Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 21 November 19 at 17:21
    Please use this thread to discuss the Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order walkthrough
  • cosmologyxcosmologyx1,808,972
    Posted on 13 December 19 at 20:36
    Is this 100% done? Any idea when it'll be published then if so! Thanks!
  • Shh I am BatmanShh I am Batman1,429,588
    Posted on 14 December 19 at 16:44
    I've finished the review process, and have passed along to another manager for final publication. The content is good.
    "It's not that I can, and others can't. It's that I will, and others won't."
  • TaranerOGTaranerOG246,548
    Posted on 15 December 19 at 12:21
    Looking forward to running through this walkthrough, thanks for work on it FreeEdgar!
  • Information
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz1,722,750
    Posted on 03 January 20 at 03:34
    On page 4 in the first tomb at the very end of the tomb is says, “ Before leaving however, return to the room with the large wind tunnel. Instead of using the wind to jump across as we did before, turn to the left and use push to throw one of the skungus into a breakable wall. Go inside to achieve full exploration of the Tomb of Eilram, and you are now free to leave.“ I can not find or figure out where this is, at no point in the preceding paragraph did you describe a room with a wind tunnel but then say to go back to this room. Where and how do I get back to this area once I’m at the exit to go back up out of he tomb. You don’t describe how to get back there outside of saying the wind tunnel room, which as stated is not used in your descriptions of the previous rooms. You do mention various areas that have wind obviously but never noting which specific one it is. Maybe even revise the section of whenever we first get to whatever area it is tell us to make a note of it bc we’ll be back by the end. Any help would be much appreciated. toast
    Matthew
  • Posted on 17 January 20 at 22:48
    Couple of tiny little things.
    Just before entering the Tomb of Eilram on Zeffo, you say "entire" the vault rather than enter. And a little before that, the cave to end the vault was on my left, not the right (unless you were saying it was to the right of the gillypod?)
    Snakes (https://www.instagram.com/medway_menagerie) & Bakes (https://www.instagram.com/bananabeanbakery)
  • NoHeroes94NoHeroes94973,831
    Posted on 28 January 20 at 18:51, Edited on 30 January 20 at 01:13 by NoHeroes94
    Walkthrough is pretty good so far, but the end of the Tomb of Eifram section was a little confusing. Right at the end it says

"Before leaving however, return to the room with the large wind tunnel. Instead of using the wind to jump across as we did before, turn to the left and use push to throw one of the skungus into a breakable wall. Go inside to achieve full exploration of the Tomb of Eilram, and you are now free to leave".

Figured it out from linked video. May want to tidy this section up a bit, can see others also had issues.
  • NoHeroes94NoHeroes94973,831
    Posted on 30 January 20 at 00:40, Edited on 30 January 20 at 01:14 by NoHeroes94
    Trying to be as constructive as possible, the wording in the tombs is clumsy at times. In the "open world" the walkthrough is excellent, but in the tombs/puzzle areas the wording of things can get confusing. Often instructed to return to rooms or retrace steps to rooms you were in a very long time a go, and puzzles themselves can be convoluted.

"Jump back across to the other side of the room and continue retracing your steps. At the meditation circle climb up the wall to the right and jump across the small gap. Activate the switch to spawn some fire pots. Down below to the left you should see some vines covering a chest. Use the fire pots to burn the vines from here, then head down to collect Chest #36."

Figured it out in the end - turn around, and jump to the bridge. Comment still stands - brilliant walkthrough but the tomb/puzzle sections only could do with screenshots or revised explanations. The path itself seems very logical, its just navigating it!
  • FranconianXFranconianX612,430
    Posted on 01 February 20 at 11:05
    Truly amazing and very detailed guide, one of the best for "longer" games I've seen. Brilliant! Followed it word by word and unlocked everything without problems, and just had to grind out 4 skill points at the end which took me 15 minutes. Only had to look up a spot for 100 % in one area with a YT video, maybe I missed to visit a little spot that I overlooked in the lines.
  • Posted on 10 March 20 at 21:49
    One little thing, on the last page you mention on Zeffo "one last chest in this large section of water, on the bottom under some red painted beams on the surface". This chest isn't numbered (would be #101).
    Come and see my snakes, lizards, frogs and inverts: https://www.instagram.com/maidstone_menagerie
  • vSullyvSully1,243,929
    Posted on 26 March 20 at 14:20, Edited on 26 March 20 at 14:25 by vSully
    Dude. First tomb. Instruction at the end for exploration:

"Before leaving however, return to the room with the large wind tunnel. Instead of using the wind to jump across as we did before, turn to the left and use push to throw one of the skungus into a breakable wall. Go inside to achieve full exploration of the Tomb of Eilram, and you are now free to leave."

I've literally been running around in circles in this place for an hour and have no fucking idea how to get to the area you're talking about

I've tried using the shit in game map. I've tried using this map: https://game-maps.com/SWJFO/Tomb-of-Eilram.asp

Whatever. Maybe I'll comeback foe this later. Moving on after being beyond frustrated.
  • vSullyvSully1,243,929
    Posted on 27 March 20 at 04:07, Edited on 27 March 20 at 04:12 by vSully
    This walkthrough is pretty bad. I spend way more time trying to make sense of your directions
    in order to understand what you're pointing out than actually playing the game.

You don't have a single image for reference. Your descriptions are rarely adequate. The entire thing is written from the perspective of someone who knows the game well and since I've never played before, I don't know anything about it. This part is the straw that's broken the camel's back in terms of this WT helping me through the game:

After you get the breather drop down and immediately dive under water. If you turn around you should be able to spot Chest #42, and Chest #43, sitting close to each other on the lake floor. From Chest #44 if you swim to the right directly across on the lake floor, the spire one of the glowing pods is sitting on should be on your left, you'll spy an underwater cave. Follow it to find an echo on the surface. Head back through the cave and at the base of the spire we passed getting in this cave is Chest #45. Past this chest under water is our path forward
    I got the breather. From where I'm standing, there is no way to drop down immediately. I have to move 10-15 feet in one of several directions to get to the closest drop point. That has a great effect on where I end up on the water.

I dove down and swam all around the immediate area. You mention that two chests should be close to each other and two other chests that are also down there (42, 43, 44, 45). I found three chests total- not four- and they were nowhere near close to each other. You don't bother to mention the contents or show a picture of anything so I have no way to know which of your numbered chests I've actually found.

"From chest 44..." Am I just to supposed to somehow magically know which chest this is (since it's the only time you mention it) or where it is? How can I base movement from a chest that you've not told me the location of? How can i know which chest is which from vague descriptions without being able to match an image or at least contents.

The entire WT is like this. It's just a huge block of generally vague text with no reference images to help. I can't understand how this is helpful to anyone at all or how it was even approved and published.
  • Posted on 12 April 20 at 14:17
    I've just started this game, thank you for the walkthrough - One thing i've noticed is there a massive walls of text...

Going to make some difficult reading - but overall looking forward to playing this and following your guide :D

Thank you
  • GrouxGroux164,641
    Posted on 12 April 20 at 16:41, Edited on 12 April 20 at 16:42 by Groux
    There is an error on this page - Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Walkthrough
    Kashyyyk (Second Visit)
    After you get the breather drop down and immediately dive under water. If you turn around you should be able to spot Chest #42, and Chest #43, sitting close to each other on the lake floor. From Chest #44 if you swim to the right directly across on the lake floor, the spire one of the glowing pods is sitting on should be on your left, you'll spy an underwater cave. Follow it to find an echo on the surface. Head back through the cave and at the base of the spire we passed getting in this cave is Chest #45.
    This states that there are four chests underwater in this small section, but there are not - there are only three chests to be found here, and one echo. vSully also confirms this in his post above.

Also, for future walkthroughs where you have collectibles, if you don't provide any visual clues (like screenshots or videos), please at least list the contents of the collectibles. With the rather vague wording and directions for some of the areas for chests in the game, I was unsure if the chests I found were the ones mentioned in the walkthrough.

I have probably spent 2-3 hours of total in-game time "being sure" that the collectibles I found were the ones mentioned in the walkthrough before moving on. Simply listing what the unlock is would save everyone from having to do this. I still appreciate the guide overall, but added context is always important in such expansive games.
  • MiniogerMinioger3,404,634
    Posted on 16 April 20 at 16:06
    Groux said:
    There is an error on this page - Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Walkthrough
    Kashyyyk (Second Visit)
    After you get the breather drop down and immediately dive under water. If you turn around you should be able to spot Chest #42, and Chest #43, sitting close to each other on the lake floor. From Chest #44 if you swim to the right directly across on the lake floor, the spire one of the glowing pods is sitting on should be on your left, you'll spy an underwater cave. Follow it to find an echo on the surface. Head back through the cave and at the base of the spire we passed getting in this cave is Chest #45.
    This states that there are four chests underwater in this small section, but there are not - there are only three chests to be found here, and one echo. vSully also confirms this in his post above.

Also, for future walkthroughs where you have collectibles, if you don't provide any visual clues (like screenshots or videos), please at least list the contents of the collectibles. With the rather vague wording and directions for some of the areas for chests in the game, I was unsure if the chests I found were the ones mentioned in the walkthrough.

I have probably spent 2-3 hours of total in-game time "being sure" that the collectibles I found were the ones mentioned in the walkthrough before moving on. Simply listing what the unlock is would save everyone from having to do this. I still appreciate the guide overall, but added context is always important in such expansive games.
    I'd like to second this. Not trying to be negative, as the guide does suffice; it is a wall of text, no logical breaks in the paragraphs, and I have found frequently it isn't quite clear enough on certain details.

I spent 20 minutes looking for this Chest #44 before I realized it was an error. Please don't take this the wrong way, as I do appreciate your effort in this. It simply lacks some polish and a way to track that you are following correctly. Having the whole planet %s is a start, but if something is missed there is no option but to retrace the entire steps. If I'm supposed to be at 73% and I'm at 68%, after a huge wall of text I have no idea what I missed, nor from what section.

Thank you for your effort as it is helping, but Im having to follow other guides to make sure I actually complete the game.cry
  • FiveWizzFiveWizz555,267
    Posted on 03 May 20 at 18:35
    Are any of the changes being made to the guide?

Doesn't look like the feedback is going anywhere.
    Will probably leave this one.
  • Posted on 05 May 20 at 13:21
    The walkthrough is not for someone that hasn't played the game before.
    The long paragraphs make them impossible at times to follow. And a lot of the descriptions are really confusing. I gave up on it during my first visit on Zeffo.

I would suggest to anyone trying to enjoy this game to just play it through the way you want.
    Personally, I love exploring and dealing with the tomb puzzles on my own. Ok I will miss some chests, echoes and secrets, but in this games you have to return to places at some point.
    The walkthough is helpfull mainly when you need to find a way to do specific achievements like this one:
    Star Wars Jedi: Fallen OrderKicking BackThe Kicking Back achievement in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order worth 23 pointsKick a phillak that has kicked you

But again someone can only read the achievement specific guides and does not need to follow the whole walkthough.
  • notoriousJMZnotoriousJMZ496,280
    Posted on 14 May 20 at 08:20
    Just finished the game this week and what a brilliant experience, especially for a big fan of Star Wars!

As far as the guide goes, I would concur with many of the comments that it is written from the perspective of someone who has played through at least once to familiarise themselves with each planet and it's layout. While I did not use the guide as I played through, I did find it very helpful once I had finished a planet to quickly scan over to ensure I had gathered all of the crates/secrets while using other sources to find any Explore % that I may have missed.

My recommendation for those playing the game would be to just enjoy it smile Most of the collectibles are right in front of you!

So well done and thank you for taking the time to put the guide together clap
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.