Game Discussion: Tracks - The Train Set Game

Fire Passengers not spawning

• planchetflawplanchetflaw251,963
    Posted on 17 November 19 at 16:56Permalink
    I'm doing the Passengers mode on the Apartment level and am up to the Fire passengers (10). I completed the regular passengers, business X2, climbers, and the farmers and Ambos. However, the Fire passengers seem to not be spawning. I've searched the entire apartment high and low. Even from outside the level behind the door and windows and cupboards.

Has anyone else encountered this glitch? I've loaded the level after a save and it didn't spawn them still.
    Posted on 17 November 19 at 17:08Permalink
    So I found that loading the level from a fresh start kept my old track and they spawned in front of the front door. Loading from the save seems to have them not spawn. So try loading it as if you were starting from scratch and it'll load in your track for some reason with the Fire passengers waiting on the floor.
  • Posted on 17 November 19 at 17:09Permalink
    There's obviously no "glitch". There's over 300 people, including myself, have completed this game. You're just missing something. If you follow the video, there shouldn't be any problems.
    RESPECT THE STAR!
    Posted on 17 November 19 at 22:48, Edited on 17 November 19 at 22:50 by planchetflawPermalink
    SchizoPsycho74 said:
    There's obviously no "glitch". There's over 300 people, including myself, have completed this game. You're just missing something. If you follow the video, there shouldn't be any problems.
    Actually, others are reporting this as well. You can look at the solutions section of the achievement. I wasn't missing anything.

My firemen didn't spawn and I reset the level, restarted the game, and reinstalled the game and none of those worked, so I think I'm screwed.
    Posted by Simulation On on 16 Nov at 03:16
    My fire passengers did not show up on the map at first. Going to level select and reloading the level fixed it.
    Posted by sjeemone on 16 Nov at 00:17
    The Wicked Soul
    2 days ago
    Firefighters didn't spawn for me. Make a save then go to a different level and then go and reload the save. That got them to spawn.
    Dr Purple
    24 minutes ago
    Same thing happened to me, reloading wouldn't work, had to exit the game, start it again, load it and switch to the right environment and that did it. But thanks for making me panic less.
    etc.
    "Obviously"
  • iMaginaryyiMaginaryy1,461,300
    Posted on 18 November 19 at 00:32Permalink
    lol that's how glitches work. Don't worry about first responder.

1/300 isn't an unlikely percentage for people to encounter a glitch.

Glad you got it sorted! @OP
    Fear is the mindkiller.
    Posted on 18 November 19 at 01:44Permalink
    iMaginaryy said:
    lol that's how glitches work. Don't worry about first responder.

1/300 isn't an unlikely percentage for people to encounter a glitch.

Glad you got it sorted! @OP
    Yes and thank you. I'm glad I asked, and I'm glad I worked out a way to fix it. So rather than delete the thread, I decided to post my workaround in case it helps others. I know not to really engage unhelpful comments, but I felt that with the appropriate evidence of multiple people experiencing the issue and being able to reference them that it would be best to put the condescending post in its place in the hope those posts don't become the accepted norm on these forums and that everyone who has a question or issue can ask without fear of being belittled. :)
  • Lamar RomneyLamar Romney271,341
    Posted on 20 November 19 at 03:45Permalink
    Thank you for leaving up this thread, solution helped me with the exact same problem!
    Posted on 22 November 19 at 04:25Permalink
    Lamar Romney said:
    Thank you for leaving up this thread, solution helped me with the exact same problem!
    Great to hear :)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.