Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Games with Gold for December Includes Jurassic World Evolution and More

• planting42planting421,351,587
    Posted on 28 November 19 at 21:59Permalink
    laugh facepalm
  • RadiantViperRadiantViper742,642
    Posted on 28 November 19 at 22:47Permalink
    planting42 said:
    laugh facepalm
    So much for being "done with this game".
  • Megaluke1Megaluke1401,335
    Posted on 29 November 19 at 04:35Permalink
    Jurassic is a sold game right there. Best of the bunch and even better because I was going to get it for Christmas and I can now get something else instead. My subscription just played for itself with that one.
  • EverStoned77EverStoned77420,384
    Posted on 29 November 19 at 04:59Permalink
    Hellgate Aeon said:
    EverStoned77 said:
    Hellgate Aeon said:
    Shitty move. Toy story 3 is at BF sale. Stupid...
    Except for the fact that not all actually have a gold subscription & therefore ain't getting it for free so for those people it still makes sense, just saying smile
    Yeah but imagine buying the game on sale and now: look! It is free clap
    Yeah sure that sucks but that's always a risk when you buy a game, at least now it's announced.
    It's not much worse than buying a game that gets announced to go gold the next day/week/month something that most achievement Hunters have probably tried by now which is why some hold out when they expect a certain game to go GWG but that can't & shouldn't effect the sales because still not all have Xbox Live Gold but that being said I of course get what you mean, just wouldn't go as far as to say it's a shitty move smile
    It's not like I'm saying that I am Batman, I'm just saying no one has EVER seen us at the same time. . .
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 29 November 19 at 07:22Permalink
    Another bad month but luckily, cos it is free and I have plenty of great games to play, I'm not missing out
  • N30YRDN30YRD242,270
    Posted on 29 November 19 at 08:08Permalink
    I just completed Toy Story 3 with my kids... Was great fun

Wish I got it for free now lol

Do you get all the DLC with Jurassic World?? As I was tempted when it first got released (now I'm not so sure)

Insane robots doesn't interest me neither does Castlevania
  • ElyohElyoh740,858
    Posted on 29 November 19 at 09:14Permalink
    N30YRD said:

Do you get all the DLC with Jurassic World?? As I was tempted when it first got released (now I'm not so sure)

DLC is separate for Jurassic. I really enjoyed the game personally, and feel the DLC is worth it... For me anyway.
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • Posted on 29 November 19 at 09:47Permalink
    zero cool 4406 said:
    Since I became a Gold Member at the start of this year, I've only been interested in 2 games. I would love if Microsoft did this differently. Example, offer 10 games of various genres, and you are only allowed claim 2. I bet that way I'd be able to avail of this better than constantly being disappointed.
    That's a bit much, that would be 120 games a year made potentially available even though you could only choose a few........for free.

Actually they do have such a system in place with a much larger choice of games that are changed monthly it just cost a few quid more, Game Pass.
  • NetechmaNetechma138,856
    Posted on 29 November 19 at 13:07Permalink
    vSully said:
    Great, Insane Robots has an unobtainable.

Seriously, Microsoft? Fix your shit.

Plus the Jurassic game has tons of expensive dlc. Bleh.
    What does Microsoft have to do with an independent game producers work or prices?

Or do I misunderstand how that works?
    War kinda changes I guess... damn
  • N30YRDN30YRD242,270
    Posted on 29 November 19 at 18:02Permalink
    Elyoh said:
    N30YRD said:

DLC is separate for Jurassic. I really enjoyed the game personally, and feel the DLC is worth it... For me anyway.
    Awesome I will need to look into this then... If I'm only paying for DLC I suppose it could be worth it
  • Posted on 29 November 19 at 19:40Permalink
    Stinky Big Buds said:
    zero cool 4406 said:
    Since I became a Gold Member at the start of this year, I've only been interested in 2 games. I would love if Microsoft did this differently. Example, offer 10 games of various genres, and you are only allowed claim 2. I bet that way I'd be able to avail of this better than constantly being disappointed.
    That's a bit much, that would be 120 games a year made potentially available even though you could only choose a few........for free.

Actually they do have such a system in place with a much larger choice of games that are changed monthly it just cost a few quid more, Game Pass.
    Oh God, if I subscribed to Game Pass I'd never leave the house laugh. I know eventually a game will come up that I'll be interested in. Can't please us all. Maybe next month I'll be spoiled for choice...
    zero cool 4406
  • KamagiiKamagii71,358
    Posted on 29 November 19 at 19:45Permalink
    refreshing to have games I actually want to play over break on a console
  • Posted on 29 November 19 at 23:49Permalink
    I've been eyeing Jurassic World for awhile now so that's great. Toy Story was also pretty fun.
    Don't bro me if you don't know me.
  • Posted on 30 November 19 at 05:31Permalink
    SquidCzy said:
    Legendgenesis said:
    So... what did Dracula call Belmont's mom that it made him want to avenge her?
    .. and how did whatever he call her, kill her?
    Maybe she had a bad heart?
  • CenosisCenosis80,643
    Posted on 30 November 19 at 16:37Permalink
    I'm happy about Toy Story 3, Castlevania: LoS - MoF looks good too.
  • Redd FiveRedd Five714,357
    Posted on 30 November 19 at 20:01Permalink
    Insane Robots and Toy Story 3 now showing as free.
  • Posted on 01 December 19 at 09:16Permalink
    zero cool 4406 said:
    Stinky Big Buds said:
    zero cool 4406 said:

Oh God, if I subscribed to Game Pass I'd never leave the house laugh. I know eventually a game will come up that I'll be interested in. Can't please us all. Maybe next month I'll be spoiled for choice...
    Haha smile I don't suppose GP is exactly the same anyway, you don't get to keep the games.
  • Posted on 01 December 19 at 15:00Permalink
    Other than Jurassic World looking a little interesting, the rest of the lineup looks lame this month.
  • Megaluke1Megaluke1401,335
    Posted on 02 December 19 at 02:22Permalink
    MidwestMonsterX said:
    Other than Jurassic World looking a little interesting, the rest of the lineup looks lame this month.
    Toy Story 3 is a great game wanted to pick it up for a little while so we've gotten 2 pretty good games this month.. The other 2 are a pass for me.
  • Posted on 02 December 19 at 03:20Permalink
    I'm I the only one who can't download the GwG?cry
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.