Community Events

Forum for the Twelve Days of Christmas 2019 Contest

12 Days of Christmas 3 Discussion

• Posted on 07 December 19 at 22:40Permalink
    7/10 achievements in “Refunct” are Secret with a 1-2Hour completion time and only costs £2.49.
    SRobson
  • Posted on 07 December 19 at 22:53Permalink
    Stig Assassin said:
    Just for clarity, if a collectible achievement is used for day 1 does the Time Consuming have to be used in a future day to qualify for the double badge? If I understand correctly, it doesn't have to be. Sorry if this has already been answered and I didn't see it.
    You have to unlock a Time Consuming achievement during the time frame of the contest and you also have to complete the Christmas Challenge in its entirety to get two badge levels.

One badge level for completing Christmas Challenge. Two badge levels for completing Christmas Challenge and earning a Time Consuming Badge.
  • Posted on 07 December 19 at 23:21Permalink
    Day 6 achievements not filtering properly.
    ...start at crazy, then work backwards.
  • oO CRAIGE OooO CRAIGE Oo316,604
    Posted on 08 December 19 at 00:58Permalink
    Quick question. How does the leaderboard work? I assumed it was how quickly you completed the daily challenge, but I saw someone on my friends list at #29 earlier and now they are at #30?
  • planting42planting421,386,776
    Posted on 08 December 19 at 01:24Permalink
    AC1DGro0ve 3o3 said:
    Day 6 achievements not filtering properly.
    Devs have been informed, they're out for the weekend.

oO CRAIGE Oo said:
    Quick question. How does the leaderboard work? I assumed it was how quickly you completed the daily challenge, but I saw someone on my friends list at #29 earlier and now they are at #30?
    Its by timestamps, not when it scanned on TA.
  • AnokiAnoki374,576
    Posted on 08 December 19 at 03:44Permalink
    So I hadn't started my challenges until today. Forgot you only get 3 scans for a 24hour period. I just did 5 "Host Only" for Day 4. If I go and do day 5 and 6 will they all be completed next time I get scanned? Like does it take into account which achievements were unlocked first? Or should I wait till I get scanned to show Day 4 complete to start on Day 5?
  • Posted on 08 December 19 at 03:58Permalink
    Anoki said:
    So I hadn't started my challenges until today. Forgot you only get 3 scans for a 24hour period. I just did 5 "Host Only" for Day 4. If I go and do day 5 and 6 will they all be completed next time I get scanned? Like does it take into account which achievements were unlocked first? Or should I wait till I get scanned to show Day 4 complete to start on Day 5?
    As long as they scan properly, with timestamps and meet the requirements you can continue. An offfline achievement can mess you up though.
    Proud member of Club 138
  • AnokiAnoki374,576
    Posted on 08 December 19 at 04:03Permalink
    CrunchyGoblin68 said:
    Anoki said:
    As long as they scan properly, with timestamps and meet the requirements you can continue. An offfline achievement can mess you up though.
    Awesome! Thanks for the reply. I don't play offline so I shouldn't have that problem. Will be said if it doesn't scan properly though. 5 15g achievements can be annoying to find for me. xD
  • Ms DudetteMs Dudette419,234
    Posted on 08 December 19 at 04:15Permalink
    Devs are out for the weekend...so do we wait?
    have fun
  • Posted on 08 December 19 at 04:29Permalink
    Did day 6 from my filter without realizing what was shown was not actually secret achievements. Is there a way to filter by secret only?
  • Ms DudetteMs Dudette419,234
    Posted on 08 December 19 at 04:42Permalink
    ObviousPayload said:
    Did day 6 from my filter without realizing what was shown was not actually secret achievements. Is there a way to filter by secret only?
    My question too. Do we wait all weekend to find out?
    have fun
  • ozbuffinaticozbuffinatic705,962
    Posted on 08 December 19 at 05:58Permalink
    I used the filter then did a search on each page for Secret, that way the browser highlighted the word in each secret achievement, A bit of a pain but I got the 6 achievements done
    I'm either gaming or procrastinating. If I'm not doing one of them, I'm thinking about which one I want to do.
  • erod550erod5501,012,552
    Posted on 08 December 19 at 06:16Permalink
    Ms Dudette said:
    ObviousPayload said:
    My question too. Do we wait all weekend to find out?
    Wait to find out what? Secret achievements are still counting. You just have to do a little extra legwork to find them by using your browser’s find in page/search feature to look for secret achievements within the list it’s currently giving you.
  • AKXOneAKXOne446,784
    Posted on 08 December 19 at 10:40, Edited on 11 December 19 at 10:14 by AKXOnePermalink
    Looks like the Challenge 6 list got fixed. All secrets correctly showing.
  • RomanRegionRomanRegion181,924
    Posted on 08 December 19 at 10:53Permalink
    Rare replay is good for today’s
  • TateyTatey893,074
    Posted on 08 December 19 at 13:42Permalink
    For day 7 does it include game pass for pc or just console?
  • SweetArkhaneSweetArkhane593,823
  • TateyTatey893,074
  • SweetArkhaneSweetArkhane593,823
    Posted on 08 December 19 at 15:45Permalink
    Tatey said:
    SweetArkhane said:
    Well, I completed Challenge 1 with this
    Halo: The Master Chief CollectionI'm Sorry, DaveThe I'm Sorry, Dave achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 10 pointsHalo: Reach: Find the hidden binary signature.

How is it possible?
    It's tagged as a collectible
    Oh right, thought Challenge 1 was Time Consuming or Cumulative facepalm
  • PoiaPoia369,448
    Posted on 08 December 19 at 16:44Permalink
    What a shame “Imposing arsenal” of WWZ is not flagged as time consuming. I was at a good point and unlock it today. I know there were already complains about it but why put such an annoying challenge as first?
    Well I will try the collectible one with Life is Strange 2. But I guess my 12 days 2019 challenge will end soon, I only have one week and then I am going away for holiday. dance
    Good luck to everyone else.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.