Game Discussion: Viva Piñata: Party Animals Forum

Viva Pinata Party Animals error

AuthorMessage
BUILT TO HURT
BUILT TO HURT
Posted on 03 February 11 at 08:51
Hi Guys,

i am hosting a few sessions of this game as part of viral month. Unfortunately one of the participants yesterday was unable to get the achievement due to 'an error with the connection'. i am assuming it is a problem on their end as i had no problems with the other TA members joining. Any ideas of what the error may be caused by and possibly how to fix so that i can help this gamer?

much appreciated.
Will072
Posted on 03 February 11 at 10:08
It was probably just a bad Internet connection between you both. Could have been something to do with the NAT or maybe that they couldn't connect to someone else in the session and that was stopping them joining.
BUILT TO HURT
BUILT TO HURT
Posted on 03 February 11 at 16:38
no dramas,may try again when we are both online next.
thankyou
LAFTA
LAFTA
Posted on 03 February 11 at 18:03
Why not get one of the other people you helped to try and pass it onto him/her instead?
www.youtube.com/LAFTA
BUILT TO HURT
BUILT TO HURT
Posted on 04 February 11 at 02:19
i did recommend that to this person and also recommended speaking to anyone on the recent winners list to see if they have better luck. im more than happy to try again, but if nothing has been attempted to resolve the error we are obviously going to incur it again. oh well, lets hope i dont have this issue again in tonights sessions. cheers for the advice guys.
Tasty Pastry
Tasty Pastry
Posted on 04 February 11 at 16:58
When I first tried to get this viral I had this issue. We stubbornly kept trying for about 10 minutes, at which point it allowed me into the room finally. I had a pretty crappy internet connection last year, so I wouldn't be surprised if that was the reason. Not really a helpful post, but what happened to me anyway.
As soon as you're born you start dying...
BUILT TO HURT
BUILT TO HURT
Posted on 08 February 11 at 03:53
hey guys, resolved this issue by simply plugging the console directly into the modem instead of the router.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.