Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox Black Friday Sale 2019: Xbox One and Windows Games, Bundles and DLC

• Posted on 21 November 19 at 10:02
    cobalos said:
    Forza 4 Lego DLC! Yes!
    Finally, i have wait 5 months for this
  • cenGii91cenGii91315,705
    Posted on 21 November 19 at 10:06
    Wow the same shit every year. Prices are underwhelmingly expensive and the discounts are for all games that i have seen dozens of times. Nothing interesting left for me this time
    Achievement Hunter, but not that extreme. I have a life, you know.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 21 November 19 at 10:11
    My money is safe i guess. what a disappointment this is, but then again who am i fooling. Most of us kind of expected this, but i did hope there would be something of a bargin there would be worth it. Well more time to play 70% of these games anyway, since they seem to be in Gamepass.
    Ingen Kommentar
  • Posted on 21 November 19 at 10:14
    Already have a lot of the games from that list. Not interested in any of the others, mainly price putting me off.
  • Posted on 21 November 19 at 10:19
    It's not terrible. You can't please everyone. Stop moaning. Wait for another sale.
    Prey and Dishonored 2 on Win10 have decent sale.
    Assassin's Creed Odyssey GOLD has nice price drop.
    The same for Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive.
    Prey Digital Deluxe - nice price drop.
    Fallout 4 GOTY - as above.
    FC5+ND (both deluxe) have nice prices.
    Dishonored Complete - nice price drop.

How about you appreciate the fact that Bethesda is slicing prices which has not been happening in the past for quite some time, eh?

I wish Season Pass for Shadow of Mordor and Homefront were on sale. Well... next time. It's not the end of the world.

Osmo76 said:
    I think I'll snag only Virginia. My wallet came prepared but it can unclench now.
    Sweet. I would have missed that. Thanks man!!!

cenGii91 said:
    Wow the same shit every year. Prices are underwhelmingly expensive and the discounts are for all games that i have seen dozens of times. Nothing interesting left for me this time
    Prices can't be expensive. Prices can be either high, low, moderate, acceptable/unacceptable.
  • MH The RockstarMH The Rockstar1,126,690
    Posted on 21 November 19 at 10:24
    I’ll pick up Phoenix Wright and the Ultimate Add-one bundle for Forza Horizon 4 but this sale seems somewhat lacklustre overall.
    Looking for a place to happen, making stops along the way.
  • Iggsy81Iggsy81402,750
    Posted on 21 November 19 at 10:36
    Thanks u legends!

I picked up Project Cars 2, Sword Art Online, Virginia and Forgotton Anne, pretty nice haul, happy! : )
  • KenjuanKenjuan91,011
  • Posted on 21 November 19 at 11:22
    How fantastic, the deluxe editions for Modern Warfare are on sale but the base game isn’t. Cool
    MCC Completion Club!
  • cenGii91cenGii91315,705
    Posted on 21 November 19 at 11:26
    Bidongoff said:
    Prices can't be expensive. Prices can be either high, low, moderate, acceptable/unacceptable.
    Yup, that's probably what we call "Denglish". I was trying to say they are expensive, not that suprising. (Expensive Price is said in German) laugh
    Achievement Hunter, but not that extreme. I have a life, you know.
  • Posted on 21 November 19 at 11:26
    🤠
  • Dokter VDokter V464,097
    Posted on 21 November 19 at 11:36
    Toninio Majo said:
    Was expecting Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair, Unruly Heroes (Win10) or NieR Automata ... and noting cry
    Hoped on NieR as well.

However i'm gonna grab the FarCry bundle and Horizon 4 DLC, but these are sadly not unique sales.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 21 November 19 at 11:43
    Decent selection, not so decent price-wise. I guess I'll wait for the CDkeys black friday deals. I can only recommend you guys do the same, you'll save some money.
    It might take some convincing, but we'll have it my way.
  • Posted on 21 November 19 at 11:55
    Is it just me or is there nothing really standing out sales wise? Also most games have been cheaper in the past, I’ve actually been buzzing for the Black Friday sale but it’s actually not the best at all. Hitman 2 is decent but and a way out for less then a tenner, apart from that I can’t see much else.
  • Posted on 21 November 19 at 12:33, Edited on 21 November 19 at 12:34 by EtherionNatsu
    Kenjuan said:
    Cal of Rivia said:
    Wait... there are no 360 games on sale ?

Contrary to the title, this is not every game and dlc included in the Xbox Black Friday Game Deals, but you'll need to visit Major Nelson's blog or the sale's page to see the Xbox 360 selections.

https://majornelson.com/2019/11/18/this-weeks-deals-with-gol...

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/promotions/sales/black-friday/xbo...
    Damn the 360 ones on sale aren't impressive either facepalm
    "Sometimes I'll start a sentence and I don't even know where it's going. I just hope I find it along the way."- Michael Scott
  • Posted on 21 November 19 at 12:52
    Another CTRL+C/CTRL+V sale.
  • Watty8883Watty88831,894,915
    Posted on 21 November 19 at 13:13
    cenGii91 said:
    Bidongoff said:
    Yup, that's probably what we call "Denglish". I was trying to say they are expensive, not that suprising. (Expensive Price is said in German) laugh
    Also said in English speaking 'Rip Off Britain'

I agree these are underwhelmingly expensive prices and a repeat of past sales, despite the content being older.
  • Posted on 21 November 19 at 13:32
    Sensei Neo said:
    Zalexzy said:
    Sensei Neo said:
    Anyone know if Gold deals work with a 48 hour trial code?
    No.
    Thanks, just i didn't renew gold after account sharing
    Get gamepass ultimate for 1$ for 3 months. You get ea access, discord nitro and spotify as well included for free
  • Posted on 21 November 19 at 13:34
    That FIFA journey seems legit
    If all pork chops were perfect, we wouldn't have Hot Dogs!!!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.