Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Tracks - The Train Set Game Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 15 November 19 at 16:04Permalink
    Please use this thread to discuss the Tracks - The Train Set Game walkthrough
  • x Mataeus xx Mataeus x921,391
    Posted on 18 November 19 at 13:17Permalink
    I finished in less than 50 minutes - you don't even have to bother building the track for most of the passenger mode. Just keep moving the spawn from platform edge to station edge. Train will just ride along the shelf / sofa / bed / whatever. Only time I had to build track was for the ones on the shelf in the bedroom.
    "I gotta be honest, entering a bunch of 25 character codes to have gear spit out of the magic box kinda sucks" - Rista B
  • slycooper20slycooper20805,826
    Posted on 19 November 19 at 03:07Permalink
    Huh, that's interesting. I didn't try that. Does it actually let you put down a start point wherever?
  • RadicalSniper99RadicalSniper991,149,299
    Posted on 20 November 19 at 16:29Permalink
    slycooper20 said:
    Huh, that's interesting. I didn't try that. Does it actually let you put down a start point wherever?
    It's the top solution right now for completing Passenger Mode. You pretty much just place the start point right at the corner of the platform or destination and then just move it to wherever you need to. After watching the video (even though it's in another language), it made perfect sense and probably saved a ton of time.
  • slycooper20slycooper20805,826
    Posted on 20 November 19 at 16:39Permalink
    RadicalSniper99 said:
    slycooper20 said:
    It's the top solution right now for completing Passenger Mode. You pretty much just place the start point right at the corner of the platform or destination and then just move it to wherever you need to. After watching the video (even though it's in another language), it made perfect sense and probably saved a ton of time.
    Okay, I've edited that part to reflect it. We'll just have to wait for my overseer to approve it.
  • lfcjohnlfcjohn627,668
    Posted on 21 November 19 at 07:34Permalink
    Yes, i'm also using the start point method and it will take less than 15 mins to finish all passenger achievement. (You don't need to build any track for passenger challenge in this case). Just sometimes the game is glitched and need to reload the level to complete again.
    You'll never play alone.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.