Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Game Pass Quest 10,000 Gamerscore for 10,000 Reward Points in 10 Days is Back

• CanezzaCanezza35,516
  • Vr EnglishVr English649,236
    Posted on 22 November 19 at 13:38Permalink
    Just wanted to say I'm impressed with how hot off the press this news!
  • Posted on 22 November 19 at 13:39Permalink
    Sadly I've finished a number of the easy ones, but there's a few on there that I've started and definitely want to finish. What better time to play them.
    Snakes (https://www.instagram.com/medway_menagerie) & Bakes (https://www.instagram.com/bananabeanbakery)
  • Ludio NomenLudio Nomen170,204
    Posted on 22 November 19 at 13:59Permalink
    Good luck landing on the solar station manually in Outer Wilds...

To be honest though, I thoroughly enjoyed the game and highly recommend playing it anyway!
  • vSullyvSully831,886
    Posted on 22 November 19 at 14:06Permalink
    Gonner is a very reasonable completion worth 6k TA and has a killer walkthrough ;)
  • SplyntaSplynta458,499
    Posted on 22 November 19 at 14:10Permalink
    hopefully it will actually work for me this time.
  • pedingtopedingto284,128
    Posted on 22 November 19 at 14:11Permalink
    When I click to view eligble games in the app, it just takes me back to the quest page, so it makes me a little concerned it's not quite working yet? Has anyone unlocked the first part yet? lol
  • Posted on 22 November 19 at 14:12Permalink
    Ludio Nomen said:

To be honest though, I thoroughly enjoyed the game and highly recommend playing it anyway!
    It's really not that tricky. Plenty of good guides which show you the best approach.
  • Thanatos522Thanatos522137,193
    Posted on 22 November 19 at 14:15Permalink
    I guess I'll start with burying Old Man's Journey. This list isn't as bad as the last one is but I have to admit that saving up Rewards Points and Store Credit for this pretty terrible Black Friday Sale knocks my drive to strive for the whole 10,000.

Roughly $10 (USD) in store credit.
  • Mephisto4thewinMephisto4thewin1,602,116
    Posted on 22 November 19 at 14:20Permalink
    I disagree. The walkthrough for minit isn't that good at all. Why on Earth the writer does the speed run on play through one is beyond me. There is an actual mode you unlock that guarantees the under 25 turns achievement.
  • Mysterio400Mysterio4001,002,331
    Posted on 22 November 19 at 14:22Permalink
    vSully said:
    Gonner is a very reasonable completion worth 6k TA and has a killer walkthrough ;)
    Second this. The Scythe and Shark Fin combo make the game a breeze.
  • Posted on 22 November 19 at 14:25Permalink
    I doubt I'll hit the full 10K, but if they are matching what we earn I'll try to at least hit 5K. Could use the extra points for the Holiday sale and get into a good place for the inevitable Christmas sale too. Besides, many of these games I planned on starting eventually so no better time than right now! Good luck everyone!
    https://www.youtube.com/BeBetterGamer
  • saturnsailorsaturnsailor150,374
    Posted on 22 November 19 at 14:26Permalink
    To continue the discussion from an older thread: I firmly believe each achievement should be worth exactly 1 GS. All games would be equal this way, and the number of achievements would only be limited by the developers' laziness. They put 1 achievement in their game? Let 'em but their game would certainly be less desirable than one that has 200 of them. Why do we need those misleading thousands and millions of GS for? To impress? This is not a stock exchange.
    saturnsailor
  • Ludio NomenLudio Nomen170,204
    Posted on 22 November 19 at 14:28Permalink
    British Legends said:
    Ludio Nomen said:

It's really not that tricky. Plenty of good guides which show you the best approach.
    I guess it's not that bad, but it's still pretty tricky compared to the rest of the game (and if you aren't the most dextrous person it can be a real source of frustration!)
  • DarqStalkerDarqStalker672,543
    Posted on 22 November 19 at 14:28Permalink
    Love the idea but not really a fan of the implementation. It's my own problem though, as I've already played most of these games and got most of the achievements. I think this is more focused on bringing in new players that haven't played these games.
  • Goggs25Goggs251,186,354
    Posted on 22 November 19 at 14:29Permalink
    Its another con only select games from game pass and only games that are hard to get 10.000gs from in 10 days quests like this and the other cons buy a game that is not even in game pass should not be allowed.

Why call them game pass quests when its only a small selection
    Goggs25
  • brooza664brooza664185,393
    Posted on 22 November 19 at 14:35Permalink
    Thank god Tracks isn't included in that list. I'd have been so annoyed that I completed it yesterday!
    I think I worded that terribly
  • DrogomanDrogoman78,102
    Posted on 22 November 19 at 14:37Permalink
    Does anyone know if achievements from DLC count?
  • JuIIIianJuIIIian656,154
    Posted on 22 November 19 at 14:39, Edited on 22 November 19 at 14:40 by JuIIIianPermalink
    WOW I Actually Predicted This Would be a Thing In the future. My thought was you get points by completing the randomly generated game that's assigned to you. But This isn't to far off!

Too Bad I've done most of these
    JuIIIian
  • I NVIII II NVIII I563,403
    Posted on 22 November 19 at 14:39Permalink
    Damn, looks like I have done a great deal of these. And in saying that also the ones I have any interest in.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.