 19 at 00:51Permalink
    Well shit. They added new achievements to Warframe and I got sucked back into that. By the time I was caught up I got sick with the flu. Finally recovered...mostly. So I'll be back on the game tonight. Still got daily stuff in Warframe and Gems of War to do, but I'll be playing it every night. I'll post next week how it's going.
  • Posted on 05 January 20 at 00:39Permalink
    Finished my first playthrough. Still have 2 more to do, but I'm hoping they'll be much quicker since I already know what to do, have the walkthrough and maps mostly made (and I'm not playing Warframe all the time >_>). Goofed up a couple things unfortunately, so I may end up doing a 4th to double check, but I don't know if I need to yet. Anyway, I'm aiming to have all the achievements in the next two weeks, and have the walkthrough out shortly after.
  • Posted on 10 January 20 at 22:30, Edited on 10 January 20 at 22:31 by LV 1 Blue SlimePermalink
    Up to chapter 3 in Extreme. Unfortunately Extreme is actually some stupid bullshit and it's taking much longer than expected. Everything but the most basic enemies are bullet sponges and take too fucking long to kill, on top of destroying you with obnoxious damage so melee is basically useless. Basically, you freeze them, dump all your spells into them, and then kite them for what feels like an hour in order to kill them with basic attacks, then you move 5 feet and do it with the next batch of enemies. It's tedious as fuck. I had high hopes for this game, but honestly I regret playing and volunteering for the walkthrough, this game is trash.

On the plus side, it has motivated me to hurry up and finish the game/walkthrough so I can be done with this shit. The 3rd playthrough is on hard, so it should be somewhat quicker when I get to that point.
  • Posted on 19 January 20 at 00:33Permalink
    Finished my extreme playthrough. That last boss was some extra special bullshit. Going to start my hard playthrough Monday, hopefully the last one. Have to wait until the Gems of War reset because I have to do the last playthrough offline, 2 achievements can't be unlocked on the current patch. Don't want to get kicked from the guild headspin
  • Posted on 22 January 20 at 22:13Permalink
    I finally finished this accursed game, and have all the achievements. I still have a significant amount of work to do (maps and stuff like that) but I should have it done this week or early next week at the latest.
  • Posted on 30 January 20 at 02:45, Edited on 30 January 20 at 05:43 by LV 1 Blue SlimePermalink
    Still working on it. Goofed up some things while writing it initially that has forced me to redo huge swathes of it. What I get for not doing more research beforehand, I suppose. I had written the books into the Kalig playthrough but learned at the end that Evia has 4 books specific to her. I also did some other things in my extreme playthrough that would have been better to do on the first easy playthrough. Will have it finally finished this week.
  • Posted on 13 February 20 at 02:04Permalink
    So, obviously a bit behind. Don't really have any excuses for it. Still been working on it a little each day. Gonna make a big push to finish so I can move on to something I enjoy more, so it'll be done this week, for reals.
  • Posted on 06 March 20 at 22:56Permalink
    So, obviously slacked on this pretty damn hard, as I always seem to do. Almost done with it, waiting on some videos to upload, a little more proofreading to do, but not much. After that just need to double check to make sure I have all the books and that's it I think. Will have it finally done by Sunday.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.