Game Discussion: Stretch Arcade

Achievement Review/Tips

• BiLLzuMaNaTiBiLLzuMaNaTi2,609,165
    Posted on 22 November 19 at 15:51, Edited on 22 November 19 at 16:05 by BiLLzuMaNaTi
    In this game you need to complete 20 levels.
    If you die you just keep playing the level you're on until you beat it.
    Tips:
    -Stay focused
    -Use health pack (LB)
    -Use Nukes (RB) - Unlocked at level 10
    -Farm up health packs by playing through levels 1-5

Overall pretty easy completion that should take about an hour or so

Achievement Review/Tips: https://youtu.be/K1cmJlUwpUY
    YouTube: AchievementLand
  • Posted on 22 November 19 at 19:01
    This is one of those games (like Deployment) where I feel like everyone got a nerfed version compared to the one I got.
  • Chester CheevoChester Cheevo1,211,279
    Posted on 23 November 19 at 11:03, Edited on 23 November 19 at 11:03 by Chester Cheevo
    There is no way to get all 1000G in an hour. This game is hard as balls.
  • SuperDarkConkerSuperDarkConker1,025,772
    Posted on 23 November 19 at 14:29
    I needs more hearts up to beat this level 19 and level 20, too.
  • PSYCO ALEMONPSYCO ALEMON1,330,868
    Posted on 24 November 19 at 04:02
    lol its not easy.
  • Corrupt XBACorrupt XBA2,401,407
    Posted on 24 November 19 at 21:01
    I found this really tough as soon as I got to level 10. Must be as my old ass has slow reflexes these days...
  • Posted on 25 November 19 at 16:36
    Im only 20 and i cant even do it :(
    AJ
  • Slayer ReigningSlayer Reigning1,724,216
    Posted on 26 November 19 at 03:47
    52 mins. Not hard at all.
    But now your Reign is over / And it's all up to me / I'm gonna show you what I mean
    Posted on 27 November 19 at 16:55
    It's all on reflexes. If you can't do it, you can't do it
  • AceAce712,160
    Posted on 28 November 19 at 14:28
    Corrupt XBA said:
    It's all on reflexes. If you can't do it, you can't do it
    Reflexes are trained per action, work at it over time and you can do it. Problems I have with this game span beyond that though. Trained reflexes don't translate from one game to another so the idea that the game is training your reflexes is a huge misnomer.
  • Woodster 86Woodster 861,704,023
    Posted on 24 February 20 at 15:02
    Any one had problems with it not saving progress. If I die and go to replay it returns me to level one again.conpleted levels arnt glowing like they should be on level select
    Woody
  • Eff GXEff GX887,908
    Posted on 08 April 20 at 15:39
    Chester Cheevo said:
    There is no way to get all 1000G in an hour. This game is hard as balls.
    Luckily I'm not the only one ... bought it for the supposed quick completion. And was almost about to rage quit my controller into the wall ... :-(
  • GRAND NOBLEGRAND NOBLE424,404
    Posted on 19 October 20 at 20:44
    Got stuck on level 16. so i farmed 200 medkits to get through levels 16 and 17 lol.

a big help are the nukes, trying to let them get close to 'build' the nuke and release as soon as it's available gives you a second of relief.

But sometimes it's crazy overwhelming, and i just let them overwhelm and just mashed LB for medkits 5, 10, 20 sometimes. gave myself a second to breathe. while they're tearing into the center. then I would look ahead for one button and start from there again. hopefully building up a nuke to release asap.

Almost went from 16 to 19, but died in 18 right at the end, got overwhelmed and didn't spam medkit fast enough, i probably still had enough too.. since i was near the end.
    then when i restarted 18, i didn't have enough medkits to get through the level.

This game can definitely be brute forced, if you just save up enough medkits. it's a lot of farming, but it's not hard. just mindnumbing. then get through as much of the level as you can, and just spam medkits to the end lol. I'm hoping to complete levels 18,19 and 20 this week. Did 1-17 last night. Couldnt' bear it anymore.
    Leap Frog 2017 - 4x 6.4+ Ratio!! (Croaked on Day 29) -- www.instagram.com/grandnoble
  • Posted on 11 December 20 at 14:08
    Corrupt XBA said:
    I found this really tough as soon as I got to level 10. Must be as my old ass has slow reflexes these days...
    Me too, have spent hours on that level no luck. I can't even mash LB quick enough to survive with 20+ medkids saved up. No idea how to beat this game.
    Remember, the more people who join TrueAchievements the higher your score will be - provided you're better than them ;-) So spread the word!
    Posted on 11 December 20 at 14:13
    Hampshire Vegan said:
    Corrupt XBA said:
    Me too, have spent hours on that level no luck. I can't even mash LB quick enough to survive with 20+ medkids saved up. No idea how to beat this game.
    If it makes you feel any better, I left the game for a long while, then came back to it and completed it in an hour or so.

After level 10, just concentrate on the nukes, not just getting everything as fast as you can
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.