Pro Account Holders

Forum for Pro Account holders to give feedback on early access features.

Renewal Question

• AceAce431,645
    Posted on 25 November 19 at 07:35Permalink
    Hey, I recently got notified that I need to renew my pro, which I plan to do. However, when I click on the renewal button it requests my gamertag and auto fills in "Ace" which I'm not sure would work. Since I am using the new gamertag system I'm not sure what to place in this field, if someone can let me know so I can renew it would be appreciated.
  • Posted on 25 November 19 at 19:41Permalink
    It should apply to your account correctly with the auto filled in gamertag. If you were buying it for someone else I would actually have no idea. I'd say go ahead and renew it the autofilled "Ace" and if there's any problems that occur the devs can always fix it manually.

Let me know how things go!
    See You Space Cowboy...
  • WebChimp UKWebChimp UK558,003
    Posted on 26 November 19 at 09:26Permalink
    Thank you for raising this. I've just added a fix for this which will go live with the next site update.
    Signature
  • AceAce431,645
    Posted on 26 November 19 at 23:40, Edited on 26 November 19 at 23:43 by AcePermalink
    WebChimp UK said:
    Thank you for raising this. I've just added a fix for this which will go live with the next site update.
    Does this mean I should go ahead with "Ace", or should I use something else, or should I wait for the update (not sure when those go live)?

Quick edit. I tried to go ahead with both Ace and Ace4617 to see what would happen and neither are found in the database, so I guess I'll have to wait. I would appreciate being informed when the issue is fixed so I can renew.
  • Posted on 26 March 20 at 05:00Permalink
    Would not mind cheaper options. With an up to 5 years or even a simple lifetime or a per system option. 360 originally, then you get recharged again for xbox one, then when the xbox x series comes out plus ps5 people would pay the "system life" subscription. I truly enjoy being a member and all but I don't use EVERY feature on here (I probably need to look at a FAQ of features and how to get them to work or participate in stuff).
    If there's some sorta items that can be taken away for a lite subscription that would bring a lot of people who can't afford the other. Basic price , can see etc, no guides, no community activities, nothing extra but the truachievement score achievement guides and help completing as some people might not setup boosting sessions or be as passionate about 100% a game, but they can setup maybe boosting sessions with them as the host, can not join. makes more boosting servers. it would make the community grow, or doing a incentive to make boosting sessions, reviews, gameguides, achievement walkthroughs, etc, pro pass "credit" is earned and comes off their renewal or pays for it after x amount of work for the community. VS $30 for two years, when you can get netflix 3 months or 2 years here with a few nice bonuses. Maybe free customers are limited to trueachievement score, X number of solutions a week, no guides, can boost session, review, create but not view gameguides and achievement walkthroughs. Then have free, basic, and pro price tiers. Or MS Rewards points used to buy store credit or game pass codes, could be traded in for value to the subscription,
    https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/ItchyFoal812151%5D%5BIMG%5Dhttps://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/ItchyFoal812151.png
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285318,567
    Posted on 27 March 20 at 02:08Permalink
    ItchyFoal812151 said:
    Would not mind cheaper options. With an up to 5 years or even a simple lifetime or a per system option. 360 originally, then you get recharged again for xbox one, then when the xbox x series comes out plus ps5 people would pay the "system life" subscription. I truly enjoy being a member and all but I don't use EVERY feature on here (I probably need to look at a FAQ of features and how to get them to work or participate in stuff).
    If there's some sorta items that can be taken away for a lite subscription that would bring a lot of people who can't afford the other. Basic price , can see etc, no guides, no community activities, nothing extra but the truachievement score achievement guides and help completing as some people might not setup boosting sessions or be as passionate about 100% a game, but they can setup maybe boosting sessions with them as the host, can not join. makes more boosting servers. it would make the community grow, or doing a incentive to make boosting sessions, reviews, gameguides, achievement walkthroughs, etc, pro pass "credit" is earned and comes off their renewal or pays for it after x amount of work for the community. VS $30 for two years, when you can get netflix 3 months or 2 years here with a few nice bonuses. Maybe free customers are limited to trueachievement score, X number of solutions a week, no guides, can boost session, review, create but not view gameguides and achievement walkthroughs. Then have free, basic, and pro price tiers. Or MS Rewards points used to buy store credit or game pass codes, could be traded in for value to the subscription,
    I'm so lost on this. It's less than $2/month if you pay for 2 years. And all that you're saying is already a thing with the free model. You have access to all features (I'm pretty sure haven't been on free for years). All pro really does is get rid of ads, unlimited scans and let you add more than the free version to things like friends and to do list. I hate ads and come here often enough that I'll pay .06/day ($45/2 years) not to have them all over my screen. I honestly don't think I've even used any of the extra perks other than multiple scans. If you can tolerate ads the subscription isn't worth it
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.