Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Games with Gold for December Includes Jurassic World Evolution and More

• Posted on 28 November 19 at 08:15Permalink
    Craphex said:
    So this will finally be available digitally for Europe?
  • Posted on 28 November 19 at 08:34, Edited on 28 November 19 at 08:34 by SomeDudeWABeardPermalink
    I know nothing about Insane Robots but the other three has me excited!
    J. Adam Gilman
  • ghostlymostlyghostlymostly1,031,234
    Posted on 28 November 19 at 08:37Permalink
    ... please stop it with those card battle based games ... please? PLEASE?
  • Goggs25Goggs251,114,080
    Posted on 28 November 19 at 08:48Permalink
    another month of games i have 0 interested in
    Goggs25
  • Posted on 28 November 19 at 08:56Permalink
    Great month. Must be hard for MS to please everyone, they get called for releasing GP games on GWG and now they can't put games on there with unobtainables. I don't think MS care about unobtainables as only about 2% of the player base will be affected.
  • Posted on 28 November 19 at 09:32Permalink
    Very nice selection! I have none of these titles yet and Toy Story games are better than most people think, so I will enjoy this game for sure!
  • EverStoned77EverStoned77420,384
    Posted on 28 November 19 at 10:19Permalink
    J4CKA1 said:
    EverStoned77 said:
    You do know you don't have to actually download them,right? Simply start the download & cancel it & they are forever connected to your account
    Uh.. nope. I do now! No harm in "owning" them. Thanks for the tip.
    Yeah I kind of got that impression from your post, doing it this way isn't really a "hassle" as you said so glad I could help & cheers toast to your ever-growing backlog hehe wink
    It's not like I'm saying that I am Batman, I'm just saying no one has EVER seen us at the same time. . .
  • EverStoned77EverStoned77420,384
    Posted on 28 November 19 at 10:24Permalink
    Hellgate Aeon said:
    Shitty move. Toy story 3 is at BF sale. Stupid...
    Except for the fact that not all actually have a gold subscription & therefore ain't getting it for free so for those people it still makes sense, just saying smile
    It's not like I'm saying that I am Batman, I'm just saying no one has EVER seen us at the same time. . .
  • Sonic6LSonic6L149,267
    Posted on 28 November 19 at 10:58Permalink
    Another crap month.
  • Posted on 28 November 19 at 11:35Permalink
    EverStoned77 said:
    Hellgate Aeon said:
    Shitty move. Toy story 3 is at BF sale. Stupid...
    Except for the fact that not all actually have a gold subscription & therefore ain't getting it for free so for those people it still makes sense, just saying smile
    Yeah but imagine buying the game on sale and now: look! It is free clap
  • RuhanRRuhanR261,613
    Posted on 28 November 19 at 12:52Permalink
    I would have been happy with Insane Robots but with an unobtainable achievement, it's a skip from me. Will definitely gladly grab Jurassic World though.
  • John AceyJohn Acey244,356
    Posted on 28 November 19 at 13:42Permalink
    David#4473 said:
    I think this is the first month ever that I am interested in all 4.
    lol.. that's funny.
    This is like the first month that I'm not interested in any of 'em..
    ..and I usually am at least one of them if not more, lol.
    Well, I guess there are likes to evryone.
  • DocONallyDocONally128,387
    Posted on 28 November 19 at 13:47Permalink
    V3ntilator said:
    HuwCW87 said:
    Zorlac0666 said:
    vSully said:
    Great, Insane Robots has an unobtainable.

Seriously, Microsoft? Fix your shit.

Plus the Jurassic game has tons of expensive dlc. Bleh.
    Why do you guys think it's up to microsoft to fix every issue with every game?Seriously, I thought we were smarter than that these days.
    I think they mean Microsoft putting a game as gwg that has an unobtainable, not that they should fix the game.
    And this is why Nintendo didn't want achievements on Wii U and Switch.
    Without them, people play games as they should be played.

With achievements, people play for the achievements and reload checkpoints over and over to grind a achievement.
    Achievements have ruined gameplay and pacing in many games.

When that's said, i'm play games the wrong way too on Xbox One, but the right way on Nintendo Switch.
    True. For my kids profiles on Xbox, I've turned off the achievement notifications as I don't want them growing up to feel that gaming is revolved around these artificial constraints. If they wanna hunt cheevos in the future, then all's good, but I want them to appreciate gaming for the pleasure it is before any of this modern stuff and fluff. They've probably played a million hours of Minecraft, but only achieved a few cheevos lol.
  • RadiantViperRadiantViper742,642
    Posted on 28 November 19 at 13:51Permalink
    planting42 said:
    RadiantViper said:
    I don't expect either of those things, so it's a good thing I didn't imply them at all.

It's their consoles and their achievement system going through their servers. I find it unlikely that they couldn't do anything about it if they really wanted to. But obviously they don't.
    So you want MS to alter their achievement system to award stuff in a way its not designed to do because a dev didn't do their job? Again, quite unlikely as its not Microsoft's problem. Why should MS toss $$ at a non-issue? I say that as the achievement community is minute and those that need !U achievements to work before they touch games are a small group within that community.
    All I said is MS could most likely do something about it if they wanted to. Once again you put words in my mouth and act like I'm demanding solutions I never did.
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285241,397
    Posted on 28 November 19 at 17:23Permalink
    jasonlc3221 said:
    Damn, burned again. Bought Jurassic World Evo months ago for a good discounted price, and now it's free........and I haven't even touched the game yet.
    Me too roll even bought the "Deluxe Edition" thinking it meant DLC not just 5 extra dinosaurs. What a waste of money
  • Vr EnglishVr English618,547
    Posted on 28 November 19 at 17:38Permalink
    xDaddy Cake said:
    David#4473 said:
    I think this is the first month ever that I am interested in all 4.
    same here
    Good list for me too. Nice going for Christmas no less. Only one I'm not sure about is the first but maybe after some review that will be a winner too.
  • iloUZ44SBCiloUZ44SBC94,319
    Posted on 28 November 19 at 18:40Permalink
    Let's try some of them...
  • Posted on 28 November 19 at 19:13Permalink
    Since I became a Gold Member at the start of this year, I've only been interested in 2 games. I would love if Microsoft did this differently. Example, offer 10 games of various genres, and you are only allowed claim 2. I bet that way I'd be able to avail of this better than constantly being disappointed.
    zero cool 4406
  • planting42planting421,351,587
    Posted on 28 November 19 at 21:19, Edited on 28 November 19 at 21:22 by planting42Permalink
    Never mind, I'm done with this game. I've got better things to do on thanksgiving than exchange words with you.

PM me if you decide to think rationally.
  • RadiantViperRadiantViper742,642
    Posted on 28 November 19 at 21:43Permalink
    planting42 said:
    Never mind, I'm done with this game. I've got better things to do on thanksgiving than exchange words with you.

PM me if you decide to think rationally.
    Everything I've said in this thread has been quite rational, but I'll decline your offer. No need to have more words put in my mouth by people who can't help but make assumptions.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.