The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox Black Friday Sale 2019: Discounts on Xbox 360 Games and DLC

• Posted on 22 November 19 at 01:02, Edited on 22 November 19 at 01:35 by FireDrake007Permalink
    Cenosis said:
    FireDrake007 said:
    Cenosis said:
    I Like Drinkin said:
    Plenty of sales, all for Gold members. Bye bye marketplace, it's been fun.
    This same sale is supposed to be available for everyone sometime Sunday (Nov. 24th) I have to wait till then myself.
    Good looking sale for me actually, plenty of stuff that I would like to finally pick up.
    Do you know when the sale ends? I might wait until they reveal which 4 games will be given away with Games with Gold in December before buying from this sale.

As for the current sale list, a lot of repeats and still missing new dlc sales, but I might be interested in a few regardless.

BTW you mentioned you were interested in continuing the Mass Effect series. Mass Effect 2 and 3 are currently on sale.
    Yeah it's supposed to be good till December 2nd, Should be perfect for seeing what the GwG are.

I got the Mass Effect trilogy pack about six years ago but I have a huge tendency to keep putting off playing games the longer I own them. I have the same problem with Skyrim, had it forever but still haven't started it yet. I think my mentality is I'm trying to run through all the shorter games first but they keep piling up lol, I'll get there eventually I guess. :D
    Thanks I will wait until the end of the month then to make my purchases.

I have the same tendency as well. I believed I bought and started Assassin's Creed 1 and Skyrim for my Xbox 360 6 years ago and I am just finishing them with as many achievements as I can reasonably get now.

I don't have the patience to get through long(and in the case of AC 1 repetitive) games as well, so I temporarily abandon them for shorter ones too.

As for Mass Effect, I told myself I will wait to play the Trilogy until I got all the dlcs to help fill in the blanks. I didn't realize how long it would take EA to eventually sell the ME 2 and 3 dlc bundles at a reasonable discount at their Origin website on PC but they finally did offer it early this year. Unfortunately they haven't offered the same option yet on consoles.
  • TwistedTBTwistedTB619,151
    Posted on 22 November 19 at 01:04Permalink
    I miss the backwards compatibility program, I hope they bring it back eventually. So many good games from the 360 still need to come to the One. Some of these sales would be tempting if the game was BC.
    Warmest regards, TwistedTB.
  • Tatl360Tatl360254,402
    Posted on 22 November 19 at 02:00Permalink
    I have most of the games I would want...
    I need to see if starting Fallout 3 is a good idea. I've never played any Fallout.

Maybe Trine 2 and Hyrophobia, I like Aracade games.
    Hydrophobia was made available in my region this year. I'm surprised it was not Gold yet.

They could have put some DLC on sale. Maybe in Christmas... smile
  • Posted on 22 November 19 at 02:20Permalink
    I NVIII I said:
    jasonlc3221 said:
    Dang it, still no Enslaved: Odyssey to the West :(

I missed it last time it was on sale.
    Still hoping GWG for that so I don't feel bad having to pay full for the dlc... coz THEY NEVER HAVE DLC ON SALE ANYMORE
    Enslaved was included in the final batch of games for BC that were announced at least a few months ago. I assume those games have all been made playable by now.

But I'm pretty sure the game hasn't been on sale since that announcement, which has been disappointing since it seemed to be on sale pretty often when I had no way of playing it cry
  • Posted on 22 November 19 at 03:00Permalink
    Tatl360 said:
    I need to see if starting Fallout 3 is a good idea. I've never played any Fallout.

Hydrophobia was made available in my region this year. I'm surprised it was not Gold yet.

Yes hope dlc on sale at Christmas/New yr sale. Namely Mass Effect 2/3 and some dragon age doc, either 1 or 2, or both....they hardly ever go on sale
  • Posted on 22 November 19 at 06:02Permalink
    Has anyone ever played syndacate on the 360? Is it worth getting at 5 bucks?
  • WiznyattWiznyatt995,427
    Posted on 22 November 19 at 07:09Permalink
    AxemanBionic 27 said:
    i'm after Picking up "The Darkness" for $3.99 but i would NOT recommend you to get it, there are LOADS of ONLINE CHEEVO's & no one plays it online anymore, its a 13 year old game afterall 🏆🏆🏆
    I feel like this guy is trying to goad me into playing The Darkness. Don't think I won't start this 13-year old game. I'll show you!
  • AxeL R GRAxeL R GR243,169
    Posted on 22 November 19 at 08:38Permalink
    TXsportsGamer83 said:
    One of the finest fps's on the 360, game was ahead of its time. Not an easy completion though.
  • Scorpionxx0Scorpionxx0343,974
    Posted on 22 November 19 at 09:00Permalink
    TXsportsGamer83 said:
    I would advise against this game because they have an online achievement that might not pop when meeting the requirements & if it does that there is no way to reset your online progress in order to get it. It happened to me contacted ea about it and was told they’re aware of the problem but there’s nothing they can do about.
  • Scorpionxx0Scorpionxx0343,974
    Posted on 22 November 19 at 09:01Permalink
    I was hoping crystal defenders would go on sale but I see this is the same copy & paste sale they always have.
  • Posted on 22 November 19 at 15:42Permalink
    Very good and dangerous sale!
    Magic
  • Posted on 22 November 19 at 16:30Permalink
    I thought I owned Witcher 2, but apparently not. Was it not GWG at some point?
  • ZalexzyZalexzy1,497,375
    Posted on 22 November 19 at 16:40, Edited on 22 November 19 at 16:40 by ZalexzyPermalink
    XI AlphaMale IX said:
    GWG January 2015. If I remember correctly it was also available free for few days some other time, then I "bought" US version. It only shows up on install list if change console region to US.
    Any problem solved is a new problem made.
  • Posted on 22 November 19 at 16:49Permalink
    Zalexzy said:
    XI AlphaMale IX said:
    GWG January 2015. If I remember correctly it was also available free for few days some other time, then I "bought" US version. It only shows up on install list if change console region to US.
    I'm not sure then - I haven't missed any GWG that I know of, but I don't own it, according to xbox.com. I'm from US.

What was the X1 game that was GWG at the same time?
  • Posted on 22 November 19 at 17:11, Edited on 22 November 19 at 17:14 by FireDrake007Permalink
    XI AlphaMale IX said:
    Zalexzy said:
    XI AlphaMale IX said:
    I'm not sure then - I haven't missed any GWG that I know of, but I don't own it, according to xbox.com. I'm from US.

What was the X1 game that was GWG at the same time?
    I wish I could say the same about having all the GWG games, but I do have Witcher 2 from them in my library. It was given out January 2015, which has D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die as the Xbox One equivalent.
  • Posted on 22 November 19 at 19:36Permalink
    TwistedTB said:
    I miss the backwards compatibility program, I hope they bring it back eventually. So many good games from the 360 still need to come to the One. Some of these sales would be tempting if the game was BC.
    They are going to start it up again and add new titles when Scarlett comes out. Any new titles however most likely only work on Scarlett. That's why they are using the time to make everything already there work on the new system.
  • Posted on 22 November 19 at 19:38Permalink
    The original Xbox stuff is poor: same games 3-4 games over and over. I mean would it kill them to add something that's not Destroy All Humans, Full Spectrum Warrior, Red Faction II or Splinter Cell ones etc.

They did the Star Ones a while back but that's it.
  • CenosisCenosis108,955
    Posted on 23 November 19 at 02:16Permalink
    Tatl360 said:

Fallout 3 is awesome however it's a slow burn so expect to put many dozens of hours into it, that's not even including the DLC lengths.

Trine 2 looks better than it plays. The art design is very well done, lush and colorful environments but humdrum gameplay. There is fun to be had it's not a bad game or anything just don't expect too much though.
    You can also unlock all achievements by level seven but there is thirteen levels total.

I'm going to pick up the game you recommended in a couple days; D&D: Chronicles of Mystara, I think it was originally two arcade games in the 90s but I never saw them around or got a chance to play them so I'm looking forward to it.
  • CenosisCenosis108,955
    Posted on 23 November 19 at 02:20Permalink
    ClassierPompano said:
    The original Xbox stuff is poor: same games 3-4 games over and over. I mean would it kill them to add something that's not Destroy All Humans, Full Spectrum Warrior, Red Faction II or Splinter Cell ones etc.

They did the Star Ones a while back but that's it.
    Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon is a 360 title actually.
  • GsO LightGsO Light157,270 157,270 GamerScore
    Posted on 23 November 19 at 03:27Permalink
    The biggest sale of the year and we still get garbage pumped out, those dlc's have literally been on sale 50 times this year already
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.