The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox Black Friday Sale 2019: Xbox One and Windows Games, Bundles and DLC

• HuwCW87HuwCW87183,982
    Posted on 21 November 19 at 19:59
    I was hoping for darkest dungeon, might just pay full price although I currently have a lot to play.
  • conn311conn311503,881
    Posted on 21 November 19 at 20:23
    Lol it's funny the complete addition of little nightmares is nearly 5 times cheaper than the base game
  • Maxumilli0nMaxumilli0n1,104,651
    Posted on 21 November 19 at 20:25, Edited on 21 November 19 at 20:29 by Maxumilli0n
    Picked up Dishonored Death of Outsider been waiting for that to go on sale to finish the Dishonored series. Also picked up Witcher 3 season pass. Both for less than $20 is amazing. FC5 season pass and BLOPs 4 season pass look tempting as well. Other than that it's mostly a game pass or been there done that sale or game franchises I despise(AC, Gears etc)

But to be honest guys, if you want deals on games just go physical and buy the DLC when it's on sale for a decent price digital prices on AAA games won't really go that low unless they are 5-10 years old.(except COD and GTA lol)
  • ukinsproukinspro1,344,156
    Posted on 21 November 19 at 20:26
    A few good deals in there, but overall it's a bit of a joke

It's like they are banking on people thinking Black Friday sale, must be a good price. Probably works in a shop, but not sure online shoppers are generally that gullible.

Was ready to drop some cash, but instead total outlay will be £0.
  • Posted on 21 November 19 at 20:31
    Can we just get one sale where there's a call of duty on sale that was recently released that isn't just some bundle. I would have purchased the base game for the new modern warfare at the usual 20% off rate but I don't need a $100 edition at 20% off.
  • Posted on 21 November 19 at 20:35
    Terrible , i have all the full price games that i want and a lot cheaper than these silly prices courtesy of Ebay but i was hoping for a lot more Arcade titles. Even the 360 sale is all the games that have been on sale all year bundled into one place here . Not paticularly cheaper either . BTW the 360 sale is 2 articles down or up from this one on the main page
  • Posted on 21 November 19 at 20:36
    Sensei Neo said:
    oMike said:
    BushidoBrown305 said:
    oMike said:
    I may be missing it but does anyone know when the sale ends?

There are a fair few i want but payday isn't for another week cry
    Black Friday deals are valid until December 2nd
    Not sure that's true... I just got Far Cry & it said 70% off for 2 days
    Straight from Major Nelson’s site.
  • Maxumilli0nMaxumilli0n1,104,651
    Posted on 21 November 19 at 20:49
    TheNatolinator said:
    Can we just get one sale where there's a call of duty on sale that was recently released that isn't just some bundle. I would have purchased the base game for the new modern warfare at the usual 20% off rate but I don't need a $100 edition at 20% off.
    Just purchase physical, it'll probably be $25-30 or even on Cyber monday.
  • DEDLY CUKEDEDLY CUKE245,242
    Posted on 21 November 19 at 20:50
    Sword Art Online for only $13.99 is great! That and Monster Hunter Iceborne for $10 off make me happy.
  • Oriole2682Oriole26822,838,758
    Posted on 21 November 19 at 21:16
    Anyone know what UltF2PnDiscount_ERAGame0712 is? (2nd to last thing from the bottom)
  • Lege vaasLege vaas172,044
    Posted on 21 November 19 at 21:42
    I was getting excited to see that the "Assassin's Creed® Odyssey - GOLD EDITION" was just 25 dollars. When I switched to euros it was 35; more or less 40 dollars. Nevermind. Who comes up with this shit?
  • superniceguysuperniceguy328,505
    Posted on 21 November 19 at 22:13
    BushidoBrown305 said:
    Sensei Neo said:
    oMike said:
    BushidoBrown305 said:
    oMike said:
    I may be missing it but does anyone know when the sale ends?

There are a fair few i want but payday isn't for another week cry
    Black Friday deals are valid until December 2nd
    Not sure that's true... I just got Far Cry & it said 70% off for 2 days
    Straight from Major Nelson’s site.
    They say 2 days as that is the Gold exclusive period, the counter will reset when they make it open to everyone and they will last then until Dec 2nd.
  • superniceguysuperniceguy328,505
    Posted on 21 November 19 at 22:41
    xPut Name Herex said:
    EazyE2285 said:
    superniceguy said:
    More games could be on sale later, they sometimes do daily deals, which may be next week Fri 29th -Mon.
    That's exactly how I took these prices/this sale. I won't be buying any of these for another week just in case they drop more or something else I'd have shows up
    They won't be doing additional daily sales (historically they only did that during the Countdown to New Year sales, and even that they haven't done for some years now). Steam also dropping daily deals during its sales around the same time means these digital goods companies came to a similar conclusion: that just encourages people to wait until the last minute to buy, which increases the odds they will forget or fine a better purchase elsewhere. They also won't drop the price on this more by the same reasoning.

There will technically be more sales during this Black Friday sale (which runs through the December 2nd), but that's just the typical Deal of the Week sales refreshing on the 26th. Historically that's been a very small list with the Deal of the Week refresh occurs within a much larger holiday sale.
    You never know what they will do, they did do daily deals in another sale this year other than countdown, think it was around June, when I bought Harry Potter movie Collection for £29.99. There was also daily deal of Kerbal for £7.99 which I missed.

There have been a few extra sales recently, like Just Cause 3 and a few AC games popped up on sale unannounced for a weekend. Then there was the first flash sale last week, implying they will do it again, not just for X019.

There are a few games missing from the sale I thought would be on sale for certain, and usually they are held back to make a surprise appearance later, like Kerbal.

If they can do it for another sale earlier in the year then BF is perfect for doing it too.

They may not do it but if you do not keep your eyes peeled you could miss it if they do! Seems you missed it this year if you think they haven't done it for years.

I was looking to get MXGP 2, Nascar Heat 3, which I thought would compliment the other games on sale, Strange Brigade, Spyro and Crash bundle. Also observer is missing, they had bundle available on shoctober so thought they were saving game on its own for black friday. I am not holding much hope of the first lot, but the Spyro and Crash bundle is a good canditate, maybe observer.
  • stebeer85stebeer85575,208
    Posted on 21 November 19 at 22:58
    I've always been a Gold member now Ultimate but MS r so full off crap I'm pissing myself with laughter, Why let silver members wait a WHOLE few days to gain access to the sale, What type off strategy is that, WONK WONK laugh
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285403,135
    Posted on 21 November 19 at 23:01
    xPut Name Herex said:
    They won't be doing additional daily sales (historically they only did that during the Countdown to New Year sales, and even that they haven't done for some years now). Steam also dropping daily deals during its sales around the same time means these digital goods companies came to a similar conclusion: that just encourages people to wait until the last minute to buy, which increases the odds they will forget or fine a better purchase elsewhere. They also won't drop the price on this more by the same reasoning.

There will technically be more sales during this Black Friday sale (which runs through the December 2nd), but that's just the typical Deal of the Week sales refreshing on the 26th. Historically that's been a very small list with the Deal of the Week refresh occurs within a much larger holiday sale.
    Ok. Well I'll be really interested to see the pie on your face when more drop and it's not just on next Tuesday
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 21 November 19 at 23:09, Edited on 21 November 19 at 23:11 by
    Im trippin outta my head with the Trine collection. Those games are amazing. Not on black Friday sale, but this weeks sale still. so if you were dissapointed with this black Friday sale like I was, but if you like, fantasy trippy, wizardry, platforming games, you get 4 games for 40$. Im just sittin here admiring the fantasy world they created. Its perfect for couch co-op wih up to 3 players as well. I wish I had this when I did shrooms all the time.
    Total Addict
  • MadLefty2097MadLefty2097562,531
    Posted on 21 November 19 at 23:17
    On my xbox I can look at all the deals on the sale tab but when I go to purchase one it starts playing the game trailer then suddenly comes up with a page could not be loaded. There's no Live status reports so is this just me encountering something weird?
  • MugenKairoMugenKairo258,396
    Posted on 21 November 19 at 23:18
    Only need 2 games on my Wishlist:
    Control & Sekiro Shadows Dow Twice
    "We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan
  • stebeer85stebeer85575,208
    Posted on 21 November 19 at 23:27
    Where's all the £2 games?????? I'm trippin now shock
  • jeginojegino548,444
    Posted on 21 November 19 at 23:32
    Horizon 3 Hoonigan pack, still waiting for a discount after all these years
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.