The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox Black Friday Sale 2019: Xbox One and Windows Games, Bundles and DLC

• superniceguysuperniceguy328,879
    Posted on 21 November 19 at 16:39
    More games could be on sale later, they sometimes do daily deals, which may be next week Fri 29th -Mon.
  • SeitzzSeitzz989,406
    Posted on 21 November 19 at 16:49
    Barely even down the list, I know my first game will be BO4. The only decision is to pay $44 or $50. Season pass is $20, base game is $24, deluxe edition is $50. Only difference as far as I can tell is you get 1400 extra CoD points and some items for deluxe. Don't think that's worth the $6 difference for me.
  • mkdfanmkdfan761,621
    Posted on 21 November 19 at 17:08
    Bought Prey + DLC, ESO Elsweyr and Virginia.
    Tempted by Forza Horizon 4 Lego DLC.
    Nothing else really. I can’t remember if it was last year or the year before I spent over £100 on some amazing deals. What gives?!
  • JuIIIianJuIIIian864,611
    Posted on 21 November 19 at 17:18
    That Naruto bundle is a very good deal because each and every one of those games for twenty bucks a piece except for four which is a bit more not to mention the DLC for 4 it's $16 in itself so twenty bucks is really good deal for those Naruto games!!!
    JuIIIian
  • SeitzzSeitzz989,406
    Posted on 21 November 19 at 17:20, Edited on 21 November 19 at 17:21 by Seitzz
    Think I'm going to just get BO4 for $24 and the season pass for $20. I'll take the $6 off the digital deluxe. Was also tempted to get the deluxe edition for Wolfenstein II on pc, but seeing as I'm looking to get a rig in the next month or so for this, I'm also going to hold off. Still need to do Mein Leben on the one, so I'm thinking it'll go on sale again in the future, worst case it's still on game pass and I can just buy the chronicles for the same price, just miss out on ownership of the game.

Overcooked 2 was the only other main thing I was looking for to get a decent discount, but I guess I'll have to keep waiting on that.
  • The NotoThe Noto415,172
    Posted on 21 November 19 at 17:34
    I bought the Castlevania Aniversary Collection for $10. Worth it.
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285403,340
    Posted on 21 November 19 at 17:39
    Beanpotter said:
    It really is time I bought and played Skyrim.
    Unfortunately even with the DE it shows its age. Was a fun game but but as often as I played it on 360 I didn't go back again once I finished on One. Might some day just to use some of the very cool/detailed mods

Segendary Ty said:
    Nope, just has cosmetic things. The Gold ed isn't even worth it. Whole AC Ody + DLC I wouldn't pay more than €25
    You get around 100+ hours of gameplay and a remastered version of a previous AC game. To say it's not worth it to someone obviously interested in the difference of editions is nothing but opinion and one I haven't seen too many people share since is the gold/deluxe edition worth it gets asked every week when it's on sale

oMike said:
    I may be missing it but does anyone know when the sale ends?

There are a fair few i want but payday isn't for another week cry
    These are early access Black Friday so I'd guess next Friday but that's a risk you'll have to take for your scenario

superniceguy said:
    More games could be on sale later, they sometimes do daily deals, which may be next week Fri 29th -Mon.
    That's exactly how I took these prices/this sale. I won't be buying any of these for another week just in case they drop more or something else I'd have shows up
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,047,148
    Posted on 21 November 19 at 17:55
    EazyE2285 said:
    superniceguy said:
    That's exactly how I took these prices/this sale. I won't be buying any of these for another week just in case they drop more or something else I'd have shows up
    They won't be doing additional daily sales (historically they only did that during the Countdown to New Year sales, and even that they haven't done for some years now). Steam also dropping daily deals during its sales around the same time means these digital goods companies came to a similar conclusion: that just encourages people to wait until the last minute to buy, which increases the odds they will forget or fine a better purchase elsewhere. They also won't drop the price on this more by the same reasoning.

There will technically be more sales during this Black Friday sale (which runs through the December 2nd), but that's just the typical Deal of the Week sales refreshing on the 26th. Historically that's been a very small list with the Deal of the Week refresh occurs within a much larger holiday sale.
  • Posted on 21 November 19 at 18:06
    oMike said:

Black Friday deals are valid until December 2nd
  • Posted on 21 November 19 at 18:10
    Lol I called this sale being lackluster .. The reason why most people are are complaining is about 85% of these games are usually on the weekly sales for even cheaper. I always seem to get better deals and games every week over these seasonal promotions.

Im spending a big $2.59 on this sale, so go Microsoft, so you next week wave
  • Throni360Throni3601,603,389
    Posted on 21 November 19 at 18:13
    Bought the Contra and Castlevania collections during the last sale for $13 or whatever it was. Never started it and now it's $10. Wasted $6 for nothing.

Will buy the Arcade collection for $10 though. Nothing else.
  • MingusMingus234,645
    Posted on 21 November 19 at 18:37
    No Trüberbrook cry
  • oMikeoMike575,784
    Posted on 21 November 19 at 18:41
    BushidoBrown305 said:
    oMike said:

Awesome thanks
  • MemesNBeerMemesNBeer198,575
    Posted on 21 November 19 at 18:52
    Sweet, going to pick up 2K20
  • marksmango1dmarksmango1d169,030
    Posted on 21 November 19 at 19:11
    Most of the same games as usual. Might actually buy something like the Fallout 4 bundle.
  • AHGregAHGreg1,112,202
    Posted on 21 November 19 at 19:21
    Borderlands GOTY, Contra Collection and LEGO Harry Potter for me!
    A man who never eats pork buns is never a whole man.
  • l BlackBrian7 ll BlackBrian7 l1,517,278
    Posted on 21 November 19 at 19:45, Edited on 21 November 19 at 19:45 by l BlackBrian7 l
    Assassins creed origins says 75% off but is still €21? I doubt it costs €84 normally.
    Or do percentages not change for different regions?
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,047,148
    Posted on 21 November 19 at 19:49, Edited on 21 November 19 at 19:50 by xPut Name Herex
    l BlackBrian7 l said:
    Assassins creed origins says 75% off but is still €21? I doubt it costs €84 normally.
    Do percentages change for different regions?
    It's €70 normally (if you click to the game page and aren't logged into an account that has purchased it, you can see both the original and sale price somewhere on it).

MajorNelson's blog post contains a big bolded "REMINDER: Actual discounts are subject to change and may vary by region.", so yes percentages can vary between regions.
  • Sensei NeoSensei Neo1,258,612
    Posted on 21 November 19 at 19:51
    oMike said:
    BushidoBrown305 said:
    oMike said:

Not sure that's true... I just got Far Cry & it said 70% off for 2 days
  • Posted on 21 November 19 at 19:58
    Little Nightmares, GTA 5 and Mad Max for me
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.